Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I don't get the joke with the thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Maybe the joke is it's like Diablo I, not as good as II or III

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Soothing Vapors posted:

the joke is "45 unique classes" I think

Or maybe "playable"

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Kelp Plankton posted:

David Brevik wants the team to get to a point where we're frequently getting 2 new heroes a month instead of just 1, alongside a monthly new team-up and frequent new content. I don't know if they'll manage that, but even just maintaining their current speed of content creation is impressive.

I seriously hope they never get to 2 new heroes a month, the amount of diminishing returns and hero bloat would be huge

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
They better have a loving event when they patch on Friday, for the love of god

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

nostrata posted:

Well after the 52s are done that will clear up a considerable amount of design team resources. Doing an extra hero every other month or so would not be unreasonable. It kinda fits with the 'goal' of 15 heroes this year.

The problem with that is after the 52s are done they have to go back and pretty much redo most of the 52s that came out in 2014

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Kelp Plankton posted:

we don't even have Howard the Duck yet, who is confirmed to be playable and coming within the next year

howard the duck for top tier hero let's make this happen

What are Howard's powers even?

I only know him from the movie where he tried to gently caress Lea Thompson in her prime

thats a pretty good power

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

jubelio posted:

Maybe you shouldn't have gotten up to get more popcorn during the credit roll of Guardians of the Galaxy.

His power is talking? Like Black Bolt?

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

ransome posted:

gaz pls add skye to this game

breasts not big enough, no buys

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Tom Gorman posted:

Reminder: hit motion picture Avengers, 2: Age of Ultraman comes out Friday and is based off this game so playing will get you caught up on the MCU in no time.

Like AoU, this game is also a lesson in technology gone awry.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
OP needs a translation guide for weird goon (ICR) nicknames for heroes. We can't expect new players to know which female hero is the current waifu or how Winter Soldier is being called Buffy.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

lsp posted:

Beasts has a shared cooldown with darkhex now, rip

well that's one way to condense the amount of skills she uses..

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Eiffel On You posted:

Vision is god awful. I mean, I'll take the other positives over a negative any day.

Don't give feedback in the feedback thread. It's for bugs only. We don't want to hear about powers that are bad or changes that don't work.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Strange Matter posted:

Guys I'm not at all excited for Scarlet Witch's review

Because

I am unreasonably hyped for Thing's review next month.

I bought his enhanced costume during the sale and am ready to use his mace instead of his hands on one skill

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Is there a loving event this week

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

ransome posted:

welp thank you gaz

WTS Starktech Cube LF All the SWGNs

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

StarkRavingMad posted:

I didn't try out Swaifu on test, what's her new build?

Both trees seem to be totally viable, and pretty exclusive save for each one maxxing Chaos Rift and Ravenous Binding.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
If you want to troll people this week, play SW and cast Iron Maiden on things. Nobody gets kill credit.

Don't do this to goons.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
who the gently caress keeps their runes in their inventory

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
betting the house on vision and nightcrawler

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

See even Rocket is a fan of the new SW

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
They'll nerf SW because everyone keeps saying she's OP loving everywhere

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Give SW a divekick

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

professor stretch dad item changes on TC tomorrow

:gaz: finally catching up on their backlog, raid unique buffs any day now!!

IM getting a look on uniques this week as well, and MK soon...

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Mr. Whale posted:

mk is supposed to be tomorrow on the tc with dad.

And Nova :swoon:!

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Really excited about the Moon Knight unique changes. Some of his uniques are crazy bad

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Soothing Vapors posted:

I'm pretty sure some of the bans (like Pyrceval's and Vinceness's) are for ingame chat, sadly. I wish Gaz would do what Riot does and post the chatlogs.

I'm going to rape and kill Doomsaw's family for what he did to me, darling

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
ICR/Anyone else do you still have some extra 25/2 adamantium cores left? I need a couple for Pun and the resurgence of MK and I'll gladly give up a GoK (or more if they are 3 statters) for 'em.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Unless I got livetuned, those IM changes were already in game, so I don't think any unique changes are in yet.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
If you like the words "When you/your...", then the new MK uniques will have your pants soaking

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
MOON STAFF MOTHERFUCKERS

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Legion of Gloom

quote:

Greetings all,

We wanted to get ahead of this as soon as we had a solution ready to present that was available for testing. Legion's procs are, on Live, built in an odd way that determine which procs fire when, resulting in consistently getting the same procs when Unmake Reality triggers, rather than it giving X of the listed buffs. To give some insight, this has nothing to do with the listed order on the tooltip, or even the order the designer tells it to fire in, but rather is based on the backend numerical series of digits that labels the node (a.k.a the node's ID). This caused confusion both for us and you, the players, on how this interaction between Legion and Unmake Reality actually worked.

On Test Center currently, Legion has been slightly altered to work in a way that more accurately reflects the intent of the node - to have a small chance to give a random buff effect. When not under the effects of Unmake Reality, Legion will function exactly as it did before. There should be no difference visible from the previous version.

However, while under the effects of Unmake Reality, the Legion procs will trigger randomly. This still retains it as an incredibly powerful tool for Scarlet players and likely one of the best Omega nodes available to her, but prevents it from being exploitable by keeping 100% uptime on the best procs.

We apologize that this was not addressed before launch. However, we're still very confident that Scarlet will be a strong, top-tier choice after this change goes live.

-Mayhem

go gently caress yourself gibcount

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

StashAugustine posted:

oh no one of the best characters in the game can't use a spergy unintended exploit to make her even more ridiculous

Shame on us for finding a use for a previously lovely and useless omega node

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

Holy poo poo Dr. Doom's horn and divekicks need nerfs, can you say power creep

its bullshit

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Who cares about SW

quote:

Hawkeye's Acrobatic Roll has received some new animations, and travels about 30% farther per activation!

hawkeye got a new roll!

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Looks like Legion is either bugged or the "random" element severely weights some of the lesser procs, as people are seeing none of the better procs like +10 stats coming up

So in it's current TC iteration, you will likely never get the good Legion procs. Great work MichaelMayhem.

Midnightghoul fucked around with this message at 22:15 on May 6, 2015

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Only one Legion proc can be active at a time on TC.

Dear lord.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
It's pretty entertaining that every single thing MichaelMayhem has said in the thread thusfar has been proven to be ignorant or incorrect

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Just a warning to goons, don't trade with ICR: he is a scammer. I traded for 25/2 cores with him and one of the ones he gave me was a level 41 core :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Thing's third tree is Blue Eyed Eye Beams, making him a Phys/Energy hybrid gearer

• Locked thread