Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way
BJPaskoff, if you could add the EDH thread to the OP that would be super great:

M:tG Commander Thread: My definition of fun is objectively better than yours
Discussion and decklists for the 100 card singleton format featuring a legendary general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

Thunderbolt Regent confirmed to be A Bad Card continuing the fine tradition of Game Day top 8 cards being not so great.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

Entropic posted:

They aren't all bad, there was, uh, hang on... Utter End?
Before that I think you have to go back to Black Sun's Zenith or Tempered Steel.

I really wish Supplant Form was playable in Standard, because the game day promo art looks awesome.

I quite enjoy the full art promos and jam them everywhere they fit despite their badness. Dungrove Elder, Dryad Militant, and Strangleroot Geist in Modern Stompy? Check. Chief Engineer in MonoU Robits? Check. Sup, Plant Form? in my EDH bounce deck? Check. I do wish they'd pick uncommons that they know will be good in constructed formats more frequently; I don't mind that they pick goofy casual appeal rares for the foil, but it would have been kickass to get Swiftspear/Seeker of the Way over Heir of the Wilds or Nyx-Fleece Ram/Eidolon of Rhetoric over Squelching Leeches. Reclamation Sage Kicks rear end though.

Also, I missed Narset+Doubling Season chat, but I doubt it will be that big of a deal since Doubling Season plus pretty much any decent Planeswalker is really gross because most walkers can ultimate off of double their starting loyalty. Out of 57 walkers only 15 can't, and one of those is Tibbles.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way
:siren::smaug::siren:HASTAG MTGFINANCE ALERT!!!!!:siren::smaug::siren:

Former draft leavings/current GP superstar Mastery of the Unseen has skyrocketed from 50 cents to $4 over the course of the day. There's also ~100 copies that people are looking for on pucatrade right now if you don't mind shipping them off at a bargain price.

Never change Magic nerds.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way
I can't wait to talk everyone into Dragons/Fate/Khans draft so that I can force 5 color buttfight.dec :getin:

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

Angry Grimace posted:

http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/feature/developing-dragons-tarkir-2015-03-09

quote:

"We wanted to play up Dragon tribal not only in Constructed but also in Limited. The trick was how to make all of the Dragons awesome and yet have Dragons get passed around the table to a player or two who wants to play a bunch of Dragons and be rewarded for doing so. And then who's really going to want to play so many cards in a range of five to seven mana?

One of the first ideas I came up with to encourage dedicated "Dragon-drafters" was to create a cycle of Dragons with megamorph. This meant that you could put a Dragon into the three-mana slot in your deck. Because megamorph allows you to turn up creatures and put +1/+1 counters on them, these Dragons could have slightly smaller stats than the typical Dragon, given that a frequent case use would still be to deploy them effectively as 4/4 flying creatures with upside. One thing I love about megamorph is that the mechanic tweak strongly incentivizes you to go through the face-down state. We tuned these Dragon cards to a power level where they are likely to be passed around a bit to drafters who prioritize them higher than others for the Dragonness."

Outside of Thunderbreak Regent, it doesn't seem so.

I look forward to this working as planned exclusively at tables with all serious/experienced drafters and then none of the time at tables with 3+ casual/inexperienced drafters. There's something about :black101:DRAGONS:black101: that ends with me getting pick 4 Elite Scaleguards but never seeing the Uncommon dragons table (if I see them at all) in most of my Fate FNM Drafts. I also end up playing against a lot of Lightning Shriekers, but maybe I'm the one who's bad at drafting since I've been on a losing streak since FKK hit.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way
Based on the number crunch the only two nonbasics in the set are Evolving Wilds and Haven of the Spirit Dragon. Vial of Dragonfire is #247, Wilds is #248, Haven is #249, the first Plains is #250, and the rest of the basics cover up through #264. Unless they're mixing in a Dryad Arbor cycle that they plan to break convention with and sort them with their colors rather than the lands (as Arbor was in FUT) then there are no more lands coming. So much for the Hasbro (more like HasBLOW amirite?) edict that every large set needs duals To Sell Packs.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

Kyrosiris posted:

I can't wait to watch LSV draft three of them and somehow make it work.

My greatest regret from Triple Khans and FKK were that I never got to make a workable Goblinslide deck.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

Entropic posted:

I'm deeply sorry for your loss, you and the 3 other people who care deeply about having a Minotaur Tribal Commander for EDH.

http://markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/113494541833/i-think-the-reason-why-so-many-people-were

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Games > Traditional Games > Magic: the Gathering: Megathread: Posters have more expectations than we can ever meet.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way
I'm going GW at the midnight prerelease only because I have an irrational fondness for loading up all my creatures with +1/+1 counters and that seems like the best way to do it. Then I'll go to a noon event at a more competitive store and play the "best" pack because there's nothing that facilitates excellent play and deckbuilding quite like the bleary-eyed epiphany that I'm trying to be the king of the nerds on two hours of sleep.

