Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I love the ones that take 5 paragraphs to explicitly explain THEY DON'T DO HOOKUPS and begrudgingly dog whistle whoever the last person was to do a hit and run on their cooch DON'T BOTHER MESSAGING ME IF YOU THINK YOU'RE JUST ENTITLED TO BE IN SOMEONES LIFE WITHOUT EVER COMMITING. Who is loving/contacting these girls? When you put that type of poo poo in your profile it makes you the female equivalent of the dude loudly bemoaning that all girls just friendzone guys and how no one ever messages him back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm the basic bitch that doesn't have a movie or band in her favorites list from before 2011 but has "I just don't believe any one person can sum themselves up with a paragraph!" in their summary.

Like I never used to see that poo poo but there's some iteration in like 50% of the profiles I saw. It's definitely a generational thing too because it only seems to be on ladies profiles under 25 and I never met someone that was so far up their own rear end they Couldn't Possibly describe themselves in a few sentences.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm also the even basicer bitch that works as a secretary downtown for some dude that just wants to nail her stupid rear end that never graduated college and makes 24K a year but insists she has a "plan" and mentions you needing to have one too some 4 times throughout her bible of a profile.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Doo Do Chasers posted:

you sound pretty lonely, dude

im really horny and high

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

nutranurse posted:

How can you be both pan and asexual.

How can you be a dom when all you picks are you getting railed like a little bitch and cum shots on your face??

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Top City Homo posted:

if you dont have a girlfriend much younger than you then you are the retard

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Paineopticon posted:

How do you have an emotionally fulfilling relationship with a woman that much younger than you

What do you even talk about

"How are you enjoying the poo poo I went through twenty years ago and am supposed to have learned and grown from"

ideally your emotions are fulfilling her, the liquid emotion anyway

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

One thing I really like is when someone responds to your message with a reply that seems completely eager but leaves no obvious path to continue a conversation.

I asked a girl who said she's "changing the world" in her 'what I'm doing' section "hey, how are you changing the world?"

"That's a tough question, give me an easier one."

"Ok sure- assuming you don't have a date planned for Valentines day, what show do you plan on netflixing/DVRing? I plan on whating youtubes of dogs playing."

"Oh I didn't even realize Valentines day was coming up "

lmfao, did you really try to segue a valentines date at her apartment waching TV?? how loving lame is this generation where watching some boring lovely show counts as a "date"

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

subhuman filth posted:

yeah loving lame generation setting up dates where you end up sitting on a bed together drinking.

such stupid idiots

That's not a date that's a hookup, you're really dumb

Chomp8645 posted:

I can't believe this lame gay generation just goes straight to what they enjoy instead of first going through a pointless song and dance that nobody wants!

Idiots!

Actually girls want to be romanced and made to feel important, actually everyone does. Inviting someone over so you can watch a lovely show or have sex isn't a date or interesting at all to most women since they can do that anytime.

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

There are like 20 posters on all of SA that aren't Gen Y so I guess l-o-l at any burn someone makes trying to pretend they're not completely interchangeable with their target.

Try leaving GBS sometime retard, lol

edit: or your house, lmao

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I thought it was a mercy killing to keep more women from having to date two worlds

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Doo Do Chasers posted:

hey guess what most people just get laid off the internet now. and guess what, sometimes girls just wanna get laid but like don't want to bother going out to a meat market. "wanna come over and watch a movie?" has been codeword for "wanna bang?" since I was like 15

what are you like 30 or something?

Actually just losers get laid off the internet since regular people have friends or ex lovers they can gently caress. I hope it didn't really take you this long to think up this awesome post because you still just seem like a giant idiot. The dude didn't get responded too because it was the lamest attempt at a hookup ever - which he called a date. And you had to also waste a lot of effort talking about dates even thou you still haven't proven you know what a date is. Idk if you can read too well m8 but this is the OkCuties thread where people post funny stuff about the dates/bf they want. You should probably go hang out in the tinder thread since you don't know what a date is or what women want

old fat bird fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Feb 17, 2015

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Stottie Kyek posted:

what do they do if they just want an awkward shag and never to see them again

text her sister

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If Im understanding all that word soup correctly, she wants an open realtionship where she fucks whoever whenever on her gay dumbass spirit quest or w/e and she wants some dude thats been in a relationship for five years and is looking for a side bitch, BUT ONLY HER, he cannot gently caress anyone else or be flirty and must be committed to her. It's really funny because even the ideal poly relationship sounds exactly like all the lovely stupid ones.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
That tiny mouthed bitch, only a small toothed cumrag like Greg White could ever love her

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress trannies, literally or figuratively,

both are acceptable

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Whoa this thread was funny at some point right?? Lets get back to making fun of women what GBS does the most adequately

quote:

