Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

The Taint Reaper posted:

Nothing but 15 minutes of millenials getting tirggered.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWJT0egzAy0

the parts where he's crashing the lovely seminar thing are pretty drat great but goddamn is his ranting just stupid MRA bullshit. still a good video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I was born in 1991 and my coworkers are like 6 or so years younger than me and I have no idea what the gently caress they're talking about most of the time.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

contrapants posted:

You've hit the age where 16 year old chatter just becomes white noise. Don't fight it. Enjoy your new gift.

It's about the only thing to keep me entertained and control my impotent rage at how lovely and disgusting our customers are. Retail sucks.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

There's a girl at my work named Nokia. Another one named Arial (Not sure on the spelling).

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

thathonkey posted:

seriously if you dont see it then you're not a true millennial. simple as that.

thank god

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Groovelord Neato posted:

you don't pay 90 percent on everything. you pay 90 percent on everything over a certain (very high) threshold. economic growth for the middle class was strongest when taxes were near 90 percent on the highest bracket :)

lies

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

millenials are poo poo I don't like them.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

unironically would love for them to make it like this. walk around scanning people.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

this one just reads like the guy really wants to shower naked with a bunch of other guys :gay:

Edit: Never showered with a bunch of dudes and never will. I'll just go home and shower, I'm not afraid of my sweat.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Reverse Centaur posted:

Please tell me this guy just ate some really sticky chocolate or something.

I...don't think that's chocolate :shrek:

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

MSN-04 Sazabi posted:

should I even play undertale? it seems like hipster garbage. all the hype is making me foam at the mouth and get all angry.

eh the music and writing are fantastic but the gameplay is super repetitive and boring. try the demo and if you hate the gameplay then it doesn't get any better so you may as well not play it.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

mr. mephistopheles posted:

i asked my big gamer friend to explain undertale to me and why it was good and he just kind of stammered some incoherent stuff out about how you play it a bunch of times and the characters react to your choices and then was like "you really just have to play it" and then i didn't because it sounded like one of those dumb interactive stories games that isn't actually a game like if i want to read a book i'll just read a book i don't need to turn the page by pressing a key

it breaks the 4th wall and has a bunch of super cheesy humor in it from what I played. it's pretty well written and entertaining but gently caress if I know anything about the plot other than you're a human wanting to leave this labyrinth thing.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I was expecting more sombreros and tacos than this boring rear end poo poo. White people shared a coke after building a pointless monument to coke. boring. I feel like people would be offended over the old "buy the world a coke" ad because it features white people and black people doing a white person thing or whatever. poo poo's dumb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VM2eLhvsSM

I really just wanted to post that commercial to be honest

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

speshl guy posted:

Some people are quite content working jobs that don't require them to be prim and proper at all times, and I in fact know a few people that managed to make a neck or wrist/forearm tattoo look pretty tasteful.

Appeasing corporate overlords through the pursuit of physical opulence is great and everything, but I don't think it warrants making fun of those that choose to express themselves through body modification.

That being said, these millennials are loving stupid.

How to fix stupid :nms:
http://i.imgur.com/NeXTYWL.jpg

all of these guys are incredibly gross

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Stinky_Pete posted:

Indeed—their pics are just not worth posting in this thread.

Except this one! Here's a Millennial-with-bonus-boomer.jpg, for novelty's sake

if I remember correctly that guy is actually pretty cool because he does some videos of dumbass boomers and asks them super easy questions that they fail to answer then get pissy at him.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

lotta misplaced effort and talent there

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

gently caress.anyone.who.thinks.periods.are.insincere.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

she needs to show her pierced nipples on her twitter more

and shave her gross armpits. goes for everyone, man or woman. hairy pits are gross shave them so you don't stink

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

stupid name cool concept

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I think those guys are pieces of poo poo because now no one else can do the same thing as easily :mad:

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

http://www.snopes.com/amelia-bassano-william-shakespeare/

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

social vegan posted:

i saw that someone was posting about teenroast before but i dunno if u guys posted the best act

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUauWrrw6nU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

semi not really related to vape chat but I wanted to post this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcemfQUtqO4
old guy smoking a pipe to the james bond theme. His whole channel is nothing but pipe smoking videos. Dude's cool.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

This happened in my city :doh:

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Rodrigo y Gabriella do the percussive guitar thing on their first album and it's good

