Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Jarogue posted:

Finally play Mario Party Island Tour that I got from Club Nintendo. Its pretty good. Why did people say it was bad?

No online multiplayer which was a disappoint and boring boards iirc. Also reviewers loving hate Mario Party and always have.

I heard the minigames were good though so I've been considering picking it up to play with friends when I go to visit them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Fuzz posted:

If the quality of the 3D is a factor, Kart. Plus it's pretty great and the gliders and track revisions are pretty awesome. I don't get all the hatred in this thread directed toward both it and Smash, they're both great games.

Not everyone has or even wants a Wii U.

I have never seen anyone in this thread direct hate towards Smash 3DS and the most I've seen about Mario Kart 7 amounts to "a little bland compared to a lot of other Mario Karts". They're both great imo

Though if given the choice between Mario Kart and Mario Golf I'd have to go with the latter, hands down. Mario Golf is fantastic

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Yeah I've almost finished the puzzle pieces. It's not that unreasonable if you get a couple streetpasses a day and you've had it a while

Good luck if you live in the middle of nowhere though

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

It's easy to get confused because 99.9% of posts on Something Awful dot com are completely unfunny and often do not even qualify as humor

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Hey was Soma Bringer for the DS any good

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

noirstronaut posted:

good, i will discuss these horrid graphics until i die

I hope that's soon tbh

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

I found Sharla pretty good for boss fights and unique monsters

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

greatn posted:

Does Square Enix own a patent on the "Optimize" button from 1994's? Final Fantasy 6?

Probably not as it's in Fire Emblem Awakening too

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

I just bought pokemon on goon recommendation and what the hell are these weird fuckin anime creatures? when do i get the gun??

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Are there any good games like Harvest Moon/Rune Factory/Fantasy Life where I can be gay af or no

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

If they added dating sim elements to pokemon I would never play any other game tbh

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

e: gently caress it, this was a bad post

majormonotone fucked around with this message at 00:20 on May 8, 2015

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Cheers, but I'm only after Shulk. I've just beem sharing sightings for the other 3/4 local goons if they want'em (we get gently caress-all stock in Aus) :v:. And you should've stayed in the thread because I mentioned seeing a few of both of those at the Bourke St one a week or two ago.

According to the recent investors' briefing, Australia receives about 3% of all amiibo shipments. The US and Canada receive 66%...and it's still impossible to find a huge number of amiibo.

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Get X or Y and if you need more Pokemon get Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Aren't most of the anime boob characters underage? that's pretty creepy

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

I don't know if anyone still cares but NOA's online store is selling the Kid Icarus AR Card booster packs for $2 each: https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/us/po/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?productId=prod10208

WHAT

e: maximum quantity of five?? what is this bullshit, nintendo

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Seagull posted:

what do the cards even do

they are cool

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Hope you know Japanese

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Yeah there are a lot of ~hardcore FE fans~ who are up in arms about weapon durability but I've never really thought it added much to the game. It was more tedious than challenging

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Normal is way too easy, Hard isn't really terribly challenging either if you know what you're doing, and Lunatic is so completely unfair and difficult that it is not actually fun. Hopefully If has better difficulty levels

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

SADDLE ME UP posted:

Which Sega 3D classics should I get

All of them

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Is this game creepy levels of anime or tolerable levels? And is there romance/if so can you be a lady/if so can you be gay/etc

tbph I just want a game on my 3DS where I can date cute ladies and also be a lady. Why is life so hard :(

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

I guess it's officially "announce all the poo poo we don't wanna talk about at E3!" season - new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon!

EDIT: EU PR says "early 2016".

I hope it's more like Explorers of Sky and less like Gates to Infinity

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

goferchan posted:

the best looking game on PS2

I don't see a Klonoa 2 port here

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Fuzz posted:

What the hell game is that?

Please play Ghost Trick.

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

johnny sack posted:

How large are most downloaded games? Is 64gb MicroSD card sufficient?

32gb is honestly all you'll ever need

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Folt The Bolt posted:

- You have a room. You can call in units of your party who likes you for alone time.

Please, please let me be gay in this one, Nintendo. Please.

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Kid Icarus: Uprising

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Off the top of my head, Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS only have 3D in battles and certain other sequences, and Pokemon Battle Trozei doesn't have it at all.

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

If you don't enjoy playing dress-up in video games I don't want to know you

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

It shouldn't matter too much, no.

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

XY are basically perfect for someone who hasn't played since RBY.

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

I beat the game 100% in 17 hours. Your mileage may very as to whether that's too short.

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

I can't believe King Daphnes is playable and attacks by turning into a boat. This is incredible.

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

icantfindaname posted:

im pretty much done with chapter 4 / eternia and am grinding up to beat the vampire job boss, is this where i quit?

No, you will know exactly when to quit. It will be obvious.

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Zelda looks cool :shobon:

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

ChaosArgate posted:

It's definitely Mario & Luigi featuring Paper Mario. For one, Paper Mario isn't even in the title and the world looks more like Mario and Luigi based off of that Trailer.

It seems like it's 100% Alphadream rather than Alphadream + Intelligent Systems so you're probably right.

Hoping for a true IS Paper Mario for 2016......

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

I just don't understand why it's a Metroid game.

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Yeah, pretty disappointed about no localization info for Style Savvy or Rhythm Heaven