Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

They weren't fantastic or anything but I liked them and after they did this I couldn't bring myself to buy them anymore. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

This reminds me of BIC, Pens For Her because our hands can't use normal pens idk.

I would like crunchless chips on planes or movie theaters maybe? Definitely better as a stealth chip.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Wow, that just really makes me want to lie right down and die

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

GrandpaPants posted:

Why die when there's killing that needs doing? They're not going to guillotine themselves.

That actually made me feel better, thank you :unsmith:

I feel like a lot of these brand tweets are just the same guy with multiple twitter accounts open sitting alone in a dark room, furiously tweeting at himself

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Nitrox posted:

I hear more people are going to see Cats because of the disaster that it is, than actual fans

Is it bad enough to hate watch? Like I know it’s bad, but it needs to be the right kind of bad.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Oh god

Now I have to see it

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

I'm so used to ads showing me things that I would never even consider buying that when an ad gets through that shows me something I actually want it makes me feel really uncomfortable

like no, go back to showing me badly photoshopped randomly generated face masks with stock photos of macaroni and cheese on them

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

canis minor posted:

Why can't people sell just the subscription? Why there needs to be a bike attached to the deal?

Yeah you can get the app on its own and use it with whatever bike you have. I tried it for awhile but ended up liking CycleCast more or cycling to my own music instead.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

I keep getting these ads when I’m browsing on mobile devices and they look so hilariously bad:

Also re:salt and sugar demonizing, it is so tedious to hear my coworkers talk about how they cooked but it wasn’t very good because they didn’t add any salt. “Oh, I never add salt when I cook.” Good for you, I guess? “I’m quitting sugar!” Oh jesus christ stop

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Oh my god :stare: What is it with activewear brands? It feels like they do dumb poo poo like this all the time (although this is the worst, yikes). Wellness brainworms?

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

geeko55 posted:

I'll just be incredibly :goonsay: and mention that TMBG re-recorded this for the game, and that's really Flansburgh singing in Simlish. AFAIR, I think a few other bands did this kinda thing for the Sims 2 College expansion? Stuff for dorm radios.

Yeah, a couple of bands did this for Sims games, this being my favorite :haw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvXQhxKodo8

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Sunswipe posted:

Apparently, no one asked him to do the accent. He just did it at the audition, got the role, and by the time they found out it wasn't his natural accent, they'd already filmed enough material that it wasn't viable to go back and make him stop. I had the DVDs (probably still do somewhere) and it was mentioned on one of the commentary tracks.

:lol: i didn’t know he wasn’t welsh either and cannot imagine the character without the accent. Like it… works?

I like green apple. Give me your green apple, plain licorice, and all the candy nobody else wants.

Also speaking of candy nobody else wants, I remember Skittles having a mint flavor for awhile. They were almost like Mentos but not quite. I think I was the only person who liked them.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Those flags are great, especially the first one :unsmith:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

not sure if i could eat white skittles without expecting them to taste like mint and feeling weirdly unsettled when they don't :pwn:

Imagined posted:

Anyone remember those O-Lean chips and what happened if you ate too many of those in one serving?

Uncontrolled anal grease leakage.

oh those were hilarious :allears: never had a chance to experience the terror myself (thank god)

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

oh my god, i just had a horrible flashback of the LA Beast video where he eats a ton of the sugar free gummi bears and then like... turns inside out making GBS threads himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMjgaa5j_LE

oh god

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

In a way it’s kind of nice, everything is a surprise! :buddy:

:smith:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

I love the buttered popcorn flavored ones too. I usually seem to like flavors that other people hate though so maybe by tastebuds are hosed up

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I have this problem where I can house one of those 6 tube rolls of Mentos in an afternoon. I’m not normally much of a candy guy but they’re one of the things I have a weird, giant soft spot for.

God, me too. They're so good :negative:

e:

Wow, I got a visceral response of revulsion from that, what the gently caress. the mailbox was the worst part :gonk:

HOLY FUCK has a new favorite as of 21:31 on Jun 17, 2021

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

it’s totally all the same guy sitting in the dark surrounded by phones, frantically tweeting at himself

it is their way

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

that is probably the one situation where i'd regret not seeing ads due to having everything adblocked into oblivion because lmaoooo

although after awhile it'd probably stop being funny unless the ads progressively got weirder to avoid censoring or something

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

what :pwn:

those types of commercials are the worst. and they’re always way too long

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

It’s even longer than I thought :gonk:

The animals are really cute though

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Otana posted:

I had to explain to my boss what the Omegaverse is a while ago.

That was an interesting conversation.

:stonk: how

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

it killed all the other pizza huts. it’s the only one left 💀