Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
last time i used okc people posted a few paragraphs at most what in the gently caress happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
im one of the most loving, caring people you'll ever meet but if you mess with any of my friends you'll see my bad side!!!!!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Business Gorillas posted:

there's a lot going on here, but i think my favorite part is how there's an entire section devoted to anime

body weight in tons?

e: actually that reads exactly like something my gf's sister would post so im guessing 1/4 ton

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Business Gorillas posted:

her main pic was her in pikachu cosplay and there wasn't a single picture besides that one without her in elf ears

sounds like an absolute freak in bed or the wettest blanket ever be sure to post a trip report

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Multidating was always weird to me. Maybe I am just not hip/jaded enough with the online dating thing, but the idea of hedging your bets by setting up successive dates or even one after the other is horrifically unromantic. Especially for the one earlier in the night, what if you want to bone but then have to cancel last minute for someone else?

tinder dating is pretty much ask five people out on a date then have coffee with them, possibly bang, then go on your next date

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

computer parts posted:

i have actually heard this argument from Christian girls

i went to hs in alabama and this was the thing that every christian chick said and then they tried anal once (because 16 year old dudes just ram it in on first time anal lol) and were like gently caress no just put it in my vag from now and and then they just pretend to be in to the whole virgin before marriage thing but the truth is after the second or third date they start putting out but if they do start putting out they start getting real creepy real quick like texting i love you and poo poo like that and its like drat girl we went and saw cloudy with a chance of meatballs then banged on your couch give me a bit before we start with the i love you stuff

in my experience

• Locked thread