Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

he can still renege on that press release. let the price drop until it's like $.05 and jump on it, i'd say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

that's the thing. anything with trump is a coinflip. if you can bet $.10 for a $1 buyout on a coinflip you have to take it. i'm going to wait until $.05, i think, though. he's not going to reverse course tonight. let the market die until tomorrow morning.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

god i so want him to bust in the main door, aragon style, with his hordes of vets behind him. just ransack the place, take the mic, and go off. problem is that'd near-guarantee the election

political theater would be so much cooler if it didn't have real consequences

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

cruz or christie will speak most, right? rubio's too disengaged with the whole thing, kasich's too ignored, and jeb! is jeb¡. no one else stands a chance.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

yea, i bought NO on the rest of the debaters. just didn't know about rubio or christie, really.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/wpjenna/status/692869572274233344

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

i'm not trying to mislead this thread

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

will predictit count flying around the main debates' location doing the air equivalent of donuts 100' above ground as participating?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

trump sweep jumped. can't see it going much higher than $.75 tonight, right?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

so....rubio 2nd? sell now?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

can rubio actually take second?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

Necc0 posted:

THIS IS WHY I TOLD YOU GUYS ABOUT THE BUY $.99 SELL $.01 TRICK WEEKS AGO

the what trick?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

seems like we should wait for these death knell for trump polls to come out and let his price in nh sink a bit, then scoop up a ton for cheap

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

so he's definitely dropping? rand yes?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

trump yes in nh is at $.73. do we see that going much lower? are we expecting any polls that'll bring his price down?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

apparently breitbart has another story about cruz coming out after nh that's way worse. doesn't look too good for him...

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

e: wrong thread

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

there was a market for whether or not the word 'coin flip' would be said?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

yea, idgi

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

didn't they already tell her no?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

got 200 shares at $.05

LET CARLY SPEAK

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

on one hand, she has no chance at the nomination. on the other, they're putting christie and kasich up there, who she beat in iowa. granted they're polling well in nh. but she has a case. it might not be quite a 50/50, but i think the odds are better than what the market's going for, no?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

are we still cool with cruz polling less than 20% on the 29th? it's far out, sure. but a lot of guys will exit before, and their votes have to go somewhere. even if some voters break for cruz, that should give him a good chance of polling above 20%, right? like, let's say trump, cruz, rubio, bush, and one more last until then. carson, christie, and fiorina are almost surely out by then. let's give baselines of trump at 30%, rubio at 20%, bush at...10%, other candidate....10%. that leaves 40% of votes going somewhere. it's not hard to imagine cruz sitting at 25% in that scenario.

am i missing something that'll surely weigh cruz down?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

rubio NO for second at $.76 seems pretty solid, no?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

Vox Nihili posted:

Rubio Yes for 24c is much more solid.

what's your reasoning? with the whole debate performance and the exit demographics saying that performance had some effect, i can't help but think he's on the downswing.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

kasich for second going nuts

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

it'd be great if i could get out of this rubio no 2nd market now :argh:

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

THANK YOU CARLY

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

so now i'm worried carly will about-face on tonight's announcement to keep going. what do you guys think?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

a cop posted:

What the hell??? I wish the Trump shares would resolve so I could dump into this.

commentators keep thinking she'll pull a rand tomorrow or thursday

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

is there any way to see the prices cut off in the 'prices' tab?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

fiorina market just went berserk

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

Peachstapler posted:

That's all I got. Nothing on the Twittersphere...

he deleted it. there's nothing on twitter or tv from what i can tell.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

yea, that's what i'm thinking. glad to get about 200 $.48 and $.70 shares, though :toot:

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

so what are we thinking for sc? have to think hillary's a massive favorite. r-side, cruz could pull that off, i think. sc's not quite iowa, but they do love them some god and hate them some others. cruz is undervalued in the high $.20s, i think

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

i had a sell no order at $.89 that was next in line to be filled before the news. made a good bit selling nos earlier, though. only lost about 100, but could have lost a ton more.

jesus, gently caress you, carly.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

i'm thinking we should hold off on SC until the first overreactionary poll, right? the prices, for the most part, seem sane.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

i think it's worth $2 buying a few shares of carson dropping out at $.03.

or maybe i'm just feeling oh so burned by carly :argh:

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

speaking time at the dem debate is 56/44 clinton but isn't that essentially a coinflip?

e: and kasich < 2% is 75/25 yes on feb 29 seems way low. with all these dropouts i have to think his percentage goes up. is the fear he'll drop out after SC? would he really do that?

abelwingnut has issued a correction as of 20:25 on Feb 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

runner up in sc might be where it's at. i have no idea how rubio or bush beats cruz. priced at $.65. not too shabby.

• Locked thread