Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

THE SOUND A WET FART MAKES

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

I feel like Forsett and Anderson are both traps this year. Can anybody explain why they'd take them so high, particularly Anderson?

MacheteZombie posted:

Anderson's job as the starter is his to lose and the Bronco's are looking to be much more run heavy so Peyton doesn't get so worn down. I agree that Forsett looks like a trap. Anderson I'm on the fence on though, it's hard for me to justify taking him late in the 1st or early in the 2nd, but the mock's I've done so far having him going around there.

I'd agree on Anderson being a trap for his first/early second round ADP due to the Bronco's worse O-line this year and the stable of backs behind him that are all pretty studly (Hillman, Thompson mainly).

Not sure why you'd say Forsett is a trap, though... I'm seeing him go in 3rd/4th/5th rounds as an RB2/3 and I think he definitely has a good chance at being a serviceable RB2. What am I missing here, apart from the departure of Kubiak?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Beer, I'm sure you've been pestered about this before but do you have any plans on doing IDP sheets?

I'm dipping my toes into IDP for the first time this year (along with dynasty and keeper leagues :ohdear:) and it's been a pain trying to find decent rankings that integrate IDP into offensive picks. All I see is "try to get Watt in the 6th, go DEs before DB/LB, and start taking other IDP slots when the IDP run starts" and "Go see FantasyPros for IDP rankings." Which is better than nothing but still, I have a feeling I'm going to lose a good bit of money this year (and hopefully not permanently screw myself in the dynasty/keeper leagues) from being a newbie.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Its Miller Time posted:

Counts on fingers...10 is also not divisible by 3.

edit: J. Hill went 2.3 in my most recent MFL ahead of Jordy, Cobb and Alshon or Foster, Anderson, Forsett, Murray and McCoy.

Agree? I think the current rankings (PPR ECR) might oversell Hill (#11) and undersell Gio (#22). Last year they went:

Gio: 168 attempts, 680 yards, 5 TD's, another 43 receptions, 349 yards and 2 TD's total for 188 points and #16 for the year

Hill: 222 attempts, 1124 yards, 9 TD's, another 27 receptions, 215 yards and 0 receiving TD's for 215 points and #10 for the year.

They both have pretty good YPC but Hill's is insane. 5.06 and Gio's 4.05.

Wasn't Gio the clear lead back there before he got injured somewhere around 1/3-1/2 through the season, though?

I agree with you that especially in a PPR Hill is probably a bit overvalued and Gio undervalued, though.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Forever_Peace posted:

In other "Kenny Stills is criminally underrated" news, 100% (literally all) of the rankings on fantasypros consider him to be better than his ADP (of wr70).

I really just don't understand why Stills just keeps floating under the radar.

In my mind although he certainly has the talent, I've been a bit fearful of Miami WRs for the same reason I'm fearful of Indy WRs - I have no clue which ones to take/which ones will get the work.

I have a feeling if he shows up in the preseason (or other WRs flub their chances) his ADP will rise. I'll definitely try to snatch him late in more casual leagues but in competitive leagues he just seems like a gamble to me. :shrug:

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Parmesan Basil posted:

A guy in my PPR keeper league proposed that we switch the RB2 slot into a flex slot due to the perceived lack of options there. I found it at least interesting to consider. Anyone else heard something like this in their teams?

How many teams in the league?

If it's 14+ I could maybe see the merit but I agree with the others - RB2 WW fun is the best fun mid-season.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Doltos posted:

The cons for Lynch is that he's 29, he is a bruising back, and his reception passing game seemed to be due to the complete lack of a TE last year for the Hawks. Also career highs don't always mean future career success and he can easily regress, but all of that's pointless because Lynch is still a top 10 back in fantasy and will probably put up another 1k yards and 8+ TDs. Nothing to scoff at, I'm just arguing that he's not exactly a RB I'd take over a WR like Brown/ODB/Nelson/Thomas/Dez/Jones in my current approach to fantasy.

