Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

How come this type of poo poo only comes up for sexual assault and related stuff? Like, if Slater was accused of stabbing someone or stealing from them I don't think I'd see this loving stupid post.

Whether it's sexual assault, stabbing, or anything else I'm loathe to presume guilt over an accusation without evidence. This was apparently caught on film with witnesses though.

Thauros fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Dec 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Thought this was an interesting tidbit from the section on the Austin/Vince interview:

quote:

One person who knows Shane McMahon well noted that Vince saying the departure was mutual is just not the case, saying Shane took his 50 (million he had in WWE stock) “and got the f*** out of there.”

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Here's a movie that should bring this forum together:

quote:

Dave Bautista is currently filming a remake of the 1989 movie “Kickboxer.” Jean-Claude Van Damme is starring, and besides Bautista, also in the cast is George St-Pierre.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Smoking Crow posted:

Supposedly once it moves to Thursdays it'll advance plot again

For a month before they lose interest in it again

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Fauxhawk Express posted:

Man, Punk really does not like Jericho.

I'm pretty sure Jericho and Ryback are the only two active wrestlers outside of management he really knocked on those shows.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

DM Punk posted:

Punk joked about working the Young Bucks at PWG and now I want that to happen. But, it won't.

quote:

The Young Bucks ‏@MattJackson13 13m13 minutes ago

Young Bucks vs @ColtCabana & @CMPunk at PWG would be pretty sweet. Thank God I'm office there.
0 replies 42 retweets 52 favorites

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Aurain posted:

For the longest time, one guy used to erase the article for each numbered UFC event because he doesn't like MMA so it's not important information. It made finding information about cards quickly and easily a pain.

Wikipedia aren't good at getting their ego-maniacs under wraps.

And the list of WO 5 star matches was deleted because his the newsletter itself isn't considered valid as a source due to being behind a paywall even though journals and papers with are cited throughout the rest of the site.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

F4W posted:

There will be a C.M. Punk in-depth interview with Ariel Helwani on FS 1 at about 1 a.m. tonight talking about his debut in UFC.

Vertical Lime posted:

Colt Cabana ‏@ColtCabana
gently caress! ... Now I gotta learn how to hold one of those flags over an octagon.

Well he can relax since I'm pretty sure they're getting rid of them due to the new Reebok deal.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Dave and Bryan are speculating that Dean Ambrose may be removed from the PPV and Reigns will take his place in the match. Again, this is speculation mind you, but apparently they're claiming that Ambrose's kayfabe injury is the rather severe crushed trachea and Reigns is ready so it would make sense.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Daniel Bryan posted:

Not even sure why that conversation about Ambrose being out and Reigns taking his place was posted here when it didn't make sense out of context, and was obviously nothing more than Bryan Alvarez doing his usual thing where he gets an idea in his head and then it becomes "WHAT MUST HAPPEN". But congrats on feeding sticklefifer's lol dirtsheets obsession I guess.

I said it was mere speculation but Dave gave it some credence instead of just laughing it off as he often does in those situations

Thauros fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Dec 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Dave and a bunch of other people were saying earlier this year that the Shield was proof that the WWE knew how to elevate the people they truly wanted elevated.

Reigns' recent booking kinda throws that into doubt though. They obviously want him to be "the guy", but they can't seem to understand that there's any other approach to that besides making him a new John Cena that currently isn't as good of a worker and is less confident on the mic.

This is just one of the many problems with overscripting everybody. I think everyone would be a lot more tolerant of his flaws if he was booked as a fresher and more interesting character.

• Locked thread