Also, the dragon dice bowling for promos thing is pretty hard if you want to get the rare promo, and my store at least has been giving very few of the rare promos to reflect this. My store set it up on their counter so people could gently caress around with it while they waited to buy singles, I think I hit 18+ points maybe 2-3 times out of 30ish rolls and you only get two on the day of. You basically have to hit the x2 spot in the middle while also knocking down multiple 3-4 pin things that are located on the perimeter. It's listed as while supplies last, so if I'm just uniquely bad at it and it's actually super easy they'll be out of the rares in a hurry, not that anyones going to be going apeshit for promo Foe-Razer Regent.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way
Went a soul crushing 2-2 with a super sick pool that featured promo Ghost Waifu Anafenza, OG dromoka, foil citadel siege, elite scaleguard, and a decent assortment of DTK GW midrange dudes. My shuffle game must be off because I was drawing like garbage all night until I hit the 1-2 table at the end of the night, at which point my deck decided to go all :metal101: and let me curve out Anafenza > 3/3 counter mover dude > Citadel Siege > Dromoka > Elite Scaleguard. Going back for another round of GW at noon to see if I can redeem my shame with a more mediocre pool.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way
Lol if your cards aren't protected by the pentad of KMC Perfect Fit > KMC Hyper Mat > KMC Character Guard > Toploader > Screwdown.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way
Don't forget to keep your pillow in nm condition with the new Anafenza, Kin-Tree Waifu Pillow Sleeve from Ultra Pro.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

mr. mephistopheles posted:

Seconding these things are way too loving tight.

Thirding this, Pro Fits are way too tight and every time I've tried to put one on it watched someone try to put one on a card it's like playing a low rent version of flip n rip except your fancy card might end up creased in the middle instead of torn in half.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

This is the most magical post I've ever seen: http://www.gofundme.com/q3umeeg

I'm the donations in the form of references.

e: wait, I'm the convoluted "I'll totes pay you my winnings when I crush my next magic event despite providing you with debtrepaymentproblems.txt" system

BXCX fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Mar 27, 2015

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way
If Merfolk is a decent chunk of your meta the greatest sideboard card for the mirror is Merfolk Assassin.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

Boco_T posted:

Kenji lost to that guy. Turn 1 Keeper of the Lens, the Bolster enchantment, LIGHTNING SHRIEKER into shuffling into drawing Lightning Shrieker. Really the worst possible world.

I've lost to Lightning Shrieker more times than I'm willing to admit, it's one of those Bad Cards that a decent chunk of players love and can't be convinced it's bad so I end up having to decide whether or not to burn a removal spell on something they have a 1/28ish chance of topdecking again. I'm still not sure what the correct answer is, the problem with the guy who lays Lightning Shrieker is that he's also the guy who will draft all of the Lightning Shriekers so it seems like he's topdecking the same one when really he's just drawing copy 2 of 4.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way
:qq:I am laid low by the matriarchy:qq:

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

Ciprian Maricon posted:

gently caress trying to herd neckbeards to their matches or trying to enter results that are being screamed at you across the room, or trying to un-gently caress a draft that got messed up when some moron passed a stack of his drafted cards instead of a pack and no one noticed for 4 picks.

My LGS was terrible about drafts getting hosed up with some people getting shorted cards and people training packs out the rear end that ended up getting passed out of sequence. The judge was doing basically zero supervision of the draft so some people were doing MODO sorting of their cards while they drafted or opening Khans first and nobody noticing until the pack almost wheels. Now that I have my L1 I've instituted zone drafting and actually watch what everyone's doing so I catch people who pull out the Fate duals with the token before the pack makes it halfway around the table. I've even printed up sheets of shame that have Magic card sized boxes that say "drafted" and "passing" for players who can't get out of the habit of training packs. All of a sudden the drafts are running much more smoothly :iiam:

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

Ciprian Maricon posted:

