Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

I get the occasional message from a really hot lookin lady because they found my profile funny. Problem is, their messages are honestly pure poo poo. I end up feeling like some unappreciated jester trying to appease an easily distracted lord. To put it in terms you nerds could relate to

ghosTTy fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Feb 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

ugh that sinking feeling when you realize the girl who messaged you might be fat even though her main picture got you rock hard :smith:

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

i dont want to have to do trigonometry to figure out if a girls hiding her body type

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

If you're a
Capitalist, men's rights activist, racist, or cookie-hater
Then GTFO

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Has anyone tried plentyoffish?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Manawski posted:

I'm extremely honest. So much so that at times I am so blunt that you could smoke my truth.

:stwoon:

I've never seen any juggalos in Ontario but if I ever do I'm finding out what juggalo pussy tastes like

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

gingerlady posted:

I'm pretty straight-forward so I'll just get into it: I'm an alpha female. I know who I am and where I'm going, I'm confident, hyper independent, hilarious, well-read, and always honest (sometimes good, sometimes bad).

What's an alpha female?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

sometimes I wish I was born a very attractive girl so that I could get gifts from lonely nerds on the internet and then id take pictures of myself nude and turn back into a guy and jack off to them

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Pon de Bundy posted:

even your hot british girls dont compare to ours

smh

did you even see danica? the only legit hot one in that video the rest were skanks

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

If she's hot that post would take my half chub to a whole new level

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

You should message me if
...you refer to women as 'women' or 'people', not as 'girls' or any other patronizing vernacular.

This is from a 20 year old girl.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

all the black ladies I've matched with are either fat or hot but with terrifying profiles

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

LethalGeek posted:

I snipped out the boring parts of this one:

They have a tumblr, it's random nerd/lesbian stuff though. Though they say looking for everyone and they oops dated a man when they were 13 before they figured out they were queer so :confused:

do you think she would let the dog lick my rear end in a top hat while im balls deep?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Jeff Sichoe posted:

what I don't get about trannies and gender identity stuff is how it was so readily accepted by society (well, western society I guess)

you never heard o f thailand my boy?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

quote:

To make this quick and easy for everybody, if you WANT SEX then I
am NOT THE PERSON FOR YOU!!!Everyone seems to be ignoring the
fact that I'm asexual...

wtf is dating without sex?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

quote:

-----///\\-----Plz
----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died or is dying
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\.........ナ ナ ナ ナ ナ ナ ナ ナ ナ

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

okcupid is full of uggos with too much angst and plentyoffish is full of really attractive dumbasses. where are all the normal attractive ppl at

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

ya well clubs and sports and poo poo are dumb and boring. what can I do to get normal people to like me

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

so is 'down to chill' a classier way of saying dtf?

also wtf there is this belly dancer who says she works out every day (sunday-saturday) but she's definitely chubby. wat

ghosTTy fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Mar 27, 2015

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

quote:

I'm a queer vegan anarchist

she definitely isn't an anarchist.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

first time I've seen this. What does this mean and does this give me an in because i'm italian?

quote:

* I have a high preference for European men but I'm down to talk to anyone!

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

this_is_hard posted:

"I only date white people"

I told her she looked like a hotter version of deanna troi and she didnt' know who that was so i'm not interested

i still wanna riker her bad

ghosTTy fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Apr 1, 2015

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Guzwar posted:

Which American city do I ave to move to to find hot Jewish girls like this, specifically this one? I don't care if she's not down with the goy, I'll fuckin convert if I have to, I don't need foreskin.

t0oronto

also she's only 18 and a virgin :(

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

quote:

Passed
My self-summary

Mono- or disyllabic greetings will not get a response, nor will semi-colons/colons with parentheses/Ps, etc. Random questions are never random, and will not get 'random answers,' they won't get answers. I am a bitch, yes. ;)

Hmm... You can't prompt self-analysis by asking for a summary.

Maybe some disclaimers or disclosures though.

I have narcolepsy with cataplexy.

I am not looking to meet sexual partners. That should be in bold. Especially the not. I would also like to make some female friends and enjoy Toronto for the short time I'll be here.
What I知 doing with my life

I'm in my last year of university studying American and Canadian Studies with a minor in Spanish.
I知 really good at

being bad.
The first things people usually notice about me

What I've been told after a few minutes of conversation is that I am intimidating. Really? Come on. I'm 5'!
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food

My favourite movies are usually those on Movieola, the short film channel, somehow that has stopped running since I made this profile...