What I’m doing with my life

Firstly don't randomly message me if you're gonna be overly perverted/sexual and will message me bizarre creepy messages or messages saying hey baby or oh you're so beautiful can we hit up somewhere? I got one thing I can say towards that I will rate you the lowest/block you/delete your comment so don't waste your time with your immaturity if that's how you pick up girls like most guys these days you need some serious help. Besides that I'm only looking for friends only at this moment but I'm not against looking but for now who knows for now until I gain your trust I've been hurt many times and I've massive trust issues if you're the type of person that likes dancing around things and doesn't value honesty as well just leave me be I already had enough of people dishonesty these days. A lot of people think with my sweet personality and caring nature you may think I'm famous well you're clearly wrong on that. I've no friends a lot of people in public look at me like I'm a freak and I scare adults/children I guess wearing all black and symbols of the satanic occult and wearing my fox hat or strange hats is horrifying and I'm also thin and I'm very pale like I've not seen the sun in months haha. I'm bitter/sour on the inside so watch out. I'm an Aries so fellow Cancer and Taurus people just a heads up on a few things communication normally cuts off very short and doesn't last long. But fear not you can try 2 communicate with me and pray 2 the 9 Divines or Daedric Princes that we will get along. I also will never drive my heart is way 2 fragile for that kind of nature my paranoia/anxiety will sky rocket I will probably have a heart attack. I also plan on being a House Fox Fairy where I can be treated with royalty let alone someone that can keep me in a secure isolated place where I don't have 2 snap when I'm at my unstable state. I can admit I'm unstable I'm a few cookies short of a picnic basket. I also don't eat red meat only poultry most of my meals are Vegetarian and I also only eat meals that are all natural or organic or wheat only. I can say the worst thing I can do for myself is drinking Icees I failed really miserable over the addiction of Icees lasted only a week before having a withdraw panic attack XD anyways one more thing I'm a Mother of one his name is Hunter and I don't want anymore kids and I don't crave or have the lust of sex anymore people that live and thrive off of sex now days is overrated. I think it's also atheistic that people think sex can save a realtionship. I don't understand the concept of that and never will if you think we can be friends then feel free 2 message me if you're read my whole profile just not skimmed on a few parts. I also rather text/KiK/Skype sense I'm often not on here much at all so now let's start with my likes then.

Well here are my likes XD

1. Ps3 user (no I've not set up an account nor have any other games at this moment just got a Ps3 just recently) 2. Skyrim addict and I love the Elder Scrolls 3. I love RPG/Adventure games I used 2 love Horror games but now I rather have someone that could hold me and play horror games I saw the Fatal Frame series my god that's horrifying I think I would have a heart attack if I played that game (watched some let's play on YouTube) and I never will play Silent Hill 2 again and never play that game again at night time I only played Silent hill at day XD 4. What do I drink rarely? Only tasteful glorious mead ^^ 5. I play Mario Kart 8 online so if you play you can add me and I'm an okay player I suppose depends if you get tough violent assholes XD 6. I like healthy food and also I only eat poultry only no red meat 7. Not so healthy thing? Icees and Icees are addictive and fating cheese fries those are so evil but hell ever so glorious and delicious XD 8. Cheese pizza with 5 pounds of cheese is the best 9. Hellfire is nice but then Fire is my sign anyways I don't like bone chilling cold not saying I hate the cold it's just I like the chill not ice bone chilling not good on my old fox bones O_o 10. I like Tarantulas if you got a problem with my Tarantulas go ahead and it's quite funny I've lost people because they were scared of my Tarantulas XD it's quite funny people think a mild Tarantula bite is gonna kill you how funny XD 11. I love animals besides Tarantulas I've a Leopard Frog even 4 little Fire Bellied Toads and more like a mini zoo ^^ 12. I love darkness more than I do the sun 13. Even if my age I still collect stuff animals seriously stuff animals for life that's all I'm gonna say 14. I love Astrology 15. I do believe in spirituality 16. I find axes (my fave) secondly swords are very pretty the sound of clashing weapons is quite pretty as well as viking runes ^^ 17. My second color is Hot Pink because that's so brutal you know? XD Okay that' about it if you wanna know anything else just ask and also I prefer another type of messenger than here for chatting. Just letting you know because I'm not gonna be glued on here messaging 24/7

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food

I'm not a movie person but I don't mind being held in my lover's arms ^^ therefor I'm not really extremely picky. Shows? Concerts? Yes I go 2 concerts XD music Metal and J-Rock and lastly food anything all natural or organic I only eat poultry seafood and pasta only

I spend a lot of time thinking about

Well isn't this a dangerous subject? XD

On a typical Friday night I am

I'm doing the same old same old I live in a small town so there isn't much 2 do so I just sit on my royal throne all day and play video games/music/sleeping/chilling with my Tarantulas (yes I hold my Tarantulas)

