Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Gas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Space-Pope posted:

i'm so loving good at pissing off spergs :smug:

Ahh, its the old retarded furry troll. I fell for it. You're really loving good at being a stupid piece of poo poo that noone likes...how could I have fallen for such a ruse.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Just leave dude. Have some loving self respect and just turn away. Christ.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Stux posted:

hey guys got some footageg of the new hot gmae coming out

*links u a .rm*

Shut the gently caress up, weirdo.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Notorious QIG posted:

are you ok knuc, you seem unusually angry recently

Literally could not be happier.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Stux posted:

lol who the fucuijk are you

I don't post in gbs or whatever den of retards you come from. Go back there.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Awia posted:

please do not troll my thread

This isn't your thread, bitch.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Notorious QIG posted:

even I will admit that this owns bones

Cram it you dumb rear end in a top hat.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

NoneMoreNegative posted:

guy at work sent me through a link to cdkeys.com, not sure how legit they are but MM was like £13 with the DLC. seemed to work fine for me, haven't played yet as I'm Elite addicted :o:

Did you suck the cum out of his dick?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

I figured this was gonna be the ps4 bundle this holiday. Looks like I'm finally buying a ps4

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/09/04/uncharted-nathan-drake-collection-ps4-bundle-out-october-9th/

Rofl.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Jacking off to anime feels nice.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

did you turn off autoaim?

Why would that make it better.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

If you're going to shoot things in first person with a controller you should probably numb the pain with auto aim.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Jerry Cotton posted:

but hey if ur skill level isn't high enough to shoot dudes with a gamepad i understand. it's not for nuubs.

Don't post in threads I read, dumbass.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Big 'Pos.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

No loving poors. Tia.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Blackula69 posted:

i don't know or care at all about your precious metal gears, squeezy

the only things I've learned from this thread: the women are overly sexualized, the plot appears to be incomprehensible garbage, and the horses poop in real time

Stop talking about them then you dumb oval office.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Actually catwoman saves batman. Spoilers.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I never had any trouble with the puzzles because I'm not a big dumb piece of crap.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pinterest Mom posted:

the death happens offscreen and you don't check the body!

Also the freaking imaginary joker picks up the gun and puts it on the table.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I finally got a ps4 and spent all afternoon playing phantom pain. Still doing mission 2 and found a puppy which I assume is d dog.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Not everything is about gay sex.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

PleasureKevin posted:

suck my dick!!!

No thanks, freak. Go back to gbs.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

so when is mgsv in the timeline? like it seems like it's set in the 80s historically but all the tech seems futuristic and snake seems pretty old.

also I remember ocelot being a bad guy. so this must be past snake right?

am i even playing as snake? i can't tell.

Shut the gently caress up.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

That loving loser is pretending to not know anything about videogames to impress his online it worker buddies, and guess what? You dummies fell for it.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Vintersorg posted:

ehh, i think with the metal gear story most dont know what the gently caress is going on

i sure as gently caress didnt (and still dont but the game is fun)

Snake being a clone of Big Boss is spelled out in every single mgs game.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Yospos is the only forum where you'd see someone not only make a really try hard post about not knowing basic stuff, but where others will actually humour them.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Vintersorg posted:

which im sure is true but all this government conspiracy poo poo and whos backstabbing who can get messy, esp. with crazy man hideo kojima

The man was confused about why snake was old in the 1980s after watching a metal gear recap vid.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Awia posted:

this is the guy who had to google what fireflies looked like

Lmfao.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Vintersorg posted:

woke up goddamn early, talking 330am to play new Destiny since it launched at 4 and man....

its so loving good. the new quests are great and well acted, this is how the story should have been from the start. tons of fun things to do, its a little overwhelming but that just means more content to look forward to.

one funny thing is that those red bull codes for more XP made a few of us who saved up a bunch of quests get to max level right away but im sure the leveling is pretty fast in general. its all about getting loot anyways.

and man, the new guns are loving great! sound awesome, of course they feel good too since bungie loving nails that poo poo down so good

new enemies are tough and interesting, I dread taking on the actual challenge versions since they have some hard tricks to get around (screen blindness, projectiles that can push you around and more)

if you didnt like destiny when it first came out its very, very much worth your time to see whats up. this update is AMAZING

Good lord, the amount of fail contained in this post is staggering.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm going to tgs on Saturday even tho I don't really care about Japanese games at all.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Vintersorg posted:

well you got MGSV which plays very well, fallout 4, dark souls 3, bloodborne, uncharted and god knows what else

the library is getting really good

and yes, i know some of those will be on the PC but would you rather be hunched over your computer desk or sitting / laying on a couch on a nice (assuming here) big tv?

Have you used a PC for gaming in the last 5 years? I had my PC hooked up to my bigass tv and my monitor so I could play any game any way I want. Now that I only have a ps4 I feel way more restricted because I can't play stuff like map games and fpses anymore.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

bump_fn posted:

what happened to your pc?

I moved to Japan to become the ultimate gamer.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Awia posted:

what do you do in japan knuc? are you a jet?

Yeah...even though I lived here before.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Awia posted:

cool, anywhere interesting or have you been placed in a backwater village?

Tokyo.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Awia posted:

nice, enjoying it?
which ward?

I live out west a little in one of the municipalities.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Panty Saluter posted:

At least with poisin ivy this explanation makes SOME goddamn sense

Why does poison ivy make sense but quiet doesn't.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Liver Disaster posted:

just finished A Quiet Exit
emblems acquired: CRYING

How is this not spoilers you goddamn disrespectful piece of poo poo. gently caress you.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

No loving honour in this shitastic forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Korean Boomhauer posted:

you get the full reflex mode if you bring up the scope real fast. helps for longer sprints.

Reflex mode is for noobs.

• Locked thread