Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Kinda getting sick of women from overseas liking me or messaging me 'cause they want that green card. You're 1200 miles away how we supposed to have a relationship or get it wet...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Does it count as my own race if I'm white as paper and I can't get enough of Latinas.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Muthafuckas never heard of hybrid vigor.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

C. Everett Koop posted:

all races are equal except for latinas who are god's gift to boners quote this if you're down

Can't quote this poo poo enough.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Noctone posted:

tinder seems kind of pointless when you can just go to a bar and do pretty much the same thing in a much more efficient fashion

Physically going to a bar and talking to a bunch of women (the majority of which won't be interested just because of the vagaries of attraction) is more efficient than sitting in your sweats, swiping right until some girl messages you her number and you go on a booty call.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Tumble posted:

But if you dont have the confidence to talk to girls randomly at bars what the gently caress good are you on an OKC/Tinder date?

lol you're dumb as hell.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Tumble posted:

*sits in corner of bar with similar friends, doesn't see the point in meeting new people in an environment that has literally existed for thousands of years specifically to get people to meet new people."

"Guys, let me tell you why I know a lot about online dating."

You're real dumb.

I know a girl on okc or tinder already finds me attractive. I don';t know that if I walk up to a random girl at the bar and it sucks knowing a bunch of guys probably already hit on her and perhaps she's sick of it for the night.

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Mar 29, 2015

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

That means she's near me, score.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Why is anyone surprised women want taller guys. I mean yeah it's a little dumb that a 5 foot woman says only six foot or above please if you just think about height but y'all know that's code for something else right.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol at the clowns with facial piercings getting booty bothered up in here.

God I love looking like a bull!

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Sheep-Goats posted:

Short haired girls are better than all other girls.

lol what

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

George got laid on the reg yo.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

George had 47 girlfriends over the course of the show.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Mr. Horrible posted:

For years I've been wondering why that garbage was so popular. I should have realized it was just escapist fantasy for unfuckable nerds. I'm kind of embarrassed it took me this long to figure out, I've watched enough Star Trek that I should recognize that sort of thing by now.

Ah well, thanks for clearing that up for me pal. :thumbsup:

It's also pretty funny.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Mr. Horrible posted:

OK, so uggo nerds and Jewish girls both love Seinfeld. But what about uggo Jewish nerdy girls, do they super-ultra-love it? Or does double-dipping slingshot them out of orbit and into the realms of good taste?

I'm more physically attractive than you and like Seinfeld.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Aferisan posted:

How do you leverage having a nice body into getting dates/matches?

Hypothetically because I am a fat goon retard.

Having a nice body does show in your face and such.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

loquacius posted:

he isn't smart and doesn't really have any interests as far as I can remember

The most realistic part of the show is when George becomes a genius when he stops having sex.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I keep getting cuties visiting and liking my profile and I think it's some kind of cosmic joke...

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Sheep-Goats posted:

If an actual attractive woman has liked me but not visited my profile I just assume she didn't know that swiping my picture whatever way it is counts as a like.

Nah they all visit my profile which makes it even more bizarre.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

vyst posted:

I don't understand how you manage to pull chicks for any extended period of time when you're so goddamn insufferable online. I mean are you one of those nerds that has a secondary "online" persona to deal with the doldrums of living such a miserable existence irl?

This may shock you but some people are nothing like how they act online. For instance, WET BUTT was probablyt he funniest SA poster and turned out to be a completely broken human being and was probably not funny at all in his day to day dealings.

Uh dude usually THEY'll give me their number and tell me to call/text them if I haven't asked by the fourth or so message.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The_Book_Of_Harry posted:

I'm still friends with my ex, and she's been playing the OKC field for the last couple weeks. We both rent rooms in the same house currently.

She goes out in the middle of the night, maybe 1am on Saturday, to go gently caress a stranger.

When she gets there, he's whiskey drunk to hell and back. She's willing to overlook that, and they settle in to listen to some music. Turns out they like similar stuff.

But when she tries to get the guy to listen to a band he's never heard, he actually tells her, "there's no possible way you could put on a better band right now. I'm actually doing you a favor here. Whatever you'd play, I'd just hate, and then I'd wind-up hating you."

She stormed out.

And that, goons, is how one torpedoes a late-night hookup, when the girl is DTF and already in your room.

People amaze me.

