Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

Jack Gladney posted:

That NC Matrix review is pretty lame overall and really reaches for things to complain about, but the gag of him saying that nothing's changed since 1999 while dozens of white cops beat Laurence Fishburn is pretty funny. Even though he probably should have noticed that race has thematic significance for the movie.

I made the mistake of watching that video. Nickpicks the poo poo out of the movie, and the skits are horrible. Also, the agent who represents the fanbase is called agetn Schmuck. :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Cyron posted:

Does matrix even have a rabid fanbase now? i'am sure there are fan of the series and it was hugely popaler back in the day but i don't think it hold on to people's minds as other big name sci-fi, but is doug thinking making fun of it is going to be pages of backlashes. i feel having a charater making fun of a fan base is unnecessary.

If this review was 15 years ago, he'd have a point, but the sequels killed the OMG how great is this movie vibe. Nowadays, there have been so many better action movies. I also think the exposition that Morpheus gives is excellent. It did not become boringly pretentious until the sequels.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Miss Wallace posted:

Maybe they won't try to rig it so the contestants will win against Doug and accidentally mix up the sheets, therefore letting Doug easily win and splitting the prize between the losers as a consolation!

Edit: And maybe they'll release the other shows without first having the threat of their campaign being investigated by Indiegogo!

They do know that rigging a game show in any way is pretty illegal right?

Also, anyone else getting the feeling that this is being done just to stop any indegogo investigation and pave the way for a Patreon account?

PassTheRemote fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Jan 29, 2015

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Miss Wallace posted:

It is and it isn't. I have notes written to follow the outline of the movie, but it's improvised off of that to give a more off the cuff feel. So far the response has been mostly positive, but it does throw some people off.

I'm not sure which one we talked about at Mag, ha ha. The movie's Big and Hairy. ;)

I like the more off the cuff feel, though I feel that more people in the video adds to the conversation as it allows for people to play off each other. It's the reason that I love Best of the Worst and Brad's midnight screenings. I don't know if you have plans for having guests in these videos like Phelous and Brad, but even if you don't want to do that, this new video is a plus. I'm eager to see where you go with the new format.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

DStecks posted:

I made another Sonichu review, a bit on the quick and dirty side (no pun intended). Bad Reviews 15.5: KCWC Epilogue

I did like the bit about the Snowballs. Just an FYI, I'm sure Chirs-Chan was referring to this:

But, he might have been making a terrible boob joke. Who knows.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Infamous Sphere posted:

Hey Dstecks, was KCWC better or worse than Chym FM?

Even if the snowballs are referring to some random snack, why did he just randomly bring them up? As far as I know there were no snacks depicted in the comic. (In Australia a snowball is/was a marshmallow thing covered in chocolate and coconut - sort of like a marshmallow lamington now that I think of it.)

I don't know. It might be something significant from that trolling saga, or Chris-Chan putting random humor in his comic without understanding how random humor works.

MisterBibs posted:

This has likely been discussed, but is the ongoing influx of Patreon users indicative of Blip/etc simply not paying the bills, simple greed, or a mix of both?

From things I have heard. Blip payouts are not what they used to be. Patreon allows producers to make money from the fans themselves, not just ads. It's a more diversified business plan. It's probably more stable as well.

It also has an interesting side effect. Now that the producer is making money in addition to ad revenue, they don't have to be a part of large sites like TGWTG to survive. It's been a game changer for a number of people.

Also, http://www.thatguywiththeglasses.com/ is throwing internal server errors. It looks like CA is doing fine, it's just something is borked on the forwarding and has been for a few days.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Tracula posted:

So uh Spoony has dipped below 5k on his Patreon. Does that mean the movie is off now?

It's probably people pulling their patreons because he is so slow at video making.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Miss Wallace posted:

Loved Brad's review. The Ebert clips were great, ha ha.

After seeing Ebert's review, I now understand why John Carpenter took a potshot at him at the end of They Live.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Slate Action posted:

Nah, it's other things too, his Amazing Spider-Man 2 review was conducted in full manbaby mode.