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

MrMoo posted:

Cannot see all the name badges, a good chuckle on "swipe left" though.

gently caress THIS GUY is a good one

I really do enjoy the ones trying to hide their laughs

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

this is some generic "alternative rom-com" hipster bullshit.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Nolgthorn posted:

This one is actually titled the same as the subject matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edE_L7eoffg

this is pretty indistinguishable from that other one

everytime someone quotes this I click on it because I forgot what this link leads to and it takes me a while to realize that those are humans

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

flava flav's nerdy millennial son

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

KiddieGrinder posted:

I'm the stupidly outdated worthless and probably very expensive (but still made in China) pocketwatch.

edit: matches and a lighter? Wow! :monocle: I'm very surprised he doesn't have a Zippo.

I collect pocket watches :smith:

I don't wear them out much, I just like to have them :shrug:

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Phi-din?

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Mad Monk posted:

Do you work on them? I've been thinking about learning how to repair them. I have a feeling that my current hobby of drinking and smoking might be coming to it's end after a glorious 30 years or so.

I want to learn how to fix them but no I don't. A lot of them are dead but I do have some that are windup that are functioning. The only really interesting one I own is one that my grandmother bought in China. It's a really pretty gold watch and has a nice design on it. I'm not rich and so my "collecting" is pretty much just department store pocket watches that I think look nice. I almost got one when I went to London that was an antique but spent too much time admiring the antique top hats and swords and stuff and forgot to get it. I regret that because there were some nice ones there for pretty cheap.

I've got about a dozen of them lying around here. I keep on meaning to buy a display thing to hang them on but can never find one that I like. They're not amazing antique or anything, most of them are fairly plain since that's the style I really like. I prefer the cover to be plain since most of the engravings/art I see are terrible.

Cowman fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Feb 19, 2016

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

That looks like a foley artist's sound effect board.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

this is why I'll never buy VR :lol:

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

NESguerilla posted:

Imo that Netflix show Love that the thread was hating on for like 3 pages is pretty good.

it just looks really generic

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

symbolic posted:

i went to look these up and they're sold out on the Adidas website

these loving things

are sold out

and are now going for over a grand through secondhand retailers.

i lust for millennial blood

are these really comfortable or something? They're ugly as hell and look like they'll fall apart if you walk a block in them.

Edit: I mean I'm assuming these idiots are buying them to wear and not just show off their poor spending habits.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Bro Dad posted:

you're not supposed to wear them, theyre display pieces you (maybe) wear twice

seriouspost

if they looked good or had any cultural significance I'd understand but goddamn these are ugly and dumb shoes.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Mad Monk posted:

Here's what happens when you coddle your child and make them think they there the most special person in the world and then send them off to horsey college.

http://www.12news.com/news/investigative/mesa-family-professors-bullying-led-to-daughters-suicide/52763865

quote:

In order to graduate in May, 2012 with an associate’s degree in equine science, Kendra was required to get a C grade on an internship. Forty percent of that internship grade rested on a presentation in front of Hanes and Evans.

It did not go well and they didn't mince words in their critique, according to documents obtained by 12 News:

“A struggle to listen to this presentation…”

"This may be the worst presentation ever.”

“Said ‘um’ too many times,” and they complained about her hair.

Hanes informed Kendra that if she did not redo the presentation she would fail.

“This time around ... no red lettering … she’s to speak with confidence … pull her hair back … wear appropriate attire … no ‘umms’ in her speech,” she wrote.

If Kendra could do all that, they wrote, she'd receive a C.

Parton rejected their offer, explaining she had had six classes and was in the middle of finals and the internship. She wrote that she appreciated the opportunity, but didn’t have the time.

they gave her the opportunity to redo her lovely presentation but she refused

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Mad Monk posted:

Yep, I imagine that's probably the first time she's ever failed anything in life and it was just too unimaginable to her ego and probably felt like the whole world was ending.

the profs probably would have been willing to work around her "busy" schedule too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Mad Monk posted:

Seems as though the website Gawker shares our hatred of millennials. There's an abundance of stories ripping them.

http://gawker.com/millennials-dont-know-the-value-of-a-hard-earned-dollar-1687035406

They really just sound like an angry old person ranting about "kids these days" as they sit alone in the nursing home waiting for bingo in their poo poo filled diaper.

• Locked thread