Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

yeah but who would win in a pie eating contest?

the answer is christie

check mate, trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

cant wait for michael moore's next movie, probly gonna be about trump

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

concerned mom posted:

N the second millenia of the Christian era, the United States of America comprehended the fairest part of the earth, and the most civilised portion of mankind. The frontiers of that extensive republic were guarded by ancient renown and disciplined valour. The gentle but powerful influence of laws and manners had gradually cemented the union of the states. Their peaceful inhabitants enjoyed and abused the advantages of wealth and luxury. The image of a free constitution was preserved with decent reverence: the American senate appeared to possess the sovereign authority, and devolved on business all the executive powers of government. During a happy period (A.D. 1933-2001) of more than fourscore years, the public administration was conducted by the virtue and abilities of Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Reagan and Clinton. It is the design of this, and of the two succeeding chapters, to describe the prosperous condition of their Republic; and afterwards, from the defeat of Jimmy Carter, to deduce the most important circumstances of its decline and fall; a revolution which will ever be remembered, and is still felt by the nations of the earth.

hosed up if true

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

trump is the only candidate brave enough to say
"rose o'donnell is a fat pig"
live on stage in a political debate

try explaining that 2 ur kids

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

NutritiousSnack posted:

those folds of fat and the nonsense truther knowledge are the marks of a fat dumb pig

????

i was just quoting what rosie odonnell tweeted to donald trump after he said that

that was her epic comeback after being slammed live on tv by trump for the 2nd or third time

that was it

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

concerned mom posted:

Imagine donald trump at the negotiating table with putin. and if you don't get trump you get jeb loving bush. this is amazing

i will vote for donald trump if he personally funds nasa for the entirety of his presidency

EDIT VVVV oh ok i thought you were talking about me for being a fat truther pig with folds of fat

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Sten Freak posted:

hahaha. how can you not love this man

even santorum is getting into it

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

donald trumps first day in office:

this post is brought to you by carls jr

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Shumagorath posted:

yeah i can't see how a man who oozes greed could possibly be convinced to accept campaign money from the usual suspects

do you know how much money it takes to run a campaign? more than trump has in liquid assets by a large margin.

all he has to do is generate tons of debt and have one of his 600 companies file for bankruptcy and he gets a clean slate, i thought everyone knew this by now

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Ramsus posted:

analyze my dick

sample size too small

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

osietra posted:

What's DT's policy on thirsty golf courses and globalisation?

Why a Scottish golf course? Scotland sucks hard cock.

pretty sure fox didn't bother asking any questions about the economy, or their issues or policies, so we'll never know until we're whistling hail to the chief come election day

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

revmoo posted:

In a few months this statements gets you a visit from MIBs

and they are all wearing chains

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

I Am A Robot posted:

The only way he's going to lose is if another candidate pulls his wig off during a debate.

revealing a tiny alien controlling him with tiny joysticks

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

CANT

STOP

THE

TRUMP

http://i.imgur.com/IbpwztR.gifv

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Tricky D posted:

Hillary gave him the idea when she was at his wedding.

You sure it wasn't this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la03mrWnOBE

edit skip to 4:20

Otacon has issued a correction as of 23:57 on Aug 11, 2015

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Tricky D posted:

I'll never know because I'm not watching that.

skip to 4:20 i hate that something awful doesn't let me append timing links on youtube videos sorry

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Ivor Biggun posted:

You can but you need to get the syntax exactly right or it don't work.

This link: [video type="youtube" start="4m20s"]la03mrWnOBE[/video]

Resolves to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la03mrWnOBE&t=260s

i was stumped by this - but trump wouldn't have been. thanks.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

lol

dognald trump

qtiya

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

true fact, he only uses those podiums once per speaking event! afterwards they get recycled down. they are custom ordered and hand made in argentina from a very rare old-growth tree known as 'nothofagus dombeyi' and he ordered over 420 of them for his 2015-2016 speaking events.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Dieting Hippo posted:

i would buy trump brand weed, no lie.

dude, if the entirety of trumps platform was for the legalization of marijuana, on the stipulation that only his particular brand of marijuana was legalized, we'd be looking at the next president, no joke.

it'd probably be the best weed ever, and he'd get even richer and would singlehandedly have pulled america out of the dark ages

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

how about we get rid of the minimum wage all together, has anyone tried suggesting that yet

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

okay, how about we reward hard work with higher pay instead?

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Tenzarin posted:

We should lower minimum wage.

everyone, no matter how good they are at their job or whether they are a CEO or a burger flipper gets paid $2/hour

then everyone wins, right?

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Tenzarin posted:

Well if I paid bob nothing and he still made me $240k a year and I got more bobs to make more money! It turned dark pretty past.

mo' money, mo' problems

notorious b.i.g. for president 2016

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

he never stipulated which country he was referring to

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Im_drunk posted:

Isn't inflation a major byproduct of increased minimum wage?

yes

no

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

how to not be poor:

make something every person in the world wants to buy and can afford

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

and no children

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

goddamned trump whacked us, bernie

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

i'm pretty sure chris christie is a goon and has a forums account, stop being so mean you guys, he's one of us

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

The Human Crouton posted:

He's not going to have to. He's building a hotel across from the White House. He will work at the White House and go home to the presidential suite every night.

Walking across the street is for plebs. The Donald takes the elevator.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

NOTinuyasha posted:

My pedantic answer: yes, if you prefer to purchase your electronics pig trough style, sealed tight in a comically oversized plastic clamshell package that alone weighs more than the item inside and requires nothing short of a chainsaw to even dent in exchange for a negligible discount over literally any other store, Costco is happy to accommodate.

this was how i used to have to buy sega genesis cartridges at toys r us, hth

trump for perma-prez

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

babypolis posted:

trump is far more disgusting to look at imo

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Wheeee posted:

Thank you America for showing the world that neoliberalism and neoconservatism are worse and less desirable than fascism.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

i bet this is what jade helmet and all those plastic coffins were really about

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

http://i.imgur.com/Hki87DC.gifv

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Dalael posted:

You'd be angry too if you could understand just how hosed up Trump actually is and how many retards here unironically love the guy and/or plan on voting for him. And I can't achieve my life-long dream of becoming The Hulk if I don't get angry all the time.

what if we're not fans of trump but we can already see the writing on the wall? that's the boat i am in. nothing wrong with getting prepared for The Trumpening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

when the TrumpSS come knocking on my door in 2016, i can show them this thread - "SEE! I WAS A TRUMP SUPPORTER FROM THE BEGINNING! LOOK AT ALL OF MY POSTS! PLEASE DON'T BLACKBAG ME! TRUMP IS THE SAVIOR OF THE GREAT USA!"

• Locked thread