Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

As an addendum, the NCAA is basically losing every lawsuit from the state of PA fwiw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

kittenmittons posted:

THON is pretty great, and they never let you forget how great they are for doing it.

THON.txt

Sash! posted:

Undercurrent? Its practically the overt point of the whole thing :v:

Everyone makes a deal with the frat bro devil, who goes and pats himself on the back for how awesome he is, while the rest of us that put money into cans or whatever are vaguely satisfied and somewhat confused at how they raise so much money. Canning season is tough on your PSU alums because you can't stare blindly ahead at the intersection like everyone else when your car has three different places that says PENN STATE and also so does your shirt.

I can

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

C2C - 2.0 posted:

Father of A&M commitment trademarks #WRTS, a hashtag tweeted plenty by the Aggies that means "We Run This State".

I'm still uncertain, at this point in time, what state they're talking about.

Rick Perry is an aggie, yes?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

MindlessHavok posted:

I drink cider because it tastes like apple juice.

this but ironically

Yeungling is basically the state beer of PA and is everywhere.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Korranus posted:

N: The bidders for the 2017, 2018, and 2019 national championships are: Atlanta, Charlotte, Detroit, Houston, Miami, Minneapolis, New Orleans, San Antonio, and San Francisco (via Santa Clara).

V: New Orleans will win one, one of Atlanta or Houston should get one, who knows on the other.

No cold weather cities booooo (Detroit and Minny have domes). I wanna see a SEC team play in Philly or New York or wherever.

RumbleFish posted:

Chuck Carlton
@ChuckCarltonDMN
Commissioner Bob Bowlsby said penalties could range from reprimands to fines to possible loss of future home contests.

:stare:

Boooooooooo. This is so dumb

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Dattserberg posted:

I really think UGA could have a huge year this season or next. Pruitt is that good of a DC, in my opinion. If he sticks at UGA for several seasons I would not be surprised to see them reach a playoff game.

Schottenheimer.gif

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

D.N. Nation posted:

Exactly what would Jay Paterno have done for UGA's offensive staff? Gotten everyone coffee?

Jay Paterno sucks and all but he can't be any worse than Schottenheimer.gif

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Frinkahedron posted:

IT'S HAPPENING HAHAHAHAHAH

https://twitter.com/ESPNJoshMoyer/status/626787222818279424

4 OSU players are suspended for the opener - Joey Bosa, Jalin Marshall, Corey Smith and Dontre Wilson - for violating an unspecified policy

are they any good

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

AsInHowe posted:

Penn State has a new academic logo of a stunned, crying lion.

:(

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

kayakyakr posted:

A lot of that may come back to how much the football program knew about the allegations and sham of an investigation. If it was a cover up that was driven by the football team, then it very much should lead to Paterno-like repercussions.

Is this something the NCAA can actually punish and won't walk back because they overreached and look like idiots?

kayakyakr posted:

Unless their recruiting pitch includes, "all the women you can rape!"

Something something Baptists

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

kayakyakr posted:

Wow. He got 180 days in jail and 10 years probation. Jury recommended 8 years sentence but it all be probated (0 days in jail).

What the gently caress Waco?

Baptists

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Holy poo poo

This is obscene

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Real Name Grover posted:

Hahaha what (Rutgers)

Flood getting shitcanned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Did the Cal QB play for Tedford at all? Can't remember how many years ago he got canned. Wonder how his mechanics are

• Locked thread