I have a feeling both of them are fat.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

How do you open with a calimari appetizer and then eat pizza.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

SaltLick posted:

chicklet teeth always seem to pop up on some really cute girls and it destroys the entire package. its really unfortunate

This poo poo is the worst.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

People do it a lot but nah it's pretty weird and kinda robotic/cold.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

TenementFunster posted:

people, and women especially, tend not to do this as other people, guys especially, are really bad at handling rejection and will suddenly become abusive.

if I was a woman, I'd just go dark too. don't take it personally, it's a needed defense mechanism from male rage and entitlement

I mean it's cool if you just wnet on a single date or maybe two to do the fadeaway but once you're loving it's really weird to do it. I def wouldn't just ignore texts/calls from a girl if my weiner's been in her even if I wasn't feeling it no more. it's actually kinda sad when girls reject me and then when I react like a normal person they're like "aww you're one of the good ones" when it should be how a guy handles that poo poo every time but I guess a lot of guys are psychos???

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

TenementFunster posted:

do you really just not understand women this much? yeah enough guys flip poo poo that women don't want to risk having to send out a rejection letter each time some guy doesn't pan out. you're either going to get some boo hoo about "give me another shot," some fuckboy calling you a slut, or some Eliot Rogers shithead. it isn't worth the risk because guys just can't be cool about the game.

Don't gently caress them then before the fadeaway? I dunno the difficult part here.

Elliot Rodger was a virgin pls learn the lore.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

TenementFunster posted:

this kinda of stupid entitlement is why okc/tinder sucks. just be cool. don't talk to people who don't want to talk to you. don't be a fuckboy

lol that isn't entitlement. Entitlement is flipping out if she fades away. Saying (rightly) it'sw eird and cold if you been intimate with someone and fade isn't entitlement. If it's just been a date or two I don't see a problem with it.

5-HT posted:

i didn't get it until I was like 22 and stopped being a shithead. 29 is beyond pale. when you let go of that insecurity and can take a hint when the fadeaway happens it's amazing how much your life changes for the better.

I've never got the fadeaway but rejection never ever gets easier.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

TenementFunster posted:

it isn't weird if you think about it for more than 10 seconds or consider anyone but yourself.

also if rejection doesn't get easier after the first 2-3 times, seek therapy. nobody wins them all, and you don't always get what you want.

Nah it's weird even from their perspective - I wouldn't sleep with someone and then ditch em I'd feel loving terrible. Hell it eats away at me when I do it after one date. I mean the guy aint entitled to a response but it's p cold to be intimate with someone and act the same way you would if you just had a so-so first date and don't see the point in a second.

"rejection doesn't get easier" doesn't mean "every time you're rejected you cry in your room by yourself for a week eating tubs of ice cream and being dead to the world". Just get kinda bummed for a day or whatever and then move on. Getting rejected after one date aint the same as breaking up after a five yeard relationship wth

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 22:48 on May 7, 2015

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Yeah it is pretty cool being a robot.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

YeahTubaMike posted:

i didn't even think they were that esoteric (i think i listed vreid, einherjer, and hollenthon among others), but metalhead problems i guess

lol

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

ThePriceIsRight posted:

At first I thought someone in my town made an account for their realdoll.

Would.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

JebanyPedal posted:

So I went to her's after the bar, she paid for three of my drinks, we have sex, then I complain nonstop about being hungry so she takes me to an allnight diner and pays for it, then I gently caress her again in thanks and then I go home.
Looks like I own.

lol you let a girl pay for you.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Women make seventy cents for every dollar a man makes it isn't equal.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

LethalGeek posted:

Lol that isn't even accurate you dumbass

Oh sorry it's somewhere between seventy-seven and eighty-one cents.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I'm not going to be spoken down to by a poly.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Do these women from the Philippines really think I'm gonna fly em and over and get em a green card.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

vyst posted:

Goons are dumb and uneducated about sex I'm shocked

I mean you've had multiple people in here admit to having got STDs more than once in the year 2015.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

fits my needs posted:

you're like 5'3"

lol is he really

Otisburg posted:

also lol at anyone who doesn't know the proper term is "ruebenesque."

This confused the gently caress out of me when I clicked the link.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I dunno usually girls just send you their phone number if you go more than like four msgs on okc without asking for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Lawman 0 posted:

Are nurses fun to date y/n?

I hope so since that's 90 percent of okc.

• Locked thread