Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

I expressed interest in the last thread, but totally in for the "high stakes" fantasy league. Need to get my fix now that football is over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Luna Was Here posted:

How many teams should i set the Mystery Skin Fantasy League to

yolo 8 teams it is go here for Mystery Skin League DONT JOIN IF YOURE NOT GONNA BUY THE WINNER A MYSTERY SKIN YOU FUCKS
http://fantasy.lolesports.com/share/join/league/424498/TOJlnfGjmbJRiVnIOImH

Joined as Just the TiP.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Luna Was Here posted:

ok, provided we can draft tomorrow anyone available for drafting past 5PM MDT?

I should be available. Now I need to build a tier list (way too involved in this already).

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Luna Was Here posted:

How many teams should i set the Mystery Skin Fantasy League to

yolo 8 teams it is go here for Mystery Skin League DONT JOIN IF YOURE NOT GONNA BUY THE WINNER A MYSTERY SKIN YOU FUCKS
http://fantasy.lolesports.com/share/join/league/424498/TOJlnfGjmbJRiVnIOImH

So whats up with this league? Looks like one person left and no word on drafting after everything fell apart yesterday.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Flameingblack posted:

Can we do 10pm Sunday? If it doesn't get done then, we might not get points for the first week of LCS. If you can't make it I'll remake the league and re-invite everyone who joined before.

10pm sunday works for me.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

rip my fantasy opponent for starting Werlyb.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Transient People posted:

Did they also start frederic out of curiosity?

no, just Werlyb.

As someone who is starting Rekkles, Shook, Wickd, and Elements, I am very worried about this team comp...

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

SC Bracer posted:

Man, I wonder where all the dudes calling for Hai and Balls to get benched are.

*cough*

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Fizz top.... Ok...

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Alcatrash posted:

Payday for whoever picked Freeze on their fantasy team.

0 people did that.

He is on my bench and his 93 points make me sad.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

henkman posted:

the leblanc pick

rip cloud 9

was literally about to post the same thing.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

ugh, stop it with the mid corki gravity, it sucks.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

the azir pick saved Gravity's draft.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

rabidsquid posted:

Unfortunately for Piglet he has become the sole source of blame whether or not it makes sense.

Free Keith!

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

This game is going to be a bloodbath.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Libertine posted:

Yeah and then imagine that coordinated invades and sharing camps with your top laner were a thing you had to deal with every day alongside about 5 or 6 highly contested smite battles per 30 minutes. Being a jungler sucks now, and being a pro jungler is like a super high stressful version of an already lovely job.

remember when they were on this trip about making tank junglers relevant again? Yeah... that didn't last long. Instead they made the jungle even harder so only champs with a super fast clear (and lee sin) see any play. They have never had any idea what the gently caress to do with the jungle and it's never been more clear than this season.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

SC Bracer posted:

Tank junglers aren't that badly off. I've had a ton of success on Sejuani this season; she's got a workable clear, and then ganks incredibly well. Juggernaut is also really good.

They're ok in solo que, but totally unplayable in competitive. I'm just getting tired of seeing J4, Reksai, Lee, Nidalee, the occasional Vi, and literally no one else.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Kevin wasn't very good, but holy poo poo wickd is bad.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

PlaceholderPigeon posted:

SKT starting with Easyhoon, interestingly enough

It is a crime that Faker does not get to play every game...

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

I really dislike the giant Korean rosters... This whole Marin/Tom thing is a loving crime. Faker is one of, if not the biggest star in Korea and he sits nearly half the games for loving Easyhoon.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Reignover and Bengi have made Santorin look so bad. It's pretty impressive.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Fire Loco. His team comps are trash. The fact that Bjerg hasn't been allowed to play an assassin once this tournament is stupid.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

SC Bracer posted:

how did this tsm win IEM

GE choked against the last place Chinese team which allowed TSM the easiest finals ever.

Dyrus on anything but Lulu or Maokai is a travesty, Santorin hasn't put pressure on anyone this tournament, and Bjerg keeps getting stuck on lovely wave clear champs.

Ready for C9 with a real mid laner to win NA next season.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Hypocrisy posted:

TSM you better win this.

Remember the last time TSM went fun picks at an international competition? Yeah...

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

almost a 2k deficit at 8 minutes? Sounds about right.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Monathin posted:

This is 100% Santorin's fault.

Can't even hit a sej charge.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

I'm gonna laugh when BJK beats Fnatic and we get a 3 way tie for 4th.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Libertine posted:

They've stuffed so many games into these days most people are probably exhausted.

Well we're about to get at least 3 more...

edit: or not... the throws.

Frustrated fucked around with this message at 04:11 on May 9, 2015

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

AHQ just refused to group and push towers when they were up 10k gold... Serves them right.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

I work a lot late at night and love watching Sneaky and Aphro duo que. They dumpster everyone while just messing around, and Aphro is always having a great time. Makes me sad he's stuck with Doublelift permanently. CLG just needs to get relegated so aphro can move on to a team that is actually likeable.

Frustrated fucked around with this message at 10:56 on May 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Is the challenger play in still best of 1? because gently caress that.

• Locked thread