Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Are they bringing accordion guy back, that's the most important yoshis island question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I don't know how blindfolded yoshi's island could ever be topped tbh

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

is this GDQ's pitch presentation to ESPN for a SpeedCenter show

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

the touch fuzzy music is juxtaposing with this infant death story in a weird way

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Capcom provided support? Expecting the stream to crash a lot

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Aishlinn posted:

having the crowd being offscreen is the best thing they could have possibly done. it was hard to watch agdq with the awkward brony sitting right behind the couch on 90% of the runs >.>
Making fun of the crowd is the best part of GDQ marathons

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

swag swag swag swag

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

The best thing about this marathon is i just learned Stranglehold is in it

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Someone donate to have this guy shut up

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Ban Let's Players From GDQ please

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

The timer is ticking on when this guy accidentally drops a casual racist slur or rape joke

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Cool a domestic abuse joke

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

This is the Daniel Songer of speedrunners

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

@koinu93 12s12 seconds ago @GamesDoneQuick People need to get over it. GPro is hilarious. Not sure why everyone is freaking out for him being himself.

@poeguyz 59s59 seconds ago @GamesDoneQuick gpro is doing great, im loving it. can we have more of this?

@conor3000 42s42 seconds ago @GamesDoneQuick There are complaints? IMO, there's nothing to be complained about.

@PatientRonin 1m1 minute ago @GamesDoneQuick The run and commentary are totally fine. Screw more censorship and rules.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Gamepro should cheer up, if he does his same shtick on youtube and has thumbnails of his wacky face in front of a rainbow background, he'll have 500,000 subscribers in a week

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

1-800-DOCTORB posted:

Wait was ultrajman really banned from GDQ?
I hope he was after he brought that loving Game of Thrones "parody" game and explained all the jokes while playing it

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Jibo posted:

I never knew goons liked awkwardly scripted nerd banter so much.
this is actually just friendship, must be an alien concept to you

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

AvidAcid posted:

friendly extremely unfunny bantering, guess you must be a friendless goddamn goon if you dont find lovely jokes funny!!!
lol you're upset

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Oh it must be lovely Games Done Quick time, twilight princess bioshock infinite and borderlands pre-sequel are next

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

my favorite runs are the ones where the runner screws up and then mumbles sadly about how he hosed up for the next half hour

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Kudo Tsunoda: Have you ever wanted to be in the INSIDE of a speedrunner's mouth? Well BAM!! There it is

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Hey yo this run would probably be better if anyone on the couch was loving ALIVE OR SENTIENT

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

SOMEONE ON THE COUCH TALKED

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

There were a couple of times where people said inappropriate things but those moments were immediately called out or stepped back

Sir Tonk posted:

:stare:

:stare: :stare:

I was going to give him poo poo, but goddamn that's a lost cause right there.
these people haven't donated a cent to this or any GDQ

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

"we have to stop comstock from existing, so we're going to kill you" "wouldn't you just be killing me in this one universe where you show me all these doors, and not the other universes where you don't kill me" "uhhh hmmm"

Like for some reason the story got confused and thought to solve the problem with time travel would be good enough

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

BlondRobin posted:

no, see, all worlds split off from one Real world, therefore you just have to kill people in the Real world before the split and all things that split off also die.

we have quantum physics but come on we're not imbeciles
But they get to that point via booker and elizabeth having door adventures, so there has to also be a universe where they have door adventures and they actually go to Paris instead or whatever

Also maybe there's an alternate universe where booker breaks his leg as a kid and can't fight in a war or something. or a universe where he is an accountant

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

BlondRobin posted:

oh never mind then they're just idiots
Burial at Sea is loving magically bad

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Sing the lyrics to space jam

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Cubey posted:

i immediately feel bad for making that post
Yeah

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Way to Gamepro11 the song

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Clearly we need to bring back the singalong Sonic R run again

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

wooo ahhh

got you all in check

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

This is some Lets Play poo poo

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

The first and last voice acting incentive

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Random Stranger posted:

For once the mute happy sound guys pays off.
Mods????

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i'd watch a whole marathon of just normal dudes playing games not screaming not doing voices not even necessarily speedrunning, just havin fun

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

GNU Order posted:

Perhaps I could interest you in like one of a million Let's Plays or streams of normal people playing normal games
I said normal people not screaming or doing voices

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

"if you wanna applaud, go ahead"

*silence*

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

X-2 is one of the few not garbage FFs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

UIApplication posted:

you are inventing fiction again
i liked FF6 and FF7 as a kid but i dunno if they're any good now, I liked x-2 and 12 as a college kid

• Locked thread