Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stump collector
May 28, 2007

NWS that poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Someone got banned for cheating in my placement match today about 2 rounds in. We still managed to do alright with a bot and I singlehandedly lost the last round that forced a tie

:ughh:

It's good to be back playing and I hope to get some games in on sub.io!

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I finished my placements and got placed into dmg. The last map i carried ct side dust. Several people looked me up on the other team and bitched about my hours played in all chat. This is way better than solo queue league because i definitely suck at that poo poo.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

SealHammer posted:

is this a real shirt?

cuz I'll buy it if it's real

http://www.redbubble.com/people/noisemaker/works/15329156-cs-go-cyka-blyat?p=t-shirt&style=mens&body_color=asphalt&print_location=front

stump collector
May 28, 2007
What is the point of using a 4:3 resolution when almost everyone has a widescreen monitor these days?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Cyrex is pretty cool.
My favorite skin is the eco for galil though so i don't know if my tastes are good.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Eco is a good pun so I enjoy it as well but it falls short of America's True Galil Skin

Rocket pop?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i have no idea what sensitivity i'm playing at i just make sure i'm on preset 1 of 5 on my mouse when i'm playing CS

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i also play on 1920 x 1080 with all my settings maxed the gently caress out.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I was apparently using mouse acceleration in csgo and didn't know it. 400dpi @ 5

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Reverse dust 2 makes me feel really uneasy tbh

stump collector
May 28, 2007

mcvey posted:

Turn rawinput on and halve your in-game sens, enjoy MG+

ty

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Carol Pizzamom posted:

edit: ^^^ grats, first account?

yes. Once ifixed my rates and lowered my sens there was no way to go but up.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

prom candy posted:

When do you tap vs. burst with AK? Like at medium-long range I feel like I'm always trying to one-tap the headshots and even though it looks on my screen like I should be getting the kill I usually end up getting shot and doing 22 damage in 1 hit or whatever. Say I'm playing jungle on Mirage and engaging a guy under palace, tap or burst?

I one tap when I'm when people are facing away from me. I burst in every other situation. Practice turning a burst into a spray and you're golden with the AK

stump collector
May 28, 2007

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

This works for me on M4s and SGs but on AK my bullets just go flying in every direction like a drunk gun.

Edit: here's a vid of me trying https://youtu.be/_Mo9-rQVTDA

lol

stump collector
May 28, 2007
What rank should I get to before I buy ESEA? I used to have it in source and was horrible but I don't think they had any sort of matchmaking then. Are the opponents you're matched with based on any sort of MMR or do I just have to pray I'm not against the pros in every pug?

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Ricky Bad Posts posted:

Free 1 month of ESEA here, I don't want to manually select somebody to give it to, so uhh 'be good' or whatever

0E95A3944FCB752B8B18AD2FADA2B75E

Already been used

stump collector
May 28, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veWBKGI-8Y0

stump collector
May 28, 2007
The famas is good because I got an ace with it.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
How many of you guys are global and do cheaters really plague high ranked MM? I want to try for supreme/GE but all I could find through googling about relevant skills are reddit posts about "cheaters taking my rank"

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Looks like csgo is having trouble pulling avatars from steam and its making the game poo poo itself

stump collector
May 28, 2007
No you have to play community maps.It didnt take me that long. Just stop playing when your weekly XP bonus runs out and come back the next week

stump collector
May 28, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

its really funny to me that people have a signature of the name they came with to play online when they were 12 instead of their actual name

thats what I was thinking. if I made it as a pro I don't think I'd sign merchandise with my fuckin handle lol

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i want to die

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Michi88 posted:

My friends' 14 year old brother got a 400-500 key value dragonlore drop randomly at the end of a match. I hate everything.

definitely scam him for it

stump collector
May 28, 2007

symbolic posted:

Every time I see this I laugh.

Hey its me your brother (2)

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Just asked a guy 0 and 11 if he was trolling which was a bad idea because he proceeded to teamflash and throw away bombs for the rest of the match. Nearly lost a 5v3. Amazing first game of faceit

stump collector fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Aug 18, 2015

stump collector
May 28, 2007

dex_sda posted:

Why would you ask? Either he is and now knows he can get a rise outta you so he'll double down, or you badvibe a player having a bad day and make him even more useless.

I mean the rest of NiP never asked Fifflaren if he was trolling, I'm pretty sure...

yeah it was a god awful decision and I immediately regretted it

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Infinotize posted:

You are already in the elite minority of players who can comprehend the difference between "peak" and "peek".

lol

stump collector
May 28, 2007

dex_sda posted:

So you should lower your sensitivity instead

agreed

stump collector
May 28, 2007

fromoutofnowhere posted:

None taken. Friends have been talking about how much harder it's going to be for me to play as I don't have any real foundation other than run and gun twitch skills which get trumped most of the time by better players. I've been learning, but I know I'm no where near this skill level, but it placed me here anyway. End of match games though were hilarious listening to people go apeshit about smurf account "Wait, how is this possible, his account is old as poo poo."

The more matches I go through, the faster my rank will fall I believe, but at least I can say I was a "Legendary Eagle" and have proof of it.

I had the same stuff in placements although I hit DMG. I basically landed there off aiming alone

"Why would you cheat on a 5 year old account"
"Killed me with only 200 hours? unbelievable!!!"

people are dumb

stump collector
May 28, 2007

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

:lol: at TSM falling apart.

looks like they pulled it back together

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I just want a drop from a c9 or fnc game

stump collector
May 28, 2007
what site do you guys use to bet skins

stump collector
May 28, 2007
hahah jesus

stump collector
May 28, 2007

nftyw posted:

I was browsing the market and checking these forums just now with both twitch streams in the background and then alt-tabbed to CSGO to find an overpass case waiting there. I think you should be fine on twitch.

nice

what was in it

stump collector
May 28, 2007

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I think c9 just pulled off a 15-4 run to win that, good stuff

stump collector
May 28, 2007

nftyw posted:

Just got another overpass souvenir, double stream windows confirmed OP

did you sell it already