That was embarrassing to watch. "Baw, this movie is so bad I;m gonna throw out my Spider-man toys". I thought this movie was boring, not really a lot of nerd rage stuff.

OldTennisCourt posted:

Other M is a game where the main protagonist freezes in fear and sheer mind numbing horror because a secondary antagonist she's kicked the poo poo out of multiple times shows up.

It's also the game where the lead refuses to put on armor to prevent herself from literally cooking to death until her superior officer tells her it's ok.

She also does not get to fight the ice resistant metroids, the man will do that for her. She also does not get to fight the final boss, she aims at her, and then the men come and do the job for her.

The voice acting is also pretty bad, especially Samus. I think she is narrating the game while hopped up on valium.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

watho posted:

Just don't watch Game Overthinker, his Escapist stuff is usually pretty good.

yeah, about that

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

DStecks posted:

Unless the GITS movie is being set in the west, in which case who gives a gently caress. It's every bit our prerogative to relocate and recontextualize an adaptation as it is for Japan to make Spider-Man Japanese and give him a giant robot.

EDIT: I feel the need to further explain, so nobody gets the wrong idea. If the GITS movie is still set in Japan, and the Major is still named Matoko Kusanagi, then yeah casting Scarlett Johanson is pretty hosed. But if the story's been fundamentally recontextualized, then it's a bit premature to scream whitewashing.

Man, they remade Yojimbo and cast Clint Eastwood Mifune's role. Bullshit man.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Miss Wallace posted:

The one that blew my mind was the Scooby Doo review, when he asked if all of the main characters were mad at each other because maybe they were angry in the original cartoon. And he'd just gone over the previous scene where they had a falling out. Like...that's called a story, Doug.

It all makes sense when you realize that while he has been doing this since 2007, Doug has only a cargo cult grasp of film making and narrative storytelling.

PassTheRemote fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Feb 20, 2015

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Rebochan posted:

In other news, Rifftrax just announced their 2015 live shows Kickstarter and look what made the roster:

Okay, everyone's tackled The Room, even Rifftrax has tackled The Room (not for a live show though). But I'm fairly certain I've only seen OLP do Miami Connection though. Go Alamo Drafthouse for putting that one on the radar.

The Room live is happening on my birthday, so I will enjoy that one a lot.

Max Wilco posted:

I think that was partly a callback to a joke in the Foodfight review.

Honestly, though, I can think of several times where he just doesn't grasp stuff that should be obvious, or takes a really weird stance on something. I could list a few examples (though the ones I"m thinking of are probably pretty petty compared to the ones people have already pointed out). I wondered if in some cases, he intends for it to be 'in-character', but the Porco Rosso example probably invalidates that theory.

Also, on a side note, the latest NC video was on Mamma Mia, which Paw also reviewed.

The NC Matrix review also had some odd things. I get that he does not care for the film, but he gravitates to really nitpicking flaws like the agents cant see through walls, and making a remark about the color filter while missing how the color pallettes in that movie served as a distinction between the Matrix and the real world.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Hbomberguy posted:

It sounds like he overheard someone talking about how they went back and recolourised the original to match the style of the sequels and sort of used that as a jumping-off point.

Although they didn't even really do that, that style was already there - they just did it in a better way.

The redone version has more colours and is less washed out, and only looks noticeably more green because of the new presence of other colours, and therefore greater contrasting detail in the frame. It looks like they tried to make it 'more green' by removing a bunch of other colours from the print, and later realised it would be better to keep them all in and just dial up the green a little more.

I have the old DVD and I remember it looking somewhat washed out. I wonder if the color correction in the original was digital color correction a la O Brother Where Art Thou, or more of a film process. I don't have a problem with the recolorization for the blu-ray.