Loss of Unger will probably hurt as well, though I don't know how good the OL depth is for the Seahawks.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Reik posted:

I'm running a fun league at work, only my second year playing so I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing. I was planning this year on converting the TE position to a WR/TE flex. It feels like the TE position is more volatile than other positions once you get past the third or fourth pick, so I figure instead of mandating it you could just lump the passing TEs in with the WRs. This also allows WRs to become a bigger part of the overalls core, giving them a bigger impact without implementing a PPR. What do you guys think about this change?

Personally I prefer having at least one mandatory TE slot - if you make it TE/WR flex there will be maybe 3-4 TEs ever used and nobody will want to touch any others because of the point differential.

It's like the "superflex" leagues - a QB/WR/RB/TE flex essentially becomes a second QB slot because you get so many more points from them.

If it's a fun casual work league, sure, but in my opinion you're essentially taking away the TE slot to give the league training wheels.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Forever_Peace posted:

Stills has literally been the most efficient receiver in the nfl for two consecutive years. You expect a speedster like him (he ran a 4.38 40) to have a big yards-per-target number (he's been top-3 in two consecutive years), but simultaneously having a top-3 catch rate is unheard of. Deep balls are usually lower percentage and he's blowing away the catch rate of slot receivers and running backs. His more football-oriented performance metrics are off the charts too - he was 3rd in DVOA last year and 1st the year before that, and has been the back-to-back #1 in net expected points per target.

He's not a redzone threat, doesn't pick up yards after the catch, and Tannehill's deep ball is iffy at best, so I doubt he even breaks the top-20 this year. But "nothing special" isn't really the phrase I would use for Stills.

I'm hoping Stills has a quiet year and gets punted somewhere else so he can be an absolute steal next year.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Published Tue Aug 4 1:27:04 p.m. ET 2015
(USA Today)Houston Texans RB Alfred Blue (cramps) was carted off the field Tuesday, Aug. 4 with leg cramps, but he is supposedly fine. Blue received the repetitions that RB Arian Foster (groin) would have received.

Alfred Blue sucks.

Think the lack of a significant run game in Houston will drop Hopkins's value (more than the QB situation already has)?

At this point Hopkins is the only Houston offensive player I want but that was with Foster keeping defenses honest. Now I'm not sure Hopkins would be a WR2...

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Ty1990 posted:

I'll leave the fluff out and just get to the point: 1PPR, start 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 flex

I have AP and Latavius Murray as my 2 backs that were kept so I need 2 starting WR's and don't have a first round pick. It looks like my WR1 will be a guy like: Mike Evans, Kelvin Benjamin, Jordan Matthews, or TY Hilton. Who do you guys like the best out of that group?

For the record, my plan is to load up on WR's early so that I make up for having a weak WR1 by having 3-4 guys who can produce, and then hopefully hitting on a lottery ticket later in the draft as my RB3 (because let's face it, Murray can't be trusted yet) and being a hound on the waiver wire.

Personally I'd rank them Matthews > Hilton (slightly) > Benjamin > Evans (slightly).

Only reason I wouldn't take Hilton first is because of the addition of Johnson.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Papes posted:

On what scoring system would you possibly take Benjamin over Evans? Points per drop?

Bucs' O-line and Winston throwing don't give me warm & fuzzies.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

89 posted:

Wait, so in a 3WR league, WRs are a little more important than usual? I've got my 3WR, 2RB, 1TE, ZeroFlex league and I'm big time questioning if I even draft a RB in the first 3 rounds (10 man) at the 7th pick.

3WR versus 2WR means your WR depth is more key, but not necessarily that you should wait on your RB1.

