Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Valkyria Chronicles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Benny D posted:

Is the newest sniper elite game good. I just played an old one on psnow and I liked it but it's a little clunky. I just want cabelas nazi hunter 2015
I had a craving for sniping games so I tried it and it's really bad

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

rediscover posted:

terrarria owns. i havent played since it came out and 1.3 is really cool. i got to hardmode though and im completely stuck on the first hardmode boss... its impossible
same, I'm really enjoying it but some of these dumb bullet hell HP sponge bosses can suck a dick. Playing it co-op with my girlfriend but she doesn't want to Game as often as I do so she's not ready to face them yet.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

apropos to nothing posted:

its time to play
WHAT!
IS!
HIS!
NAME?!!!!!!
you cannot, for men are always down to Game :mrgw:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Boy: Hey Billy! Hey Joey! Come on in. There's plenty of room.
Sorry, not you, Lunchmeat LArry.
LML: Why not?
[boy points to sign, "No Larrys Club"]
But you let in Larry Parrish.
Larry Parrish.: [pops head out window] Hyuck hyuck!
Boy: It says no Larry_s_. We're allowed to have one.

Ralp named me Lunchmeat Larry. Larry is my slave name

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Name this guy Meatless Martha.
Bloody harsh.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

apropos to nothing posted:

I want to get a new game and play it

Play Ronin, Gamer.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pumprag posted:

Starting SMT 4
it's good but the start is really hard. Persevere, gamer

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm going to play Invisible Inc and watch John Wick and read Dictionary of the Khazars and tomorrow I will go to the pub. I'm a well-balanced individual.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Almost done with SOMA.. really good
I enjoyed it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

GF is shouting at me for something so might not get to Game tonight. My heart is with my fellow gamers out there.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

i doubt it, but has ne1 on this forum actually tried to do that before. are they good fights?
I met one of them and it was really hard but seemed pretty fair. he owned me savagely and I didn't have the heart to try to fijnd him again

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

fables is really bad

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

oh, also, doesnt the new3ds run games better cos it has better hardware? so would snake eater not run better on one of those ? or does it not work like that

In Training posted:

my understanding is that game needs to be designed with new3ds in mind. Like some stuff is obviously N3ds exclusive but some will say Runs Better on N3DS since they programmed it with the option in mind. I'm no computer programmer though that's just what a guy in games said when I asked a similar question
If you homebrew it up you can use this thing to make the 3DS games run at New 3DS clock speed or something, and apparently it really improves the performance. Apparently MGS 3 is like twice as fast with it on !!

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-cpu-clock-configure-plugin-for-ntr-cfw-new3ds-only.398462/

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I’m trying to decide what to play tonite on my new New 3DS XL.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Started Fantasy Life and it's really good. Friday night sorted.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

fozzy fosbourne posted:

I forgot to charge my 3ds

mine is charging at the moment.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

mine is charging at the moment.
It's finished now.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

haha. i think i spent my whole life playing the moviebattles mod, people are still loving playing it, today. theres like 3 full servers lol
I loved Moviebattles so much but I bet it's really poo poo now

Also I'm going to play Killing Floor 2 because it's free on Steam this weekend. Anyone else up for it? I dunno if it's any good or not

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm playing Brexit

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I didn't play anything apart from one Saints Row 2 mission and a rocket League match.... im in a gaming funk. please help me

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

It already exists in the discord server that people post more in than the forums lol
where is it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I played through Gunstar Heroes for the first time, on 3ds. What a game

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Furi is really good. It's hard

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm playing X-Wing and it's really hard. It's not Friday though.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I dunno what to play. I'm open to suggestions. I've been kind of listlessly playing a match or two of Rocket League and Hyrule Warriors, but that's not healthy gaming imo

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I still can't get past the stupid crow boss in Nuclear Throne. I'm a failgamer.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I want to play with big naturals

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm playing Star Citizen because it's free this week and it's really good trying to find out how to play it properly because everyone on the internet who talks about it has severe mental illness and posts three million words about spaceship fraud

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

Is it fun though
I dunno, it's still a long way from being at all finished, at the moment you can just potter around and do a few basic quests (go to area, kill pirates, investigate wrecks etc). the combat's kind of weird and I don't understand the weapons and movement yet, I guess I was expecting it to feel a bit more like Elite or Freespace but it's definitely its own thing, I'm not actually sure how to aim and there are more buttons than there really need to be.

They get the spaceman fantasy down well though. getting out of bed, putting my spacesuit on, walking through the station, picking my ship to be delivered to the landing pad then heading out and climbing in to take off and blast into hyperspace. being able to climb out and jetpack around exploring satellites and things while worrying that someone might stop by and steal your ship, stranding you in space. that's the good stuff, and all the little details, sounds and area designs really sell it well. the scope and ambition is really amazing, but god knows what the end product will actually be like

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

it's worth playing since it's free for the week but lol at anyone who spends money on it rn

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

im playing dustforce and it's extremely good poo poo. also I just discovered a key for viscera cleanup detail lying around, is it actually fun? i might try it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ArfJason posted:

Dustforce ftw just be prepared if you want that double s achievement
im not going to do that. it's pretty funny that that's the only achievement in the game though.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I like the idea of making it moore like Doom but the video looks really boring and a huge step backwards from the first one. I trust them though.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

it will probably be the first game to work out thats why doom is awesome in like 12 years lol
if it works out and is good im going to show it to people who like brutal doom to see if it helps them understand

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I want to get EDF 4.1 Steam Versh to play with Cool Imps but im between jobs and have no money...

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

goferchan posted:

I don't remember the level numbers but if that's the Lil Hunter boss level then yeah.... I have 3, maybe 4 attempts where I killed him and simultaneously died but never survived and made it to next zone
same, i've made my peace with it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I just got to the boss in Downwell and he killed me at the same time as I killed him so I got the achievement but didn't unlock hard mode. lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

currently playing waking up at 6pm and making GBS threads my guts out from eating too much jack in the box and then going to sleep last night (playstation) followed by jerking off thinking about girls i knew 10 years ago and crying about how bad i messed up my life (3DS)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

GTAV too though, im enjoying it more than i expected