It's crazy to me how many shops have Judges and run regular REL events like total rear end, there's a prevailing attitude that the friendly and relaxed atmosphere of FNM rules wise also needs to be extended to tournament structure or it wont be accessible. Kudos for stepping in and making things better.
It always blows my mind that stores can have a hard time running a decent FNM level event after doing it week after week. I'm not asking for a charismatic judge who tells actually good jokes and has the magical power to stop prevent WER from making GBS threads the bed right before the round starts to be at every LGS in the world, but it doesn't seem onerous to have a warm body who is able to answer rules questions, put results into the computer correctly, and stop rounds on time. I usually drive 45 min to my LGS for modern night and FNM but decided I'd go to the store that's literally 4 minutes away from my house for the DTK prerelease to save an hour of sleep for the noon event at my regular store. It was the biggest shitshow of a prerelease I've ever been to, started handing out product at 1AM even though they made a big deal about preregistering, rounds went until everyone was finished, the person running the event sat in a different room from the players, and prize support was 1 pack guaranteed with everything else going to the top 3-4 players so one loss basically locked you out of decent prizes BUT you had to play all 4 rounds if you wanted your bonus pack.

qbert posted:

I wanna see my record too but I've forgotten both my login name and password and hitting the link to get an email sent from Wizards seems to be broken. :(
I'm locked out too, my favorite thing about it is that in order to resolve the problem of not being able to get into your wizards account you need to contact customer support, which requires that you login to your wizards account to contact them.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way
Finally figured out my PWP login stuff, turns out I'm not as bad at modern as I thought.

quote:

Modern:
Overall record: 70-53-3
Total number of matches: 126
Win percentage ignoring draws: 56.910569
Win percentage including draws: 55.555556

There is one guy the computer regularly pairs me against in the first round at modern night:

quote:

Overall record: 2-10-0
Total number of matches: 12
Win percentage ignoring draws: 16.666667
Win percentage including draws: 16.666667
MerfolkVsAffinity.txt :smithicide:

I may also have big fish in a little pond syndrome with draft, I'm fairly certain I'm not this good

quote:

Booster Draft:
Overall record: 122-66-15
Total number of matches: 203
Win percentage ignoring draws: 64.893617
Win percentage including draws: 60.098522

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

Madmarker posted:

I've actually won that matchup..... I knew 5 of the people at my LGS were on Robots at the time, so I packed my sideboard with 4 Hurkyll's Recall and 4 steel sabotage.

I managed to BARELY win games 2 and 3.......so It is possible to win that matchup, but it is not easy.

I'm pretty sure the only two times I've beaten him was back in the days of Treasure Crusie when I was cleaning up against UR Delver by running 4x Chalice of the Void mainboard and I beat him on the dice roll. I thought UW Merfolk would be able to handle the matchup better but I was never able to stick a Stony Silence against him.

Zoness posted:

I feel like LGS drafts usually have this phenomemon if 1-2 players at the table are consistently more experienced than the rest. I think in terms of difficulty drafts go something like:

ELITE Team Test Drafts / Pro Tour Pods
GP Pods
Modo 8-4's / "Casual" team drafts with grinders
Modo 4-3-2-2 / Low REL large events
Modo Swiss / FNM or other frequent LGS drafts

basically if you draft on modo a lot you will probably consistently do well against your LGS

This seems about right, at the ones I run I've setup the prize structure for draft to encourage a more laid back atmosphere and to push the players who are serious about EV towards the concurrent Standard FNM (which pays out in store credit generously to the top 4-8 depending on attendance) since I've found that the players who won't play a low EV event on principle are also the ones who are more likely to be lovely with new/inexperienced players. It makes things much nicer for the draft event when the people who are consistently good at draft want to be there because they like drafting enough that they'll do it when the most they can walk out with is 4 packs and a promo. I've been considering adding an 8-4 FNM draft slot in place of the scheduled Commander FNM slot that literally zero players have ever showed up for, but I don't know if I'd ever be able to get enough people to fire the event.

That being said, one of my favorite things in the world is when a rando MODO grinder wanders in with the expectation of spiking the event and end up dropping early because their deck didn't work out like they thought it would since they make big plans on certain things wheeling, make bad reads on signals because they don't know that the 12 year old kid two seats down essentially picks cards at random, or have any awareness of how screwy an 11 person pod is.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

Four Score posted:

Hah, no, Skaabs were the dork I beat in the second round of Top 8's idea. They certainly got work done against the UWR Control matchup, my only 0-2 loss of the tournament that he won. I was the idiot with a 14-card sideboard who stumbled in because I promised to drive a friend there (ironically round 1 was both of us on stream) and never left because the other store in town's draft never fired. 8 rounds later I'm a State Champion :shrug:

e: oh he's also a goon but idk if he reads this thread

Congrats, I've liked Ruinator as a 1-of but I might bump him up to three just to see how it goes. Last week I had an opponent swing in to a 3 counter Aether Vial while I had Ruinator in hand with his 1 drop Gurmag Angler and the feelgoods were enough to carry me through punting the rest of the night.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

