Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Taciturn Tactician posted:

I joined it as All Sun No Dairy but being online at the right time sounds like a nightmare, why do they need everyone online at once when drafting is done in turns?

Because people don't want a draft to take a week or longer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
The greatest

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
That was certainly a fight.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
MJ would be the type of guy to constantly talk poo poo to you over whispers all game long and then smile and wink at you with the smuggest look on his face during the post-game handshake after he won the game with a penta.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
dat blue steal

Libertine, youtube is working for me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFQi18SZgLk

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Sneaky no longer looks like he's 13 years old.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

rabidsquid posted:

TSM just pitch to the score, much like legendary elite baseball pitcher Jack Morris.

hahhahahaha I love this reference

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
ahahaha. doublelift is trash

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Combo posted:

I"m just now getting around to watching TSM/CLG now (just saw the very end earlier) and for some reason was reading the tweets that they flash at the bottom of the screen. One of them was from former NBA player Rick Fox of all people.

https://twitter.com/RickFox/status/567062933570867200

I don't know why it caught my eye but I thought it was kind of weird.

I.... uhhhh....

huh. Well, that's a thing.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

At least provide the link for that quote, mang!

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Luna Was Here posted:

it honestly sounds like carpal tunnel. watch your desk posture guys!

Yeah, I have changed that and also picked up a vertical mouse and split+contoured keyboard to help with prevention about a year ago. It's been pleasant.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

exethan posted:

I don't know anything about desk posture. Can you give me a good resource on it?

It's pretty simple, but here is a helpful pic from the company I bought my mouse from:

Basically, sit close with your elbows at a 90 degree angle and don't move your wrists constantly. Rotate your elbow to move your mouse left-to-right.

e: A good chair adjusted to you correctly is also extremely helpful to prevent nerd hunch-back and other back/shoulder/neck issues.

Kibner fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Feb 17, 2015

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
ahahahah

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Violently Car posted:

I've been informed that I missed the GREATEST THROW EVER. Correct?

It was certainly up there. Lost a Baron when up 5v3. Then walked one-by-one to defend a bottom turret and got three picked off in short succession. Giants pushed before the respawns.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Jerkface posted:

other than hilariously throwing the game KEV1N looks like a pretty good addition to EL. He already played Lissandra way better than Wickd ever did in this 1 game.

That teleport to bot tower, doe

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Freaksaus posted:

This might be the new ryu.jpg

Looks like he has just been freshly prepared by the mortician.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Flameingblack posted:

Fredy won a game as Kennen so whether a champion is viable in a situation isn't as important as "Can he carry" and the answer is in most cases yes. Maybe not against FNatic in that match but just in general. It's not like he's an AD Carry trying to play Urgot.

Speaking of Urgot, I have an extremely stupid question about him: why isn't he ever played in top lane? I really like the ugly motherfucker and love his swap mechanic and heat seeking missiles.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Libertine posted:

Even with someone playing him 100% optimally his numbers still blow. He's not advantageous in any situation and picking him in competitive (or really ever) is just openly arrogant.

Like for example, if you wanted to play someone who throws projectiles and enters into melee range for a team fight do to things that help win fights, picking Gnar or Kennen would easily surpass Urgot's performance in every possible way.

Well, dang. I wish they would adjust/rebuild him so that he can play in top and/or jungle (but not be good at bot lane). Of the champs that never see play at any level, he's my favorite.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Slaapaav posted:

gambit dont play safe so they are fun to watch. they always take the risky option when it is availible

"See hero, kill hero" is the most entertaining strat.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Calax posted:

Is it just me or is it that the teams that have the most fun together are generally doing the best? Especially in the NA LCS where TSM and CLG are just having a party and happen to be at the top of the standings.

Winning solves (nearly) all problems.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Hypocrisy posted:

Unlike other players Xpecial is willing to publicly admit there are team problems when the player is still on the team and not say "no everything is great his english is so good" until that player gets tossed and then goes on about language problems and what not.

Maybe he's passive aggressive but he's actually being honest in his Vlogs and interviews which is something that I can appreciate.

That's also a great way to ruin relationships between yourself and your teammates. You keep that poo poo internal to the team only.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
I like Sneaky using his abilities to zone out CLG from destroying C9's deep wards.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
I'm actually enjoying this coaching segment.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Rudager posted:

Well OK, but they don't televise it.

The Drew League

e: Also, Team USA

Kibner fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Feb 26, 2015

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Flipswitch posted:

they will feed my poro :getin:

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

exethan posted:

uol playing really bad in this one

Yeah, they keep dumping all their cooldowns on the Leona.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Kasing is no Frazier, Quickshot. Don't even try to imitate that call. :colbert:

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Long range rockets and arrows are always awesome.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
oh horo

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
I'm thinking Gambit remembered how to play against Kat.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

the main thing is TSM has been dedicated to funny joke comps recently. I assume this is like at the end of an nba season when you rest your starters and give chogath minutes

Cho'Gath was a highly-touted prospect and is the next breakout big, though. He can hold down the lane like few others.

e: also, his ability to disrupt the movement of opponents is understated and that's what you need from your bigs

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
3v1? Whatever, get the ADC and just run away. Hecarim and Balls are the best.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

foutre posted:

Watch it just for LemoNation and co.'s adventure into the Team Liquid jungle, it's a beautiful thing.

Ahahaha, they just focused on that in the replay. That was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
and SKT launches off the top turnbuckle for an amazing elbow drop

• Locked thread