Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.
Yes, some people actually talk like Tracey, used to raid with someone who talked like that.
But let's just say that looking at Tracey, she's 20-30 years too young to be talking like that :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Miz Kriss posted:

Over here in the States, it's ham for Easter, turkey for Thanksgiving, and either or for Christmas, despite it becoming more popular to have brunch or a large breakfast instead of a nice dinner.

Here in Denmark it's either duck, ham, turkey, or a combination for Christmas. Duck seems like the most popular.

Nalesh fucked around with this message at 11:25 on May 3, 2015

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

I'd personally have chosen this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFSen7DRQWU

Nalesh fucked around with this message at 12:07 on May 3, 2015

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Waltzing Along posted:

Are you not doing the plaques? I completely missed them on my playthrough and only found out they were a collectible after I looked up what I had missed. I had 100% most thing but my overall was still lower than I expected.

Plaques? Is this Thi4f? :v:

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

dscruffy1 posted:

Off the top of my head, there's the Mad Hatter, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, and the Carpenter (if she counts). Even so, two/three is a lot of themed villains.

It might be like 20 years since I've last seen alice in wonderland, but who's the carpenter supposed to be?

anilEhilated posted:

I'm fairly sure there was a mention of Humpty Dumpty in one of the LP threads too. Possibly more.

He was in Asylum I think, like not on screen, but in written text some place. He's possibly the batman villain I feel the worst for, he has the best intentions, he just wants to fix things, he's always polite, but he sometimes tries to fix stuff that can't be fixed, like trying to disassemble and re-assemble his abusive grandma to try and "fix" her.
If he was sent to any other asylum other than arkham he'd probably be able to be rehabilitated and become an incredibly skilled doctor or something, he has almost unreal skill in realizing what's wrong with something/someone and how to fix it, like with what happened when he met batgirl:

quote:

When Batgirl tried to apprehend him for this, he fell off the rooftop. She saved him - but dislocated her arms in the process. Humpty, being far from aggressive, promptly slipped her arms back into her sockets and surrendered himself to her

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

JT Jag posted:

More like purredator missons.

I get enough of this poo poo in the skullgirls thread. :eng99:

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

The bank manager looks like she had a healthy dose of joker gas, has he even used that in any of the other games?

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

I was kinda hoping you were gonna end that predator room with an inverted takedown :v:

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What nationality is copperhead even? Her accent swings between russian and mexican.

And yeah, I'm supporting the "We haven't had boobs in a while" theory of why copperheads a woman. Poison being seen as a generally feminine way of killing someone probably had a part in why it was copperhead and not someone else.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

I'm not offended, I'm just confused why you'd do it to a well established character without even saying why :v: Couldn't give a rats rear end about the boobs either.

And yeah the fight looks fun to play, but the whole leadup to it feels like a deja vu which is probably what people are angry about the most.

The only thing in that video I'd be offended about is the lipsync on the bank manager, I mean holy poo poo that was like, amateur gmod video five years ago tier quality.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Splash_Woman

:smugbert:

Also why did I try image searching it first, it's the internet, I knew what'd show up.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Is it bad that I was really hoping he'd piledriver the joker there? I knew it wouldn't happen because burtman doesn't kill, but I still wanted it to happen :v:

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Using a jetpack indoors seems like a pretty bad idea for everyone involved :v:

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

anilEhilated posted:

Not the guy with fireproof armor.

Pretty sure that frying your contractor isn't a good thing :v:

And about harley, if I remember right the only universe where she isn't confirmed a genius is the DCAU one.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

About the snipers near the start of the second newest video, couldn't you have soniced them from the roof of the first sniper? Or is the cooldown on those instaKO batarangs too long to bother with for that?

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

~Magic~

Seriously though, looks like he got hit by the big dudes hitbox on like one of the last active frames.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

I have two questions, why did we start fighting The Hulk, and why are there electric cages in a prison.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Didn't he already have the explosives set up? From back in the hotel.

Nalesh fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Jun 7, 2015

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Szurumbur posted:

Is Joker already superhuman or is Batman just weak as a kitten, because those beatdowns should have killed him twice over.

Also Gordon had killed two bandits just prior getting pissed off at Batman for killing Bane, it seems it's only a big deal when Batman does it.

Guessing the vat of chemicals probably gave him something similar to congenital analgesia, don't think he's shown that he feels pain in pretty much any rendition of the joker I've seen.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

VostokProgram posted:

I realized during the Joker beatdown that Batman's arm blades are an extremely bad idea considering his no-kill policy. Watch the video in slow motion around 17:45. If that was anyone but the Joker, those punches would have torn out the victim's jugular vein. :stare:

Wanna know how I got these scars?

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

It's a housewarming party!

:3:

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Also don't forget injustice Alfred :v:

http://imgur.com/gallery/WstUa

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

I never get tired of Ricky's profile picture, he just looks so smug in his santa hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

My favourite is that apparently turning off motion blur(Which you pretty much need to do for youtube videos to not look poo poo) has one of two outcomes, either it just crashes on startup, or it plays but you can't use detective vision or your map, and counter markers don't show up :v:

• Locked thread