So to me it means that if I go RB -> WR/WR -> RB and I'm sitting in the third looking at Cooks/Hopkins/Matthews against Miller/Ingram/Morris and I honestly can't decide, the 3WR/2RB vs. 2WR/2RB might make it less of a coin flip and more "well I need more WRs for the slots anyway so I'll lean WR." (EDIT: Personally in a 2RB/2WR league in this situation I'd lean RB in the third as I think there's some pretty good depth at WR with the likes of Wallace & Charles Johnson, Perriman & Steve Smith, Landry, Quick, etc in later rounds)

However I would still suggest grabbing an RB in the first three rounds as IMHO the RB quality takes a nose dive in the mid-late 3rd round after Miller/Ingram/Morris/Gore/Stewart are gone and you're staring at rookies (Gordon, Gurley, Yeldon) or backups/injury-prone guys (Jennings, Spiller, Abdullah, Bernard).

Of course there are caveats to all draft suggestions. If you want to load up on WR first three rounds and try to trade for an RB1/RB2 later on (or place your bets on waivers), go right ahead.

Amergin fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Aug 13, 2015

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

CompeAnansi posted:

Alright. First overall pick in a standard scoring league. Who do you take?

Right now I'm split between Bell, AP, and Charles. Leaning Bell, though, even with the suspension.

In standard, I'd go Charles > AP > Bell - Bell would take 1st in a PPR.

Anyone have any good DFS effort posts I could read? I've done general DFS strategy and theory reading (there's tons of stuff out there) but goons always have a more entertaining take on these things IMHO.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

LmaoTheKid posted:

Perriman is an unknown and dealing with some kind of knee sprain/swelling.
Quick is relevant in PPR, standard not so much.
McFadden is garbage and should be avoided at all costs on any team in any situation ever.
Parker seems to me like another PPR guy.

Arians is saying CJ?k isn't even guaranteed a roster spot, but at the same time said he can grab the #1 spot if he plays well.

Personally, I think it comes down to do you hold on to CJ?k or Crowell in the long run. But I don't really like to drop anyone before the season starts unless its some kind of season ending injury in camp or the final preseason game.

I honestly think I want Crow more than CJ?k because he's a bowling ball, but it's another RBBC hellhole in CLE too. But at the same time, CJ is in a better offense.

In lieu of Perriman, he could also grab Kamar Aiken (assuming he's available) - aren't both Aiken and Perriman the sort of tall receivers Trestman likes to pepper with targets, especially red zone targets?

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Sanity check for y'all:

Work league, 12 team Yahoo that will HOPEFULLY become a 0.5 PPR (right now it's 0.5 point per receiving first down).

I'm pick 4/12. I'll see how things shake out but if it goes Charles-Bell-Peterson I'll probably take Brown over Lacy/Lynch/whoever.

However after some review, I noticed that the Steelers have the WORST WR/QB strength of schedule this year while Julio is looking downright rosy.

I've thought about taking Julio as the 4th pick (his health scares me a bit, though), also thought about trading draft spots up to 8th/9th and hoping Julio falls that far, or I could just be overthinking it because SOS prior to the season often means jack diddly and Brown is drat near matchup-proof regardless.

Anyone worrying about Brown/Bell (they're 26th in RB SOS) regression this year due to SOS, maybe making them not play up to their ADP?

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

work leagues are full of retards, go for safe picks instead of reaching

Gearman posted:

No need to get cute at pick #4. Go with Brown. If any of Charles-Bell-Peterson is there, take them instead.

That's what I was thinking, thanks for the input!

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Prophecy120 posted:

Matthew Berry thinks Davante Adams is now a 5th round value, top 15 WR in 12 team. I was able to pick him up in the 10th so I guess I did good.

So is the thinking now that Cobb will stay in the slot but still get a slight uptick in targets, Adams will fill Jordy's role and be "the guy" to get most redzone looks, Eddie Lacy will get a slight uptick in receptions and... Jeff Janis? Ty Montgomery? Richard Rodgers? will be the unrosterable 3rd WR/TE out there who will make or break your DFS selections?

So Cobb in the early/mid 2nd, Adams as a value pick somewhere after round 5?

