Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Aaaa, so cute invites!

Yes, I will play new super mario kart party paper something mumble cough ds 3!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I am Bob Hoskins?

I don't think you guys used the right imdb pages

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
All I know is I'm going to have to get drunk and start a fight with whoever got Toad. Everybody knows he's the best racer, we all talked about making a pact that nobody would pick him, don't tell me we never agreed mate I'll fuckin smash you

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Luigi was too heavy! You've gotta think agility, the spirit of the kart racer, only the smallest can make those daring smashes face first into power ups and swing back into the race without skipping a beat

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Lid posted:

Diddy Kong Racing was the better racing game.

All I can remember about that game is like a gigantic pink or purple elephant? We actually owned DKR but I remember MK better because it remained a party favourite through university.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Tirade posted:

Nice transformatar Kat.

Gaspy bought it for me! I'm torn between loving it unconditionally and being mildly annoyed that my mafia invisibility cloak has been ripped off. Userpics are the forums of equivalent of cat bells.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Oh god I remember that, and that's why we never played Mario Party. I switched to using the flat of my palm in that rowboat thing or whatever it was and it still hurt

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Gwynplaine posted:

I told you that, Gaspy.

I know you were 'busy' or 'studying' or 'trying to get some sleep' but I still shared this revelation with you.

Lid, in response to your question regarding my identity, I am a headache. My scumdar is almost as accurate as Gaspy's but I don't show my working (fact is, I can't)

ODC's biting my style with the first day wild accusations though.

OLD DIRTY CUMBURG'S BEHIND IT...nope nope....the scansion isn't right

What the gently caress are you even talking about

Asphyxious posted:

USE

THE

FUNCTION

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I've never been on a scum team with Splode.

YOU'VE LIED ABOUT ONE THING, WHAT ELSE WILL YOU LIE ABOUT SO-CALLED-ANIDAV

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Beware Anidav, the filth merchant ... Oh who am I kidding, nobody would hire him for retail.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Clam down everyone, let the shitposting waft delicately over your palate, savour the subtle flavours

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Before Gaspy fires up the linguisto5000 it's actually deliberate. I don't remember the why anymore but it's an in-joke from somewhere that's out.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Also a subtle reference to linguini.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Yeeeeaaaaaah this is a quality Bif meltdown and all but you're way ahead of schedule

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Right in the feels!

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Oh god my hand what is happening it is the ghost of Celebrity Death match come back to haunt us

##vote Anidav

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Matthew Beet posted:

I'm also interested in those who have voted anidav and their reasons. I'll follow up on them tonight when I've got a chance to sit down.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
They were reminded but I dazzled them into loving me.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I would argue that it's not short memories it's just that collectively we lack attention to detail.

How can we have short memories when people's prior gameplay is a broad strokes representation of their "style" for rest of their mafia lives? It's all about how we build a narrative around these big picture details and forget to check for the devil in the detail.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Ugh, big picture details was a confused choice of words, just read that as big picture.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I've only paid attention tp a handful of games, seems like you usually go Joan of Arc about D2 or D3?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Man I never get credit.

I'm glad I voted for you Anidav.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
No the username is perfectly correct.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Anidav posted:

Did I get the username wrong? That guy who posted once per day last game and got off Scot free.

Nobody posted once and also got off scott free, but busb is who you are thinking of. He posted plenty.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Matthew Beet posted:

I also said a game or two back that scum rarely hide behind not posting so I fully expect some scum to try that soon.

It should be countered by the long days, if someone isn't posting with some consideration when they have 36 hours to find the time they deserve to be called out for it.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Gough Suppressant posted:

Last game Kat got named as scum in a mod post and everyone had forgotten about it by lunchtime.

They didn't forget, they elected to chase the cop result instead and were reminded a few times by concerned onlookers including members of my own team. Anidav himself delivered the messenger-role vehicle they used to justify this decision.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Matthew Beet posted:

Chicken schnitzel in a cheese and bacon roll instead of a plain roll.

Try it.

It's like sex with the lights on.

Confronting, confusing and ultimately terrifying?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Splode posted:

The issue is that it's easy for scum to vote for Anidav without incriminating themselves if he flips town, so you don't get as much data as you would otherwise. HOWEVER, it's no worse than lynching someone at random in terms of "well you can't blame me for that when he flips town", AND you have the added advantage of removing a poster who's sole talent is to absolutely dominate and derail any productive scumhunting until somebody finally kills him.

They should have sent a poet

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Asphyxious posted:

Beet's probably trying to give Anidav a fair shake of the sauce bottle because the little battler can't seem to catch a break, but fair dinkum I think he's taken it a bit too far and is making himself look dead set scummy on this one. As people have said, there's basically no reason to cover another player unless you're dinky-di scum trying to get town on side or look better once a player flips scum, but stone the crows ol' Beet's just a bit too sentimental at times I reckon.

Ban for account sharing with Avvy imo

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
What are you fuckers trying to say making me a roleblocker scum in the last couple games >:(

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

tithin posted:

I made you a roleblocker because you're obtuse :v:

(in before acute pun)

What's your angle here

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I'm not retracting. Anidav lived through the whole of the last game and still managed to wet the bed.

Also wondering where the gently caress is Milky tho.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Matthew Beet posted:

i bolded all the poo poo you really need to stop.

people pick you because of the way you react and the way you play. to improve the way you play you say you need to play more, fine, so to stop being a target you need to change the way you react. stop using 'I' 'my' 'me' in all future posts.

Because that worked SO WELL

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Matthew Beet posted:

Vote fve olen manbabes

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Hi Milky, nothing of value has been contributed.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Bifauxnen posted:

Maybe I was jokeposting all along but you failed the secret test mwahaha

##vote asphyxious

Can you tell the rest of us the secret. Promise we won't tell anyone else

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
But I want to know the secret now

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
You shouldn't be drinking :ohdear:

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Are you trying to trick people into drinking cement mixers? This is anti town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

whats for dinner posted:

personally, I will be very interested to see how people's banter from today matches up to banter from tomorrow. maybe some inconsistencies will appear because we don't suddenly have a whole bunch of new data to look at

That's an interesting thing to say, why do you believe we won't have data?

• Locked thread