Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
Holy poo poo is Muir ever terrible at literally every aspect of what goes into a comic strip.

Art. Dialogue. Characters. Layout. Speech bubbles. Message. Plot. Comedy. ALL TERRIBLE.

Who keeps giving this loving guy money!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
Can we please stick to posting retarded opinions in cartoon format please.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Chamale posted:

No. Don't do this, it's dumb and bad.

The only thing bad about this is that it's missing a huge gently caress-rear end label right in the middle: CHARB

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Can someone please explain to me what Muir is trying to say here, I seriously don't get it.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Fulchrum posted:

"TITTIES!"

That help?

Amazingly, I had already noticed the titties (even checked the site for the uncensored version!), but what's he on about with regards to the middlemen, producers, feminism, bourgeois, etc. and what does it have to do with the attacks in France?

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Pththya-lyi posted:

The liberals are the people that made the attack on CH possible, yet now they're claiming that they're the guardians of liberty. Bourgeois producers like Muir are the true guardians of liberty, though.

I still don't really get it, so I'm going to just assume that the best explanation is "Chris 'I don't understand marginal tax brackets' Muir is a loving idiot" (which applies to pretty much every single DbD).

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Sir Tonk posted:

Oh god his website. :freep:

This is my prediction which probably won't happen because the media is so biased so either way I'm right.

Christ, what an rear end in a top hat.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Increasing wages for entry level workers will improve their job satisfaction and productivity such that the same amount of work can be done with less workers. Eventually, technology will make many of these jobs obsolete, at which point we will have to rethink capitalist policy to be able to provide a decent quality of life for the now unemployed hordes.

A Basic Income Cartoon.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Jurgan posted:

Do you see the disconnect here?

Is it you being disconnected from the fact that nobody should reply to Post 9-11 User's posts?

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
While I don't think what Obama said was very wise or true, it's funny to think of the conservative reaction as basically amounting to, "No, you idiot, you are not even close to restoring the respect this country lost during the Bush administration. You are severely underestimating the effect Bush had on the world's respect for our country. Little naive Obama, thinking you could ever undo what Bush did to the country's image. How stupid can you be!?"

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Muir is the dumbest loving person and least competent 'cartoonist' i have ever seen in my life h oly poo poo

Everything about this is just horrendous in so many ways, I don't even know where to start... just gently caress you Muir. gently caress you.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
Get hosed Muir

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
Get hosed Muir

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Doctor Spaceman posted:

How did he gently caress up tracing Zed's shirt like that?

just a theory.... he's terrible at what he does.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
Took a few days off from reading this thread, since I don't have internet at home right now.

I now realize where my unexplained good mood was coming from.

Get hosed Muir
Get hosed Branco
Get hosed Tinsley
Get hosed Trantham
Get hosed Muir (again and forever)

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

there wolf posted:

Free time is Politically Correct time. Let's see what Huber thinks of black people.

This one isn't really about black people

but I'm including it because with that one woman hammering the sign I've now posted every cartoon this guy ever did with a POC person in it that wasn't President Obama.

hahahahhahahahaha get hosed Huber

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
I wonder if Kirschen will try to take credit for Pollard being released, or if there will be any comics about how Obama only did it as a result of political pressure, too little too late, what a weak and dickless leader, etc etc etc

Who am I kidding of course both of those things will happen.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Plague of Hats posted:

Maria? Yet another lazily vectored fuckdoll to confuse with the others? She's more purple than Jan ever was!

Also that goddamn hand! :stonk:

Which hand? Oh, right, all of them, and then everything else around them, and the backgrounds, and all the words too.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
I really need to stop reading this thread... the wilful density on the last two pages alone almost gave me a stroke.

I need to stop... but I won't. I'm in too far at this point.

snakeandbake fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Aug 4, 2015

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
About $12,000, lest they push their hosts into a higher tax bracket.

e: is the implication that Weiner had the thumbdrive because __________________________ ? Or is this gonna be some false alert and the drive's actually full of :lol: dick pics :lol: cuz haha he's a democrat and he's so drat horny and perverted :lol:

Get hosed, Muir.

snakeandbake fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Aug 5, 2015

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
But why would Anthony Weiner bring it to some dink's ranch in Texas? Oh well I guess we'll just have to stay tuned to find out!!!!1!

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
If Ramirez doesn't get the award for "Easiest AGC" I will eat both of his Pulitzers.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
There's a whole lot of "If Latuff cares so much about ______ then where's the outrage over ______________ HUH!?" going on and I can't tell if its supposed to be satirizing lazy political cartoonists re: abortion, gun crime, etc or not. It really seems to be genuine, though. How very strange.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
I'm tired of these motherfuckin' gays pissin on these motherfuckin' fire hydrants!