Amergin fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Aug 24, 2015

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Catfish Noodlin posted:

So I've gone a bit handcuff crazy:
Any advice ?

Ball would be the first to drop IMO BUT that also depends on who you'd be dropping him for.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Will the Fanduel and Draftkings player prices change as we get closer to the season, or are those prices locked down now?

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Santheb posted:

Edit: speaking of DFS, last year there was a guy who would pretty much play for you (and others) and it seemed like he was killing it. Anyone remember who it was?

You might be thinking of Sepist who was doing a pool for DFS. I pinged him on it for this year and he said he wasn't doing DFS much anymore himself, instead he's starting his own DFS site (much luck to him in that).

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Gyshall posted:

Yeah, Coates is going to make this all very interesting. It also makes a lot of sense seeing how Pitt was pumping up Wheaton over Bryant, and how they drafted Coates so highly.

If he could catch a ball I'd agree with you.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Spoeank posted:

All aboard the... Marlon Brown train?

Thinking Kamar Aiken is the dude to have there.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Its Miller Time posted:

Recruitment for my fantasy football league is open.

It is a $50 buy in, 12 teams ESPN, 2/3/1 RB/WR/flex, 1 PPR and 6 PPPTD. The draft is Thursday 9/3 at 8:30PM PST. Winner nets a cool $500. I try and do a brief commentary every week.

Thread with leaguesafe and ESPN links: http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...1#post449543454

FWIW his commentaries are pretty entertaining/helpful and are probably the main reason I'm joining this league as it's my... 10th league this year. :negative:

ShaneB posted:

Would you drop any of the following for Stevie Johnson in a 1PPR redraft league?:

Roddy White
Brandon LaFell
Doug Baldwin
Matt Jones

Drop Baldwin for Stevie IMO

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Miko posted:

I actually have no one i can reasonably drop to pick up a second defense.

Looking at Vereen, Gray, Steve Smith jr, Stevie. I guess I just gotta roll w the Rams for now.

Considering the Seattle O-line isn't looking too pretty that's not a terrible week 1 D to have.

It'll probably end up being a 6-3 game anyway.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Franks Happy Place posted:

Agreed. When you are taking handcuffs, do not prioritize the handcuff to your guy, prioritize the best situation and talent.

If Bell goes down, DeAngelo Williams will still be a lovely old RB on an injury-ravaged team. On the other hand, if Anderson or Charles went down, Hillman or Knile Davis would give you 90 cents on the dollar. If you are buying a lotto ticket, why purposely buy one where you know the prize is lovely?

Remember: the chances of your handcuff paying off are 100% unrelated to who your starters are. Who gives a poo poo whose team the current RB1 is on?

Counterpoint: If you grab Bell and snipe Ronnie Hillman and Bell goes down while CJA keeps rocking, you now have a handcuff burning a hole on your bench, an injured guy burning a hole on your bench and an RB1 slot that you probably don't have anyone to fill in north of 60 cents on the dollar.

I get your point that you shouldn't limit yourself to handcuffs in YOUR situation if they're not going to give you as much RoI, but you also need to factor in the injury risk for your first round/second round picks. If you pick L. Bell I think you should really prioritize grabbing D. Williams because Bell has a decent chance of being injured again. If you grabbed AP, I would laugh at you (and probably be proven wrong mid-season) for grabbing McKinnon over Hillman or Knile Davis.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Dandy Kaiser posted:

Just don't draft handcuffs. Take fliers that you can cut if they don't pan out instead and don't tie down a spot on your bench to a guy who over 80% of the time is going to sit there and do nothing for you.

Truth - especially since most leagues the lower-level handcuffs (D. Williams) will go undrafted.

Franks Happy Place posted:

I actually think McKinnon is one of the highest-upside handcuffs in football this year. :shobon:

\/\/\/ What he said.

Do you think he'll take the redzone duties and stop being sniped by Asiata?

