Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I played smash bros 4 with my gay college friends all night and im gonna have sex with them now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Oh sweet god. KaiserSchnitzel is going to gently caress Synthy in the rear end.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

its been like three weeks isnce i last played payday 2 so i'll play it tonight

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The Raid 2 is Indonesian but hell, go watch it

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I played Witcher 3 and watched Saint Seiya

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Taking a break from MGS and trying out Nobunaga's Ambition

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Knuc U Kinte will return to post about his epic mapgaming sessions and playing heavily modded New Vegas for 12 hours a day and laughing at pictures of cats installing RAM in Yospos. And he won't do poo poo like take a picture on a PS4 of a game to Test The Share Function in late 2015, send it over to his phone, write on the phone, use the phone to upload the picture, and then gently caress up BBCoding the picture

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Cities: Skylines

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

GF is shouting at me for something so might not get to Game tonight. My heart is with my fellow gamers out there.

"You know what to do."
/

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

For example just compare in your mind a post about Lumpy's Awesome Minions or whatever by the man himself vs Hey guys I'm the manager of the official Imp Zone Buddies group.

Speaking of Minions I watched 10 minutes of the badgame stream of the Minions movie and Borsche was going suicidal at it and I couldn't bear to keep going

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Those little yellow googly-eyed faggots are just too marketable

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

SM64Guy posted:

jholy poo poo

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Your supposed to have a English Degree from a high end institution of learning? Please. User loses posting privileges for 12 months.

*You're

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

tumor looking batty posted:

if you say "derp kluft" into your giflfriends puss while giving her head, she cums like crazy. anyway, just this gamers advice. have a nice day!

JC Denton: I know your cumphrase.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The muthafuckin Kirbster

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

spent all day on tokyo mirage sessions

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

I played one of Bob #3's levels once that he described as an easier one and it was an insane gauntlet of crouch hops and pixel perfect spin jumps and it gave me at least 2 mental diseases before I managed to clear it and I've been unable to play them since.

The Real Mario Maker starts here

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Wario Land 1 is probably the best-looking game on the original Game Boy. Maybe Kirby's Dream Land 2.

Original Links Awakening is nice too

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i'm trying this MEIOU and Taxes mod for EU4... I heard from a mapgamer friend of mine the EU3 one was badass

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I heard from dickhead that it sucks and he's my best friend.

it has a garish as gently caress color scheme but hmmm it does have a 1336 start date and i can play as the yuans and the ilkhanate remnants. let's see let's see

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ace Attorney 6 Last Chapter Part 2

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

You interested? lmfao

Yeah knuc is gonna have sex with a newborn baby. Not. Frig off with that crap.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

DQ7 and Shining Force 2

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

Dragon Age Origins because I can't buy Tyranny until I get my new card

Tyranny is freaking good and I've been playing it a lot this weekend. It's the best game about being a murderous bureaucrat in a brutal empire.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I'm liking it a lot better, yeah. Combat's mainly the same but flashier, the setting, plot, and writing are all 1000x more interesting. And I liked PoE a good deal.

I'm amazed that this was made by the B Team of Obsidian while the main talent is working on PoE 2

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

elf help book posted:

is obsidian fully becoming their own people now instead of work for hires

they're being published by Paradox but I think they don't control/interfere at all

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pokemon

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Heck yes, playing games and reliving epic Plutonis posts mentally

But for me it was a tuesday

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm playing al ot of the Last Remnant. It has a super loving forgettable JRPG story but the mechanics are good and hit me really hard on the 'tism

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Played Mercenaries Saga 3 for 3DS a good and cheap tactical jrpg. The guys who translated it did a poo poo job though it has like a loving typo every 20 words.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I hope you popped that pussy.

-The Horny Gamer

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I played Bladestorm or go to hell

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Trying to collect all postgame shards from DQ7 before i buy 8 monday

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Im playing Hellenica and while its a freaking steampunk game it actually has some cool rear end gameplay if you're a TRPG fan like me

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

DQ8

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

extremely steampunk posted:

i think im going to read a book this weekend instead of gaming

I'll do both.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

I'm going to try Fire Emblem Heroes out of curiosity.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

I really like all the liveposting threads like Nintendo directs, evo, E3 etc

the game awards thread was bad rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I started the Kaiserreich mod in Hearts of Iron IV and like it a lot, plenty of nice little details. Japan/Asia in general is still a little buggy though. Continuing the Splatoon 2 SP. Gonna be on Titanfall 2 later, also.

Play the Darkest Hour one instead