Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Reminder that metallica's covers of a Queen song was the birth of Thrash Metal according to Ozzy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3IrqmsC2rY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3639003

Oh GBS :allears:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Mention your favorite movie from when you were 21, if she knows it, you're good. if not, hit it and quit it.

Not that loving hard, no reason to bring math in to it

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

A buddy of mine was a teacher at an all boys prep school for rich kids with mental issues. He said every movie night they had, the boys always voted for Mean Girls. The straight kids because the girls are hot, the gay ones because it was pretty much a 100 level class in being catty

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Congratulations, dude

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Newcastle Brown Ale. It's good, it's inexpensive and it tastes good at any temperature

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Master Bateman posted:

gently caress you. Danzig owns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0d553Ms228

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
http://mycrappyneighbor.com/2011/04/17/celebrity-crappy-neighbor-glenn-danzig/

http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/15125f27d2/glenn-danzig-bad-neighbor

Danzig hates bricks

But loves him's kitty cat :3:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Inner tubing

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3694831

A good thread in GBS

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Also, some funny poo poo on craigslist that Im pretty sure was joke posted by a coworker that reads GiP http://sierravista.craigslist.org/cas/4848274129.html

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I stand by this quote :colbert:

genitals in general are, but goddam it at least the ones I like look like pretty flowers

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Turns out A Million Ways to Die in the West is actually pretty funny. Who knew?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Brooklyn Nine Nine is a much better show than I was anticipating. Lots of great chemistry between the cast and it has Terry Crews in a show not created by Tyler Perry.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Really? Cast iron pan chat?

I swear you guys could find a way to make bareback sex with Katy Perry gay

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Stultus Maximus posted:

Nothing gayer than heavy iron tools.

Arguing about the best way to season and protect them is. We all know it's cooking a piece of fat-back in it before you throw in a steak, perogie or chicken thigh

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I'd season the gently caress out of her skillet

If you know what I mean

It means Im blowing a load in/on her

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
At least he'll never get put on prostitution task forces again

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Slim Pickens posted:

It's only a matter of time til the story evolves to "it was jammed in the drivers seat crack and covered in lube and poo poo"

Then it will end up posted in GBS by some $9.25/hr lube tech at the Oil Can Henry's your dept uses and 5's will rain down upon him as DnD begins to chant "ACAB" but this time the B means Bottom

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Watched the Super Bowl at a coworker's. His family are all bandwagon Seahawks fans, but another coworker brought his mom, a 71 year old lady from old money in Massachusetts. Watching her lose her loving poo poo at the last interception and talk incredible amounts of poo poo in the politest yet most biting way possible is probably going to be my favorite football memory unless the Falcons ever manage a Super Bowl win.

She spent the whole game being so reserved, the most emotion I had seen her make was her just tsk'ing and saying "oh dear, that Marshawn Lynch sure is a strong man" when he plowed through what seemed like the entire Patriots secondary to then jumping out of her seat and saying "Looks like another trophy for Mr. Brady! Very good!" then throwing a small handful of Skittles int he air ala Marshawn Lynch as every Seahawks fan in the room deflated will forever be the most exquisite burn I can imagine.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Oh, now all the Pats fans come out of the woodwork.

Yeah, I was rooting for them all along.

It was the two worst fanbases in football. So long as one of them lost I was going to be happy

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Also, there are only 4 bad fanbases in the NFL right now.

Patriots, Seahawks, Steelers and Cowboys.

The Saints were awful, but now that the team has dumped off its band wagoners to the Seahawks, they're alright again.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

what about bears fans?

I know waaay too many bears fans, and they're frankly the loudest, most annoying rear end in a top hat fans. Bears intercept a ball against the packers, and my facebook turns into an impregnable wall of loud-mouthed rear end-monkeys bragging on the pick off. But when the bears burn out early in the third and just start making GBS threads opportunities for the packers to completely rape them, not a goddamn peep.

those are my favorite games, packers vs. bears. I'm tempted to go hunting someday, shoot a crow, clean it, cook it, and show up at a friend's gameday party with a minute left in the fourth, bird laid out on a platter with a range of forks to choose from neatly laid out by size.