Four Score posted:

Ask and ye shall receive:

60 - Mainboard

20 Land

12x Island
4x Mutavault
2x Cavern of Souls
1x Oboro, Palace in the Clouds
1x Minamo, School at Water's Edge

27 Creatures

4x Cursecatcher
4x Silvergill Adept
4x Lord of Atlantis
4x Master of the Pearl Trident
4x Phantasmal Image
4x Merrow Reejery
3x Master of Waves

4 Artifact

4x Aether Vial

4 Enchantment

4x Spreading Seas

4 Instant

4x Vapor Snag
----

14 Sideboard

2x Relic of Progenitus
2x Dismember
4x Spell Pierce
3x Tidebinder Mage
1x Gutshot
2x Spellskite

Remember kids, you too can win SCG States with the poo poo in your backpack!

Wait so is this not your list?

Zoness posted:

are minamo and oboro just to dodge choke?

Pretty much, anyone who's siding in Blood Moon to turn off the mutavaults isn't favored to win in my experience.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

Four Score posted:

lmfao they posted the wrong winner, Pete was the other Merfolk player in top 8 who I beat round 2.

That's pretty great, there's no other merfolk deck listed in the top 8 so it's like you were never even there haha.

Hellsau posted:

Sorry man his deck is way sweeter so he earned the win on style points.

I've got that build put together for this week with some changes in the sideboard. I have never been happy with Tidebinder Mage in my meta though so I'll probably switch them out for some Relics.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

Four Score posted:

Oh my god you dorks, you had me freaking out over last week's TCGPlayer state, this was the SCG one. SCG's page for Spring 2015 State Championships isn't even up yet.

welp, that'll teach me to not look at the top of the medal :v:

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

GonSmithe posted:

This is actually the only way you're allowed to do it under the rules.

They actually changed the rules back in October, it used to be top two and then two randomly per event but now stores get 5/10/15 promos per FNM depending on level and now they are all given out at the TO's/judge's discretion.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way
I was pretty good at triple Khans, okay at FKK, and I've been terrible at DDF for whatever reason. I've been extra salty about it because my best pull since my 9th Flooded Strand :smaug: halfway through FKK has been a foil OG Silumgar, meanwhile we've been getting around one insane pull a week per FNM for about two months ranging from foil fetches and planeswalkers to someone who pulled three Polluted Deltas in the last FKK draft. I'm beginning to suspect that my increased involvement in judging both the standard and draft FNMs is tanking my draft skills, I started occasionally judging and passed my L1 during FKK and have been alternating running the draft or running both since DDF hit. At least I'm getting paid above minimum wage in store credit to do it :shepspends:

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way
Lol if you don't split the last round of every FNM so you get more time to chill with your magical card buddies. I give out the promos to 3-0's and 2-0-1's and the players who want to play it out so they can win an extra pack and deny their opponent a promo are literal monsters imo.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

Starving Autist posted:

Some people enjoy playing the game and the experience is worth more to them than some dumb promo.

Almost everyone still plays it out for shits n' gigs, but when presented with "you can split for a promo and 3 packs or play it out for 4 packs+promo for the winner and 2 packs for the loser" I'd argue that the person who chooses the latter is the wrong kind of person. Coincidentally, the top players at our much more competitive standard FNM almost always split since that event pays out in store credit based on standings and the gulf between being 4-0 and 3-1 can be pretty wide depending on how many people showed up.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way
Also lol if your FNMs are longer than 4 rounds for constructed and 3 rounds for draft.

My ideal drafting scenario given unlimited money and unlimited decent people to draft with would be draft, play one round, draft, play one round, draft, play one round, and so on. It's very good for me that I'm both broke and do not own a Windows computer, otherwise I'm pretty sure MODO 8-4s would be the death of me.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

Dohaeris posted:

I had been going to a store Monday nights too but they started going to 5 rounds starting at 6:30 and I have to be at work at 7am the next morning so that's kinda tough. Plus a 30-40 minute drive to the drat store.

There was a big fight at our store over Tuesday night modern because it had been capped at 4 rounds with payout based on standings with ~30 players so there were always a few 3-1s who missed out on store credit payouts and were getting mad about it (although they never complained when they 3-1ed into $60 store credit). The resolution options were play out all the events until there was a true X-0 with top heavy prize support (meaning 5 rounds on an average night and 6 on a big turnout night) or cap at 4 rounds and pay on record with payouts to 2-2 or better. Sides were divided between people with jobs and families and magic lifestyle players; even though the lifestyle players were louder and much more upset about the whole thing but fortunately there were more of us who didn't want to be driving home from wizard poker at 1-2 in the morning.