You should message me if

If you're read my entire profile not just skimmed through the whole thing. Also if you wonder what happened between me and my ex's well here is your list

1. Mentally abuses me makes me feel lower than I already am
always telling me it's your fault everything is your fault

2. Decides down the road moving in Conroe isn't for them
then dumps me a month or two later after that

3. Doesn't care about my feelings/hurting my Son's feelings

4. Not caring about my global restrictions and blaming me that
the global part is my fault

5. My ex's think it's down right funny that I could lose my Son
in court

6. My last ex forced me 2 work and not giving two fucks given
about my disabilities he was extremely selfish he even was
trying/pulling I'm hurt part because I wouldn't have kids
with him when my profile strictly said I wasn't interested in
more

7. I'm not a sex addict I don't need sex 24/7 2 live and breath
if you're a sex addict then a realtionship isn't gonna work
I can tell you that right now

if you read these 7 list thingies and if you think you fall through one of them please don't bother a realtionship with me

old fat bird fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Mar 15, 2015

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Profondo Rosso posted:

you don't have to post a picture, but she's fat right? theres no way she's not

her profile pic is a stuffed pink hedgehog

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
after loving a bunch of ignorant and try hard 20 somethings and 19 year old sometimes an older lady who isn't afraid to grab your cock and give you an OTPHJ can be v. refreshing

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Facebook, OKCuties, and Tumblr have advanced white people society so much we now have long introductory sentences to establish how white and 20 something and normal we are. We have to start talking about ourselves before we even bother introducing one another. I am so loving bombastic and magnanimous as a person that my frame can barely contain all of the uniqueness and labels I require to feel validated. I have to start telling you boring bullshit about me before you can even learn my stupid name you wont remember.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
everyone saying he's teasing her because she wouldn't touch his penis, she wouldn't touch yours for white knighting her so please take your awful posting to another thread so the people that like funny posts can keep witnessing this raw ownage

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

JebanyPedal posted:

This site has gotten way more spam-botty since I last used it.

tinder ruined okcuties

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Girls only cut their hair to prove a point, I'm gonna change something I don't like, dumped the ex bf, going to Europe 4 tha summer.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The okcuties for attractive people is way different than the okcuties for ugos and normies

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

opus111 posted:

ahaha what the hell is this ?

the most boring dater in the world

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
How can you have four Asian girlfriends at once? All their OK cupid profiles make them seem like the most boring people in the world...

Self Summary:

Uhm, idk

5 things I could never do without

Food
Phone
Family
Food

You should message me if

idk you want to

*only has 2 pics and it's the same pic (5 megapixel shot from 15 feet away in 2010) uploaded twice - zero questions answered*

most of my shits have more personality than an Asian girls OkCuties

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
thats a owl not a falcon, loving GOONS!!!

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The okcuties for attractive women - the ladies there are actually gorgeous (not just a bunch of 6's and 7's with inflated egos) and they actually reply it's like when you move into a new tax bracket or something

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

JediTalentAgent posted:

So, another article about meeting someone you don't like on OKCupid popped up...

IT HAPPENED TO ME: My OKCupid Date Called Me "Rubensian"...and I Slept With Him Anyway

quote:

I laughed out loud. I’m on the zaftig side, and I don’t mind it, but having a complete stranger bring up my spare poundage in a chillingly patronizing way made me feel like I was in an Amy Schumer sketch.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Goons outing themselves sinking potential gently caress sessions is funnier than the tumblr chicks from Oregon

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
how can people still use this site with tinder around? there's no way it's anything like it was 3-4 years ago

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

YeahTubaMike posted:

i was going to say "some of us are windows phone users" but it turns out there's a windows phone tinder app. hmmmmm...

having a windows phone is a bigger problem than being an undateable goon so obviously you've got some things to sort out before you get back on that horse anyway

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Please don't worry about if a goon is a girl in 2015, if you wanna know what her profile looks like pick anyf of the ones posted in the other 125 pages.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

LethalGeek posted:

Poly people weird me the gently caress out most the time.

And i'm not mono to begin with I can only imagine how the rest of you feel.

people tend to get up in arms about stereotypes but that doesn't make them any less true, they're all fat miserable depressed people who don't love themselves but don't even realize it so they live a life propping up their own fat and fabulous personality while having sex with literally any person that will have them before retreating to Facebook the next day to cry about how empty their lives feel or how stupid monogamous people with kids are

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The sonic judge dad goon?

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Shima Honnou posted:

i once saw a straight woman get more and more desperate about men not messaging her on pof in her profile, and then noticed that she set her message preferences such that only women could message her lol

that's not really an excuse in 2015, if you've used any dating site you know theres dude profiles straight marked as chicks with no words and an ab selfie

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I guess all Lesbians want to look like the scoot from TF2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

MrYenko posted:

Built like a traffic cone, that one.

she looks like a squidbillies character