Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I will never get tired of watching people pwn amelia like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Amelia forces you to play Bloodborne style instead of Dark Souls style. She's impoissible if you play defensivley but if you go buck wild she becomes completely trivial, I love it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I.N.R.I posted:

i think ludwigs is too fast and accurate for how much dmg it does. i like the kirkhammer 1000x more for that style of weapon because you have to aim with it so you dont just hit them with the handle

I never got good at hitting enemies with the hammer part which made it so 1. when I actually did land a good hit it felt really good but 2. I wasn't adept enough with it to pwn so I just used Ludwig's instead :p

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

scary ghost dog lives in charleston I think which I know from reasons :ninja: , and my ex gf lives there and has been telling me about the hecka crazy typhoon or whatever is going on down there right now. Thousands will die lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Lol dude Florida Man could be a flicking boss in that. drat

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Oh Long Johnson posted:

I started my blades of mercy run yesterday and I'm stuck at amelia and the entrance of hemwick lol. The 40k echo hit to buy them at the beginning left me a lot weaker :(

I did that one time too but it's worth it. once you get in tune with them nothing can stop you

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Ciaphas posted:

i know it's kind of the souls thing to be hard and fair but father fartdollar is turning me into a raging loving pissbaby

some two dozen attempts tonight (4 of which i didn't even make it to him because of the giants on the way that i'm reduced to farming for vials on each attempt) and both my best ones were ruined by the camera getting stuck, to add to the pure loving frustration

Lol. this nigga say fartdollar

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

visions of walking left

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Ciaphas posted:

spent like six hours playing this today

this game

is good

Really like the suspense all those line breaks added to the post. Couldn't help but wonder what you were going to say about the game

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Ya so it sounds like you want to play DS1.. First things first. Your gonna need DSfix. Then you need to install DSCM, HQ shield texture remaster, Swords for Dark Souls live and Baby Bottle. And to be honest dude, the loving stake driver, really? that weird thing? *sigh* IDK if your gonna find what your looking for here

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

ya but dsfix is the only one you really need. asides from Baby Bottle maybe

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Ya. Plus those games aren't even really old enough to warrant remasters

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

I don't have my PS3 plugged in anymore tho

Oh boo hoo. Cry me a drat river

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Hauntingly Beautiful Lake in Bloodborne

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

beep by grandpa posted:

All my bros have been begging me for literally months to return to azeroth with them...Maybe it's time for a pitstop in lordranwic first...or whatever(???)

shameful

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

mysterious loyall X posted:

the only games on ps4 and xbone are remasters and soon the only games on switch will be remasters

The future is now

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

it's easy to get pussy.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Ciaphas posted:

please contact your local animal shelter

Now if this isn't a play on words I dont know what is.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

I've never firsthand experienced those things and I've always always wanted to

I've only ever seen two and both were when I was staying over at a friends house and we were playing side by side and we both saw one in our own game within an hour of each other. Different places too, he didn't know what they were so imagine me going ohhh my god dude and generally just losing my poo poo and trying to get him to understand and possibly experience the excitement for him self

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

SciFiDownBeat posted:

music: 10 voice: 10 fx: 0

unless orphan's cries are categorized under voice

Idk what your trying to say here.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Saw Cleaver.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

Can't believe bloodborne is already almost 2 years old and still Game of the Year. Incredible

It's the best souls game by a significant margin, if your asking me.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

ds4windows is the good one

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Oh Long Johnson posted:

I hope if they ever do make a sequel they can find some way to recreate the feeling you get when you figure out the real story isn't about werewolves

Impossible. The feeling of stepping out and seeing the insane nightmare world after killing Rom for the first time is one of the greatest moments in gaming of all frickin time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

sector_corrector posted:

maybe i will find the boss rush chalice...

Never Be Game Over