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
Don't forget to have all the speech bubbles appearing to be coming out of tits, feet, hips, potted plants, doorknobs, kneecaps, or any other object in or out of frame that isn't near a face.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
"What do you mean I don't understand how people talk!? I bet you didn't even KNOW what 'yuge' means! I did! And I used it in a sentence! Check MATE you stupid dumb Idiocracy man! I like having sex with women! But I could give a gently caress about what they think!"
- Chris Muir

"I have absolutely no interesting or thought-provoking opinions whatsoever. Not for lack of trying, I fail to be relevant, witty or a contributing factor in any conversation that has ever or will ever take place. Did I tell you yet about the time this stupid bitch didn't know all I wanted was a nickel back? What a stupid loving bitch!"
- Bruce Tinsley

snakeandbake fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Aug 10, 2015

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
I like how there was plenty of things to say to criticize her without looking like a racist idiot, and he specifically avoided all of them.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

With a minimum wage increase, the cost of living will be more fairly compensated for by actual employers, rather than subsidized at the expense of the American taxpayer. A That's The Whole loving Point You Disingenous MORON Cartoon.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
Arm, shoulder, sort of near the face (!), the back of the head. I'm Chris Muir and these are the places I think words come out of.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

the_steve posted:

Pretty sure Branco is trying to insinuate that his Liberal is sad because he's a lazy good-for-nothing who just wanted more "free" money, and thought he'd be rolling in higher minimum wage AND continue to receive the same amount of government aid.
Afterall, if the Liberal was willing to work for a living, he wouldn't be doing minimum wage jobs, he'd have a real job.

Except that Branco is a loving moron.

What makes you so sure it's supposed to be a Liberal?

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

ThePeavstenator posted:

How/Why is homeschooling even legal?

How/Why would you expect it to be illegal?

e: I dedicate this snipe (and possible derail) to the Go gently caress Yourself, Branco Foundation.

snakeandbake fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Aug 11, 2015

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

The main issue people have with homeschooling isn't academic, it's the fact that homeschooled kids are almost always super awkward socially stunted weirdos.

Isn't that more likely to be due to the parents not allocating enough time for socializing and teaching proper social etiquette than an inherent outcome of homeschooling? And it's not like public or private schools ever created any awkward weirdos, right?

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

colonel_korn posted:

"Fast food employees are morons who can't even get your order right, how dare they ask for a living wage"

e: Terry's comment on the cartoon:

Sure, Terry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHQcWIMCUXU

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

WitchFetish posted:

Finally, a debate about homeschooling, I waited years for that to happen, and now that I'm a legit, licensed teacher I'm sure you are all eager to know my opinion on this touchy subject.

I don't give a poo poo

Neither do we

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Jurgan posted:

I've heard "an officer was involved in a shooting," but I don't think I've ever heard "officer-involved shooting" as a distinct phrase.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=%22officer+involved+shooting%22

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

When we first saw the USB drive, Sam had noticed it under a dresser and remarked "... OMG". She then chose to leave it on the floor, despite being seen cleaning the DD twice since then, leaving her sister (I think? I don't fuckin even know at this point, this cartoon seriously causes brain damage the more you read it) to vacuum it up without noticing until it was too late. Clearly, she ignored the thumb drive despite immediately recognizing what it was because she's been too busy satisfying her husband and showing off her tits to whoever the gently caress is even supposed to be at the DD at this point to go back and pick it up Chris Muir is terrible at what he does and has no idea how normal humans think and act.

And then he tops it off with what has to be the absolute worst blowjob double entendre joke in the history of the entire universe and all universes that could ever have been or could be or whatever.

This is the best he could come up with after stalling for several days with more of the same terrible terrible bullshit.

And people give him money for what he does, despite the fact that he gives it away for free.

Not a lot of money, but still. Enough to live off, apparently.

Good night.

snakeandbake fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Aug 14, 2015

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

prinnylaharl posted:

You forgot the universe where everyone is Chris Muir. Just think on that.

That's actually a good universe, because Chris Muir thinks Chris Muir is awesome and hilarious and smart, therefore everyone in that universe is hilarious and smart and awesome. If you introduce just one normal human being into that situation, though, that is the worst universe imaginable. At least for that one person.

:suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Mellow Seas posted:

Why is Tinsley so sure we need more profiling on flights? Is it because of the complete lack of successful terrorist attacks involving planes since 9/11? He seriously just wants to profile for fun. To let the sand n-words know where they stand in this society.

It's because liberals don't like it, therefore it is obviously a good thing, regardless of the actual benefits it provides.

When put side-by-side with a previous comic in which he imagines Obama personally requests that the secret service looks into Drunk Duck's libertarian leanings, it sure does make Tinsley look like a gigantic, hypocritical, ignorant rear end in a top hat! Imagine that.

PS: Day By Day remains terrible, as always. Whoever said "There is always Muir and it is always worse" deserves more recognition.

• Locked thread