I love Ferris Bueller's Day Off and old horror films. I have excellent -taste- in music, if I do synaesthetically say so myself. I'm a pesco-vegetarian, and I'm not about saving animals or 'Meat is Murder' (although I like The Smiths), I just like to identify as vegetarian and live that lifestyle.

I used to read more before university...

Favourite books: Sunset Song, Wuthering Heights, Picture of Dorian Gray, Venus in Furs, 1984 (but I didn't like Brave New World), Lavender and Old Lace, The Story of the Eye (I never knew eggs could be so hot. Even boiled ones.)

I'm sure if I talk to someone they will figure out what I like, and more importantly, what I dislike.
The six things I could never do without

Oxygen, water, nutritious biomatter. (There are really only three things.)

It has just occurred to me that the wording of this section is awkward. Six things I couldn't do without my... female sex. Oh this will be fun!

I couldn't 'accidentally' swing my umbrella into a man's manhood.

Nor could I drunkenly ask a drunken male if I may kick him in his manhood, and then follow through upon an affirmative reply.

I would never get discounts at game shops.

I would never get away with blaming my bad mood on pre-menstrual disorder.

I could never smile at a child without risking my name in a certain database.

Lastly, I could never... well, maybe that's too personal.
I spend a lot of time thinking about

Thought...

Today as I was opening a pomegranate, other than thinking about grenades, I thought about Abraham Lincoln slaving away at juicing pomegranates in California. Picking those arils, getting juice on his face. Mmm. (I also hope that one day we'll have a fruitful pomegranate industry in Afghanistan as they have a superior climate for it...)

I suppose I spend a lot of time thinking about strange things. I didn't even take drugs today.

I also think about law and medicine, mainly their overlaps. I want to be an advocate for mental disorders (more people should have them.) Jokes aside, there are serious injustices and while many minority groups can pursue their interests, a group that consistently cannot are those who have mental disorders.
On a typical Friday night I am

Thinking up ways to make it atypical.
The most private thing I知 willing to admit

I have a thing for puns. Puns of all sorts, I cannot help it. I deserved to be pun-ished... More accurately, I am the punisher!

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

ive been on this website for 3 months and ive only gotten 40 likes of which 5 are non-fat and 3 of those that are actually attractive and somewhat fit. am i loving uggo or can i somehow blame women for this?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

LethalGeek posted:

Obviously you're not a tall lean man of means so yes it's on you

i'm a tall lean man but I have no life outside my video games

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

quote:

I知 really good at
Using the subjunctive mood, Oxford commaing, speaking in memes, and making kitties purr.

wtf is speaking in memes?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

notZaar posted:

You know those pictures of animals with text in impact font? Those are what passes for memes now. The rest is self evident.

I know what a loving meme is im an internet culture expert. I just don't understand what speaking in memes would sound like. Is it like speaking in tongues?

ghosTTy fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Apr 23, 2015

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

"Whoa! Three cat photos? I see you've figured out the secret to online dating. "

Negging? (yay or nay)

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

quote:

I知 really good at

Fixing things. Very handy around the house. I can do anything. Very patient . Making my cousins laugh and poo poo their pants. Making everyone happy.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

quote:

At first I thought someone in my town made an account for their realdoll.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

quote:

I live life without regrets..Regrets... I've had a few but few to mention, live fast die young, I have a clear mind, I'm intelligent, I stand up for my beliefs, I have principles in life. I adore color black and underground music.....all the ****es in the universe ate my sh*t and choked on it deadly...I'm an immortal model

Found her on POF. She's... intense. I can't tell if that's a song lyric or insane ramblings.

Her only pic

ghosTTy fucked around with this message at 00:43 on May 14, 2015

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

some goon murdered his wife while maintaining an okcupid profile

ghosTTy fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Jul 9, 2015

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

memes

memes

memes

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

what's the male - female ratio on this dumb website. also has anyone gotten laid being unironically honest about loneliness on your profile? just a question for a friend.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

quote:

You're not in a lewd pose so I wouldn't call it vulgar. I was surprised to see a pic like that, but I'm different than most woman. I'm not even a fan of shirtless pics. I don't like seeing someone's nipples before I even know them. It's like a forced "Look at me almost naked!" when I didn't need to or want to.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Lawman 0 posted:

So are crazy dogs ladies a thing yet?

crazy dog ladies are worse because they gently caress their pets

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Is it worth it to be ironic on a dating profile?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

>:-)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

haha drat wow you owned that bot

• Locked thread