Hbomberguy posted:

Although the thematic changes between the first movie and the sequels are a big part of it - in the original, the Matrix is represented by phone lines and dial tones and stuff. The other two portray the matrix as a digital thing, with different properties. So the matrix world goes from a mundane place designed as a distraction from reality, to a very noticeably fake world with a pervasive 'falseness' to it, underlying everything.

I don't have a problem with that as much in the sequels as Neo is the character the audience sees this world thru, now that he is fully aware of the martix from the beginning, it would color how he and the audience see that world. Also, the shift from mostly dial-up to broadband computing probably had an impact on the sequels. The first one was written in '97 correct?

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Vicas posted:

Because he's basically shaped and guided the growth of the internet review show as a media format?

That's not a good thing. There are better review formats than Doug, yet it seems everyone wants to emulate him, and CA seems to want mostly NC clones.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Gianthogweed posted:

NC videos are just too drat long. 30 minutes of watching a screetchy scream into a camera is too much to ask of the audience. I admit I did used to somewhat enjoy the reviews before RLM started putting out far superior content. It had a sort of MST3K appeal. But NC just couldn't carry it on his own. It did work better when he had guest reviewers and the movie he picked was a particularly good stinker, or one that was generally interesting to me (I discovered The Thief and the Cobbler through him). At first, I found his schtick funny, but over the years I grew more irritated by the character he was playing and was more interested in the more straight-forward "Doug Reviews".

He actually can be a good and insightful reviewer when he wants to be, but, when he's not over-acting in his awful skits, he too often spends way too much time summing up the plot of the films, and not enough time on the analysis. Nowadays, I can't watch more than 2 minutes of a video without shutting it off. I don't know if he sucks more now, or if my standards have risen. He was never my favorite internet critic, but I used to be able to throw his poo poo on the background while I played a video game or something. I can't even do that anymore it's that bad. It's been almost a year since I watched one of his reviews. I checked back on the site recently and noticed it looks completely different, a lot of the reviewers I liked have left, and it looks like things have really fallen apart there. Oh well. How was that fifth anniversary thing? What was it? Uncanny Valley? I couldn't be bothered to watch that one.

I think one of the biggest problems for Doug is that in all this time, he has never evolved his schtick. I'm not sure whether it is lack of drive or lack of talent. My honest guess is a little of both.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

What's the goon consensus on why rape in movies/TV is OK but never ever ever in a game?

Who said it was ok in movies or TV? I'd advise against it, because to use rape in any narrative sense requires a lot of skill to pull off without coming off as tasteless or hacky.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Rebochan posted:

Yup. A name he could never live up to (stealing a joke from Baywatching.)

And this is what he was up to BEFORE Baywatch...

Yep. He was the REPLACEMENT SCOTT BAIO.

There are very few who can live up to a surname Warlock.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

There is a reason I dislike skits and characters in review videos and series. So this is the series the Escapist did not want to pick up from Moviebob.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Miss Wallace posted:

Are they seriously talking about a new show? Don't they already have like two shows outside of the game show that they haven't even produced yet?

Also new Baywatching:
http://phelous.com/2015/03/07/obscurus-lupa/baywatching/baywatching-money-honey/
Mitch becomes an action star!

I love these Baywatching videos, but I do miss the funny photoshops that the season 1 vids had.

I now remember where I have seen Capt. Thorpe., the time he worked with James Bond and the Master Ninja to fight terrorists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkgWJWTuu3Y&t=4210s

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Miss Wallace posted:

Doug's "it's a character" defense is exactly that, to deflect negative reactions to dumb things.

The Mako bit with Doug was terrible as well. Did Doug literally not understand why people were offended by that joke in the TMNT review, because it seems that way.

Miss Wallace posted:

That being said, he can't act or write without it being derivative of something else.

Understatement of the year right there. Derivative is being kind, in to boldly flee and Suburban Knights, he outright steals.