That's my biggest worry with that backfield is if AP goes down, it may turn into an unpredictable "RBBC" like it was last year.

I personally think McKinnon is a good-to-great RB but those Asiata TDs had me shaking my fist more than once.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Got a trade offer thrown my way. 12 team startup dynasty, 1 PPR

I get:
Golden Tate
CJ Spiller
Breshad Perriman
2016 1st round pick (#2)

He gets:
Jordan Matthews
David Johnson
2016 2nd round pick (#5, 17th overall)

I feel like I should mash accept as I could use Perriman to bolster my WR bench and CJ Spiller as a fill-in for Bell/flex spot instead of Cecil Shorts (ugh) but I am really high on Matthews. Someone talk some sense into me?

My RBs/bench: L. Bell, J. Hill, Zac Stacy, Charles Sims, Orleans Darkwa, David Johnson, Matt Jones, David Cobb, Thomas Rawls
My WRs/bench: Jordan Matthews, Eddie Royal, Nelson Agholor, Cecil Shorts, Bruce Ellington, Jaelan Strong, Justin Hardy

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

RisqueBarber posted:

lol perriman

MacheteZombie posted:

Since you have Nelson Agholor, I'd probably take it.

Metapod posted:

I wouldn't do it because Mathews is going to be better than Perriman and David Johnson is the real deal

Zypher posted:

I just don't think it helps your team much... What do you think he'd give you for just David Johnson?

Honore_De_Balzac posted:

Matthews is worth more than that.

Since in general it sounds like I'm right in being high on Matthews and hesitating, I reached out to him to find out his exact need. His current RB/WR situation:

RBs/bench: D. Murray, D. Martin, J. Stewart, Roy Helu, Reggie Bush, Ryan Mathews, Bernard Pierce, Jonathan Grimes, Charcandrick West
WRs/bench: G. Tate, M. Evans, E. Decker, Marques Colston, Kenny Britt, Donte Moncrief, Aaron Dobson, Jeff Janis, Breshad Perriman, Kevin White

Honestly there's not much there I want. He also has four QBs and five TEs on his bench but again, not much I want (MAYBE Brock Osweiler or Jimmy Garoppolo - I have Tannehill, Eli and Johnny Football). He threw a message on the group chat we use that he wants trades for WRs so I'm not sure I can swing bench/youth RBs for bench/youth WRs with him.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Teeter posted:

Just switched to a keeper league this year. Everybody forgot about Jordy Nelson. I drafted 9/10 so I believe I have 2nd waiver slot for week 1, who do I drop:

Darren Sproles
Owen Daniels
Stevie Johnson

.5 PPR, mostly standard elsewise

I'd drop Sproles for Nelson.

EDIT:

Shath Hole posted:

I am coming into this year totally unprepared. I'm drafting 11 out of 12 in my big money league, anyone that has been doing mocks care to share who I realistically should be targeting?

I'm going to try and do a few today, but I know you guys have probably been all over it.

I'm guessing you'll be looking at Demarco Murray or CJ Anderson as first round RBs, maybe Gronk, and maybe D. Thomas or Megatron as first round WRs. Possibly Andrew Luck if you want to go there. Is it PPR or standard?

At 11/12 I'd go WR -> RB at the turn in order: Antonio Brown (LOL if he's still there, but still)/ Julio / Dez / D. Thomas -> D. Murray / CJ Anderson / Forte (I'm personally not high on him this year) / Hill. But again it depends on PPR/standard.

Amergin fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Sep 2, 2015

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

RVProfootballer posted:

Did you just do the start up draft this off season? If so Bell, Hill, and Matthews were your first three picks I'm guessing, but where the hell are all your mid round start up picks? You said the other guy loaded up on QBs and TEs, but unless you did too, I'm confused how your draft went!

It went poorly. I tried to draft for youth and ended up with a kindergarten class of RBs.

Turned down the trade as the guy responded with "I want a starting WR1 for this year" and there's nothing on his team I want for Matthews. Thanks for the input, all!

