Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Obscurity posted:

Ok guys, Megling Genocide still has 3 spots! Sounds like Friday would be best for everyone draft wise. I'll set draft time for Friday at 8PM EST. Let me know if that works for everyone.

3 spots! 7 Mystery Skins to the winner!
Join here: http://fantasy.lolesports.com/share/join/league/497883/CF7Wt6dvOQkMPs7Hab5k

I'll join in as Team Richard Dorkins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Obscurity posted:

5 minute warning, starting at 9PM sharp!

Edit:

I took a lot of risks..hoping it pays off!

I totally forgot about this last night but can't be mad with Bjergsen, Shook, Nrated and Doublelift being autodrafted for me

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
Is it too much to ask that C9 move Lemon to coaching, ditch Hai and pick up Aphromoo and Bjergsen.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Jerkface posted:

Aphromoo has synergy with everyone who plays with him, problem solved. Was interesting in that interview where Aphro seemed to have a lot of input in creating the current CLG roster.

If you look at some ranked team games from last season with Bjergsen and Aphromoo they seem to have pretty good synergy. My superteam is C9 with a play making mid and a stronger support that moves Lemon to coaching where he would really shine.

Super team for me is

Balls or Dyrus (either are good)
Metoes (Consistently good jungler, Nidalee game was incredible)
Bjergsen (no one else is even close)
Sneaky (Positioning is usually spot on, doesn't do dumb poo poo as often as Turtle or Dlift)
Aphromoo (Better play maker than Lustboy, but with less vision control)

Apprentice Dick fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Feb 16, 2015

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Jonny Angel posted:

What team is Brokenshard in so I can find the vods and watch that Wario-looking mitherfucker get his poo poo kicked in

Dig EU

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
WTF is this ace poo poo

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
That TIP game just locked me into first in my fantasy league, all hail our SUPER LOMO NATION OVERLORDS

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Lovechop posted:

Mate I don't even give a gently caress now if tsm win an international tournament I'm going to eat some apple pie and buy one of those loving jackets

I'll buy a jacket then make a video re enacting every Dyrus video intro

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Skippy McPants posted:

TSM feels less like a bunch of bros and more like an organized team which understands that managing talent is just as (if not more) important than signing talent. They get a lot of attention for their willingness to hunt down and snag star players, but they're also clearly committed fostering camaraderie between those players so that the talent can actually gel into a winning team.

I'm not their biggest fan, but you have to respect the effort they've put in over the last few season to build and maintain a competitive stable.

I think Locodoco has also had a huge impact on the team. We really saw differences after he was hired and now that he can be on comms during pick ban TSM has had a much more solid pick ban.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Jerkface posted:

Someone translated Lustboy's blog he made while at the airport here is the link & here are some interesting bits http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2z7tz2/lustboys_airport_blog_on_iem_katowice_talks_kr/

Further proof that Lustboy rules.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Badfinger posted:

With whom? Is Faker moving to AD and wants to live in LA? Pray? Is Forgiven so mad about IEM that he's outta there?

Who else would you slot in as a replacement for Turtle?

They can't get any outside NA talent without getting rid of Santorin, Bjerg or Lustboy and also replacing them. What I'm saying is TSM Meteos and Imp so Piglet can continue to cry.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

To me, the best player needs to be on the best team. sKT frankly isn't great at this point. Now, on the other hand, the best team in the world happens to have a mid laner who always wins lane and is also the main shot caller for his team. And the best player in the world is the man who beat him: power of evil.

TSM are the Intel EXTREME Masters World Champions and thus Lustboy is the #1 player in the world.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Murder She Twote posted:

H2K vs MYM had a teamfight with no kills :wtc:

I'm fairly new to this game and didn't realize just how boring some LCS games are until I watched some of the 2014 world championship series. SHRC vs OMG going all-in at level 1 over jungle buffs, that's good poo poo. I love it.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Disinterested posted:

Lol the poo poo people in this thread smoke about Sneaky. Sneaky is very good, maybe the best in NA. Forgiven is the best in the west by far. Forgiven has good enough mechanics that he can kind of make miracles happen.

Apparently some people think Gragas is the next big competitive pick, but if so I'm surprised it didn't make it in to the quarters. He does fit the bill of tanky shitlord who does damage which is the current requirement for junglers.

People mostly mean that lemon hai and balls are underperforming while sneaky is consistently solid. If C9 wants to replace people sneaky is second to last only because NA and EU don't have a jungler better than meteos available

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

rabidsquid posted:

Amazing is a free agent, maybe MEteos is going to have surgery too...

Amazing is on Origen with XPeke and they will most likely make it to EU LCS after dominating challenger series. Otherwise if foreign talent is brought in I think Hai and Balls are higher priority, unless Spirit, Dandy, Arrow or Kakao are free agents wanting to come to NA. Hell get Shiptur off DIg and its an upgrade from Hai. Also they need to step up with a better coach because p/b weakness is becoming more obvious as time goes on.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Jerkface posted:

drat i dont wanna live in a world where C9 gets 3-0'd by TL

I do because C9 will get a mid and top that aren't garbage after this poo poo show, and maybe an actual coach.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

SC Bracer posted:

Lustboy has talked about how much better the environment is in NA both in terms of how fans behave and how the management treats players, to the point that he apparently has nightmares over her experience there. I'm glad he's happy now :unsmith:

The point is that Korea's environment is apparently lovely enough that it is infinitely better to stay in a region that is still not super competitive internationally or just retire than go back.

Lustboy showed up to NA and instantly became top 3 for supports with aphro and xpecial, this season clearly number 1 above all other NA and probably best in NA and EU (EU is trash and I refuse to watch the shitshow). He makes better money, is a star in his region, has to be drowning in fangirls (or guys), and has a team of people that are having a good time doing their jobs. NA for Lustboy is incredibly good.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Hypocrisy posted:

The Lustboy/WildTurtle duo wasn't particularly good when Lustboy first joined. They didn't really start to gel until playoffs where they became a really good duo and Lustboy cemented himself as a top support in NA.

So..... after like 3 weeks in NA on a new team.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
In a serious way go back to 8 teams and get rid of all this garbage.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
I just hope that xPeke comes in and styles on FNC to prove that he is the man. I mean the Origen house tour was cool as poo poo and I want those guys to be EU champs. They make me care about EU. On the other hand I want Rekkles to drag FNC down to show he is a shitter and for Elements with Tabzz to wreck poo poo to show that Rekkles was garbage.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

drat the best thing about going to MSI is getting to hang with my fellow gamers in line to get our autographs by all the coolest hearthstone streamers like TSM's own Trump.

Trump is terrible and boring.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

KicksYouInHalf posted:

Lmao shut the gently caress up Monte

Monte owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Monte owns losers

• Locked thread