Miss Wallace posted:

Funny story actually. In that Shut Up and Talk I filmed in Chicago that will never be put online, Doug asked me where I got my "goofy voice" from in reviews. This was also a question he asked me before we even did the interview. He assumed I was imitating someone from South Park, a show I've seen maybe two episodes of. As I answered him before, I didn't "take" the voice from anything; I just naturally act "doofy." He asked me what the word "doofy" meant since he'd apparently never heard it before, and then proceeded to ask me again where I got the voice, but worded in a different way. He couldn't understand that I actually wasn't copying someone.

This explains so much.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Tracula posted:

I was gonna post this earlier as an example of "Doug Doesn't Understand Things Everyone Else Does." I can understand not liking something or whatever but so many time's he misses the loving point and I do not get it.

Add computers and filmmaking to that list.

I do have a question. I've noticed a few people who are or were on TGWTG working on movies (Spoony and Linkara come to mind). Why is this? Linkara is making an AT4W movie? WHY? The Linkara "character" is not interesting enough to make a movie about? Did they see AVGN and say "I wanna do that too!"

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

MonsieurChoc posted:

I thought Spoony's latest review was a way of getting out of making a movie.

No, the patreon dipping down due to his laziness is what got him out of making a movie. Why did he think making a movie was a good patreon milestone is beyond me.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

WickedHate posted:

He's had some kind of plot going on for years where he's (apparently) locked up somewhere under experimentation, but there's only been quick flashes and foreshadowing. I'm actually pissed off he STILL hasn't resolved any of that.

I thought that was his initial ripoff idea of MST3K?

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

There also might be backlash from TGWTG's indogogo campaign

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Miss Wallace posted:

The NC/Demo Reel thing was a combination of Doug wanting to review Timothy Green and also they were in a terrible financial spot. That's why they released all those DVD exclusive videos on the site. From what I heard, most of that was Mike pressuring them to go back to NC to, I don't know, fund him playing video games. Rob really wanted to continue with Demo Reel, Doug could go either way. But I'd take anything they say about it going according to plan with a grain of salt. They've claimed that revealing the Demo Reel protagonist to be the NC the whole time was always the plan, when the NC DVD reviews of the anniversary movies clearly contradict the whole thing. (He was the NC the whole time, except the NC was reviewing the movies in a plot hole/hotel room?)

Rob's claim there was that the funds were to help make a better site, which I think just means better programming = better site. The game show is poo poo, but the whole fraud claim was Lordkat's deal. Since the chat logs are from me, that's how I interpreted them anyway.

(EDIT: I can, however, say that Michaud is totally down with fraud. He wanted to keep the portion of the indiegogo money meant for camera people and get their friends to do it for free.)

That being said, indiegogo did say they were investigating CA because it's been well over a year and they haven't produced anything. Last I heard CA claimed they were releasing the game show March 1st, and you guys know how well they keep deadlines. (I'll give you a hint: it's still not out)

Also Mike apparently plans to pitch the game show to a TV network affiliate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

No TV affiliate will buy that. It's terrible quality, I guarentee it.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

The joys of the ignore list.

Paladin posted:

Imagine them still re-filming the same show with the same questions for a whole season because that's all they learned how to do. The timing and host banter stay the same every episode but each time a different set of guests interact with the weird gameshow bubble world.

I almost want to see the show, if only to see the trainwreck of quality.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Miss Wallace posted:

Ash is the best cat.

Please say part 2 has Ash vs Lloyd.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

FlamingLiberal posted:

Hogan is not his real last name guys.

I don't care what his stage name is guys, you have to call him Robert Allen Zimmerman :goonsay:

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Miss Wallace posted:

It's the three movies, the only English release of the show. ("Movies" meaning "two-part episodes") Phelan and I reviewed the other two as well. The second review is on Patreon, the third is the next to be put together. They just call the other episodes Thunder in Paradise 2 and 3, but it's really obvious they're just episodes of a TV show.

Was it as obvious as say the Master Ninja movies, or Riding with Death?

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Miss Wallace posted:

So you go to someone's social media, waste time for hours, find nothing of importance, and apologize to everyone afterward?