Almost all the Bears fans I know are from very upscale neighborhoods in Northern Chicago and are in fact pretty classy folks. Two of them were cheering for the Lions and the Packers in the playoffs, since they'd rather prove the NFC North to be strong than their opponents weak. But the poo poo you just complained about is why I hate Pittsburgh fans. That and you can't drive through a lovely neighborhood in Arizona without seeing Steelers blankets used as curtains

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

beanieson posted:

actually, all fans of things are lame except for fans of things that I am also a fan of.

Nah, I don't like the Dolphins at all but Im friends with a lot of Dolphins fans

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

beanieson posted:

have you considered that you might like the dolphins?

or that your friends are lame?

ponder these truths and get back to us.

That dick wart popping story I posted ages ago and made it to the Marine thread OP, that dude was one of the Dolphins fans Im friends with, so myou may be on to something

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

thank you, i was starting to wonder if i was losing my mind here

COunterpoint: They aren't people

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Flash Dance

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

That video spends a poo poo load of time focusing on those dudes' faces instead of making their poor editor have to get the CGI bill cranked up trying to cover up stretch marks and cellulite in real time.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

My halloween costume this year

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
There's the reason Shim isn't ever allowed back at Seaworld

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Overheard an amazing GiP IRL coversation Saturday night at the bar.

Former Army Shadow (I think, could be Hunter, idk) Drone operator talking to a Navy pilot who recently got out. The three of us are shooting the poo poo and somehow PTSD gets brought up, they both look at me, because thinking "Marines all fight" before I explain the magnitude of POG I was thanks to the Air Wing. The Army guy, who's probably at his upper limit of buzzed becoming drunk, starts telling us a story.

When he was in Iraq, they had them out flying watch over a busy stretch of the Highway that connected Baghdad to Falluja since suicide bombers had been hitting poo poo in the area. So he's flying his drone when they see an older black Mercedes flying through traffic, going in and out of lanes, weaving, just blowing by everyone. Super loving suspicious so he follows it and watches it just going in to oncoming lanes to get by people, weaving on to the shoulder, etc. So they're thinking dude has to be some manner of Muhj out to blow up a checkpoint, and he's within a mile or two of the checkpoint. So they decide to get the Apache nearby to light it up with a Hellfire while they keep it tagged with their onboard.

They get word a few days later it was a newly wed couple going on their honeymoon, dude says it still dogs him to this day how lovely he felt. Navy pilot takes a sip of his drink, looks him right in the eye and asks him "Why does that make you sad?"

"I killed some innocent people."

Navy pilot pats him on the back and gives him a hell of a cowboy speech, to paraphrase

"No, dude, you didn't, you killed a loving rear end in a top hat. If I could be guaranteed my taxes would be spent on drones flying down the highways of America blowing up people who drive like complete loving idiots, I'd happily pay the IRS anything it wanted. The driver was putting every person on that highways lives in danger by doing what he did, not just by being a lovely driver, but by doing it in a war zone where collateral damage happens. gently caress that guy, you guys just helped prove Darwinism still exists. If I could have gone out and dropped bombs on the I-5 on every rear end in a top hat kid driving like a maniac, I would have done a full 20 years. I'm sure almost anyone would. You did the world a service. Don't feel bad about doing a good job."

Drone guy's expression goes from sad and thoughtful to an Al Pacino smile. You could tell he'd never looked at it like that

He then buys us a round and tells us about making GBS threads in someone's laundry hamper.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Genocide Tendency posted:

Yea. That's just what the roads need. More pot holes.

And nerds using their Xbox to enforce traffic laws when I got places to be.

I bet you don't maintain your lane during turns, buddy

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

The actor who portrays Gus showing up on Community was a huge mindfuck for me.

On the other hand, when he showed up in a live-action trailer for Payday 2 a few months ago I was loving stoked

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

not caring here posted:

Did that fuckin' pilot fall out the NOSE of his plane?

No, just poor transition. SOmeone made a gif from a bunch of still photos

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Change Thread Title to "Dueling Rikers"

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ded posted:

The first movie I ever saw bush.

Porky's was mine. There was a time I had the exact timer position for our VHS machine to get to the shower scene

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Buddy sent me this today

:nws: http://www.awolmarines.com/ :nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I spent 20 minutes laughing. My girlfriend asked "Why do they look so sad" I replied "Because they're still in"

• Locked thread