Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kojei
Feb 12, 2008

WhiteHowler posted:

Is this still the case if I'm running it in random pub groups?

Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

Emalde posted:

spiderman makes silk

silk is worn by dancers

the collectors edition minion is bartz, the flagship dancer in the franchise

checkmate :c00l:

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

Themage posted:

More like "Are we sure there's more than one job?"

We know we're getting more than one and we also know we're getting less than three. I think you'll find this setup does not allow many options.

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

boy are my arms tired posted:

lmbo at anyone that thinks huge bigdick wildfire crits "suck"

quoting for truth

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

Brainamp posted:

What happens if you holmgang Cerberus as he's about to charge?

You stand there like a moron while Cerberus killdozers half your alliance regardless.

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

Brainamp posted:

Weak. Was hoping you'd go along for the ride.

It's an instant self root combined with an instant targeted draw-in into root. There's not actually any tethering involved in the ability.

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

Fister Roboto posted:

It's kind of silly when two classes have two abilities with different names and different graphical effects but do exactly the same thing. For that matter, Cure, Physick, and Benefic could probably be merged into one as well.

Cure can't crit.

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

Too crazy.

I've always said Astros should have their own Swiftcast analogue, since they're the most related to time manipulation and whatnot. Wouldn't have needed to CC with THMs then. It could happen after the cross class rework.

Lightspeed.

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

You mean that spell that doesn't make my Resurrection instant cast, and gives me a big damage nerf to offensive spells, and lasts multiple casts?

Yeah, that's exactly like Swiftcast.

I'm sorry, I thought you were asking for a swiftcast analogue keeping in the style of Astrologians, not Literally Swiftcast.

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

Zaodai posted:

There's housing in this now? :aaa:

Actual houses even, very unlike whatever rock you've been living under.

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

i read the cumulus mount as 'flying cumshot mount' so i don't want any of this any more

whisper a go-go has been in the game for a long time at this point

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

Thundarr posted:

But that has materia and dye in it too, which seems... not armory-like.

there's an "and" in the post you quoted

vvv first image is armory, second image on both the left and the right are inventory

kojei fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Apr 28, 2017

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

Mymla posted:

Not for ranged attacks. No ranged class ever needs to care about which direction it hits from.

I can assure you ranged classes need to care about what direction they're attacking from. Mage classes don't

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

nuru posted:

I thought I could use the discounted Amazon SB bundle (ARR+HW+SB) to finally get off steam, but it seems like they won't give keys for ARR+HW until all three keys are given out on the 20th. You get an early access key, but nothing you can apply it to.

I still might do it since I'm traveling till the 18th.

You can't apply a second PC license to your account. Unless you're intending to make a new account, of course.

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

unseenlibrarian posted:

My kingdom for 'gag me' emote.

Seems like something balmung would abuse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

Rainuwastaken posted:

Also it'd have to be usable in combat if you're able to instant-cast it with the dualcast trait, since y'know....

vercure

• Locked thread