Only if you film the time wasting and air it live.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Cinematic Titanic's live tours were fun to go and see, my issue was their output was very slow, and it seemed that they limited themselves in the kind of movies they did. That being said, I still want to see those guys and the Rifftrax guys collaborate more. I want a riff with Mike and Joel together.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Jack Gladney posted:

Joel left because of some undisclosed disagreement with Jim Mallon, who is the only MST3K guy to not end up doing Cinematic Titanic or Rifftrax--and the one guy none of the Best Brain alumni will discuss. Take that how you will.

Mallon retain the copyrights to all MST3K stuff and tried to do his own web series with a flash-animated Crow and Tom. It was garbage.

Also, my sources indicate that there is a number of the Best Brains alumni don't get that much on royalties from the streaming services or DVD sales.

Robert Denby posted:

Apparently the last straw was Mallon's desire to make an MST3K feature film and going around Joel to get what he wanted. Joel wanted nothing to do with it, but Mallon met with movie studios and pitched the MST3K movie anyway. Mallon also threw a shitfit when Rhino Home Video hired Michael J. Nelson, Kevin Murphy, and Bill Corbett on for a direct-to-DVD series called 'The Film Crew', which riffed of public domain or cheap-to-license titles. A few episodes of the show were finished and ready to go, when Mallon threatened to both sue Rhino and relinquish the MST3K license from them if they didn't drop the project because he deemed it to similar to MST3K. As a result, it was shelved for years but eventually released right around when Rifftrax started.

I think part of the reason was that Film crew had host segments with Mike, Kevin and Bill. I thought that was the thing Mallon was harping on. I think that's why Rifftrax started with more well known Hollywood movies at first.

The funny thing is that MST3K eventually did leave Rhino for Shout Factory.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Prince of Space is also a good one. I like it very much.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Mraagvpeine posted:

I know it's... counter intuitive, but are there any episodes that aren't so good?

Season 1 I feel is really off. It feels like their writing is not as top notch.

Also, I'd avoid their KTMA episodes, as they were improvised and the movies with potential were redone in season 3.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

BigRed0427 posted:

The Main Event this year is going to be Roman Reigns VS Brock Lesnar for the WWE Title. Roman is considered the heir apparent to be the new top guy in the WWE since John Cena is starting to look at retirement. He is someone who can be that guy and has every advantage, including being related to The Rock. The problem is that he has only been wrestling for 3-4 years and it shows. He's not terrible but not someone who can pull out the kind of match the main event at Wrestlemania needs to be. THe WWE has also failed to make him look like the powerhouse he needs to be.

For example, the ending to the Royal Rumble was Roman VS Big Show and Kane, two guys that have been in the WWE since the mid to late 90s. Instead of Having Roman just steamroll two of the monster heels in the WWE, Big Show and Kane are eliminated while they argue with each other. It's one of those WWE endings to a match where we need everyone to still look good at the end but the execution makes it so no one looks good, which has been a problem FOR YEARS!

On top of that, the WWE has this completely stacked roster, maybe their best since Hogan's days or the Attitude Era and it feels like they don't know what to do with anyone and their all just kind of there to put over the guys WWE wants to be their stars.

My own personal feelings, At the Royal Rumble when Daniel Bryan was eliminated (He looked like he slipped off the ring apron and landed on his feet) The WWE sent a loud and clear message "If you are the kind of fan who likes Daniel Bryan or anyone like him, you don't matter to us" So I stopped watching. Only reason I still have my WWE Network subscription is NXT.

Full disclosure though, I haven't watched WWE since The Royal Rumble so maybe they made Roman to look good.

Roman also has an issue in that he cannot talk, so he cannot get people invested into his matches. It's not that Roman cannot be the guy, it's just right now this is too early for him. The major problem is that WWE have not been building other top guys to take Cena's place.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Whoolighams posted:

Not to make too much wrestlechat, but last year Reigns was one of the last two left in the Royal Rumble, and people were tearing off the roof at the possibility of him winning the whole shebang. One year later, he actually wins and ends up getting booed while the Rock raises his hand-that's ridiculous.