FNM draft also used to be mixed pods, play out to true X-0, but gently caress that noise. That's one of the few hills I'm willing to die on in regards to People Being Wrong About How To Play Magic.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

Chill la Chill posted:

Ah yes the magic lifestyle player. I've seen them in stores playing during Christmas Day or thanksgiving evening on the way to a relative's place.

Dear Wizards, please hire me as the first official Magic: the Gathering Lifestyle Coach.TM My duties will include encouraging others to embrace the M:tG LifestyleTM by directing all discretionary income to Magic: the Gathering products, directing all investment income into sealed boxes of Modern Masters 2, and directing all career aspirations towards opening a brick and mortar store that deals exclusively in the fine products that Wizards of the Coast has to offer. I will accept payment in the form of booster boxes.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

Chill la Chill posted:

I imagine a crossfit style network (aptly called boxes too) would fit the libertarian hellscape utopia that is the wizard card market.

We'll call it MetaFit. Don't miss the BOD (Build of the Day), today we're working on Esper Dragons, make sure you pick up your singles from us or we'll yell at you. Riffle shuffle until you puke, sort cards until your kidneys fail.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

Yawgmoth posted:

They'll hire you, but you need 10 years of life coach experience, a MS in psychology, and they'll only pay you $25k.

I have an MA in clinical psychology and experience working with gunshot victims, burn patients, troubled teens, and the criminally insane, would that qualify or no?

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

Dohaeris posted:

Does anyone have a really bad lgs near them?i have discovered one that is terrible. One guy seems to work there, the only way to buy singles is to ask the one guy who just thinks for a minute and then tells you. He doesn't have or at least use any sort of catalog system and is the only one ever working there. He doesn't greet or even look up from his computer (where it sounds like he is watching people play magic) unless you get his attention. I tried to give it another chance today and go buy a card but apparently they don't open today until 3? And the phone rolls to a "hasn't setup this voice-mail yet" message. Frustrating to have the stuff I like be represented so poorly. Finally went and wrote a review on his site (Facebook) because every other review is a year old and glowing and everyone I've talked to at other stores events mentions hating that store too. Hopefully there isn't a secret lgs cabal to run me out of fnm.

I drive 40 minutes to my LGS and pass 2 on my drive there, so yes. The closest one to me has an owner who is an "expert magic player" but can't be bothered to pass the L1 test, fires events that they charge extra if you don't preregister, and sells a miserable selection of singles at a higher rate than SCG ($3 bulk rares :getin:). The other store just has a very stinky player base in a cramped area.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

mcmagic posted:

Only if it's at Rare and not Mythic.
Someone make the :rodimus: smilie but replace the Transformer with an itty bitty Tarmogoyf and name it :goyf:, tia

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

Dohaeris posted:

So I just got out of a gptq. Only four people showed up and I was told the winner would get a box. After I signed up, I was told because there weren't enough sign ups they couldn't do a box. Okay understand but kinda lame since that's what you advertised.

But then a weird thing happened I don't understand. We only played two rounds. He gave everyone a buy for the first match, pairing us up against people who he added to the system, but weren't present, like people's girlfriends. That seems incredibly sketchy to me. Shouldn't I have just played the other three people? I may just be confused here but it seems weird. I won one game and lost the other. 2-0 and 1-2. Is this a normal thing people do? Apparently you have to have 6 people to fire a gptq but can you add people without their knowledge like that?

It just seems weird and I like being eligible for prize support and nothing is really hurt by those people getting signed up like that, but it seems weird. Am I being overly paranoid or something? The alternative I guess is its cancelled everyone go home?

The alternative is canceling the event and running a casual event in its place. I'm not 100% sure but I'm fairly certain that you need 8 people to fire a gpt given that you need 8 people to fire less serious stuff like FNM and game day. The store can get in decent trouble if a dissatisfied player snitches on them. The owner of my LGS wouldn't even let us register an employee who was willing to concede to his first round opponent and drop so we could fire a 7 man game day since there's apparently a local player who contacts WotC and has gotten a few stores in trouble.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way

GoutPatrol posted:

FNM can be casual events now. This happens at my LGS because it can never get 8 people there for standard.

True, but my store schedules them as competitive because we usually don't have a problem firing them. When we don't get enough though WotC shows off their software prowess once again with the event reporter, which requires you to create a whole new event instead of just being able to change the event to casual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way
Summary executions for all wizard poker enthusiasts imo

• Locked thread