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Doltos posted:

Who would win in this trade:

PPR?

EDIT: For 1PPR 6/TD I'd prefer Luck/Green/Hyde over Forte/Manning/Landry, but I might take Forte/Manning/Cobb.

Amergin fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Sep 2, 2015

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

zeldadude posted:

Reposting this since it seems to have been buried, any advice?

For your start/sit I'd go with Stewart.

For your trade question if I was that guy I wouldn't trade Cooks for Brees when I already have Ryan, however in an 8 team league everyone has all studs on their team so who knows. Maybe pair up Brees and Cruz and see if he bites on name recognition?

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

CowboyKid posted:

Am I dumb or is Jonathan Stewart way undervalued this year?

He finished strong and with that defense and lack of receivers he should be going higher than the end of the 4th right?

He's old and has had injury issues but end of the 4th is way late for an everydown back.

I've seen him usually going in the 4th in 12-team leagues which I think fits him just fine. He'll either be a wonderful RB2 for you or that offense will crash and burn and he'll get injured or otherwise burn with it.

The main knock I have on him is if I draft him even as an RB2, in my mind it's pretty critical to get Cameron Artis-Payne at the tail-end of the draft.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

POTATO BLIGHT posted:

In terms of lottery wrs, would funchess or devante Parker be the better stash?

In terms of talent I'd say Parker, but in terms of opportunity I'd definitely say Funchess. Parker's behind Jennings, Stills and Landry plus Jordan Cameron and Lamar Miller catching passes.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Reik posted:

If all the top RBs perform according to their ADP this week, who would be a fair trade for Antonio Brown?

Well ADP-wise Brown is up there with Lacy, AP, Bell and Charles so... those guys.

EDIT: Although unless I was in dire RB straits I would only trade Brown for Lacy or Bell in a PPR, personally. Even with one good week I'd hesitate with Charles (unless I also get Knile) or AP.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

LmaoTheKid posted:

I'm probably going to have to go with Flacco over Peyton this weekend

The times they are a-changin'...

EDIT: vvvvvv I'd sell high on Mariota unless you want to keep him for possible boom weeks to rotate with your other two.

Amergin fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Sep 14, 2015

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Prophecy120 posted:

.5ppr league would you stick with Owen Daniels and see what happens or drop him for available TEs: Kyle Rudolph, Vernon Davis, Ladarius Green, Eric Ebron?

I'm dropping Daniels for Green myself until Gates comes back, then either picking Daniels back up or going for Ebron if he's still there.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

MrSargent posted:

Yah I was considering dropping Cruz. I mean my other WR's (not looking to drop) are AB, Stevie Johnson, Davonte Adams, and Tate. I guess what I am really hoping is that one of these guys can be a consistent WR2 and another can be a consistent flex play.I have a lot of potential spread out so just hoping something sticks.

Also, I was looking to upgrade my QB (have Stafford). The Matt Ryan owner wants Stevie Johnson but I was thinking I could probably try and push Beasley/Coleman for Ryan instead. Stevie has a starting spot in my roster this week so think that is giving up too much to go from Stafford to Ryan.

Given ATL's easy schedule I would totally trade Stevie for Matt Ryan as an upgrade from Stafford, especially with AB, Adams and Tate still on your team.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Paper posted:

Who looks better for streaming D/ST this week: Saints (vs Bucs) or Panthers (vs Texans)? I initially picked up Saints but Panthers just became available. Go for it or stick with Saints D/ST?

Panthers by a mile, the Saints D has looked atrocious and the Panthers are playing a Foster-less Mallett-helmed Houston.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Doltos posted:

1 PPR 6 PT TDs:

I give Matt Forte and Amari Cooper
I receive Julian Edelman and Lesean McCoy

I'm pretty sure I hit no on this.

poo poo is McCoy even going to be a low-end RB2 this year?

• Locked thread