Part of it was how Roman won. That rumble was bullshit, Kane and Big Show eliminate most everyone at the end, not Reigns. They eliminated people by both of them picking people up and throwing them out with no resistance. It was one of the most anti-climatic and gently caress finishes ever. It felt like Reigns did not earn the win, he was handed it, hell Reigns was not booked that strong in this rumble. That rumble was terrible, and the fans were voicing their displeasure at that.

Also, between Royal Rumble 2014 and now, Reigns has shown how green and poo poo on the mic he is, which we did not know at the time. WWE have also done nothing to mask his inexperience. He was also injured until right before the Rumble. He is a wrestler who desperately needs a manager to talk for him.

OldTennisCourt posted:

In all fairness as I recall most of the cheers were over him making sure Batista, who was everyone knew was going to a part-timer, didn't win the Rumble plus he wasen't being crammed down people's throats. Like people are saying, Roman's not TERRIBLE, he's just nowhere near ready.

He's not ready, and I cannot buy him beating Brock Lesnar, or even being in Lesnar's league. It takes time to get people to the top, unless they were at the top in other places like Hogan. Bret Hart took a good long while to get to the top of the WWF, Austin was in WWF for probably a year and a half before getting the belt (but he also had been in WCW for 5-6 years before then, so he id dhave experience), The Rock rose quickly, but he had a lot of talent and was so charismatic, his promos blew everyone out of the water. If WWE push Reigns too hard, it will backlash and could hurt or even ruin his career.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Tracula posted:

To be honest I absolutely love that match despite it being one of the worst of all time. The only time I can think of a crowd being that hot was during CM Punk's match against Cena in Chicago at Money in the Bank.

That crowd was loving hot for that whole show, and nuclear for that match. It was so great.

BigRed0427 posted:

Not to keep the wrestling themed derail going (It's this or Gamergate :v:) but i've been thinking a lot about wrestling and how it operates as a narrative. Like, how Luke Skywalker's hero's journey compares to Steve Austin's, stuff like that.

From Summerslam 2013 onwards the WWE, and i guess we could call it's author Vince McMahon, stumbled rear end first into it's greatest story in years: The Rise of Daniel Bryan. Now Bryan taking on the Authority was meant nothing more than a place holder, filler till either John Cena came back or Vince thought of something better. Daniel Bryan was never meant to be champion or be the top guy in the company. But in those six or so months he created the biggest star, the greatest hero, since Cena. Then the fans revolted because it became clear Vince was never going to give the fans the ending they wanted: Bryan as champion and The Authority defeated. Vince did finally give that ending at Wrestlemania 30, changing what ever his original plans were.

Now for Wrestlemania 31, he is putting on Roman Reigns VS Brock Lesner. He is facing a huge fan backlash again but this time he is sticking to his guns.

I guess I am wondering to what extent does an author owe his audience the ending they want, even if it's to a story they don't want to tell? If the fans want Daniel Bryan as Champion, does he have an obligation to give that to him?

If the author tells a story well, he can manipulate the audience into buying what he is selling. WWE is not doing that.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

poparena posted:

Confused Matthew wouldn't get under my skin so much if he hadn't made multiple claims of being objective in his reviews. It usually boils down to something like "2001: A Space Odyssey is a bad movie because OBJECTIVELY it doesn't mean anything" and I hate him for it.

Confused Matthew is objective the same way Moviebob is Objective. He is a relic from the Post AVGN boom where everyone was a caustic reviewer who hated everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

My thoughts on this game show:

this show is painful. Why are there rounds, if the point values do not change? The questions are far too random, why is there terrorism and war questions next to tv questions?

Nuke this game from orbit.

The cold open is them trying to copy Double Dare, and like everything, missing why it worked on Double Dare.

PassTheRemote fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Apr 1, 2015

• Locked thread