Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
I started playing LLSIF over the weekend. Still not really sure what I'm supposed to be doing as far as leveling and stuff, but I did pull this today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
Can someone explain the LLSIF birthday step up scouting thing for me? I get that you do 30, 40, 50 loveca rolls to get the guaranteed SSR+ on the last roll, but I was confused by the "solo" thing. Do you only get 1 card per roll or is it 11 cards where all 11 are the same idol?

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

for leveling, there's 2 schools of thought:

This was helpful thanks! Is it ok to use stickers for idolizing cards or should I just be saving them up to buy blue tickets?

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
Oh I wasn't sure if that list in the OP was still valid so I hadn't added anyone. You can add me to the OP too: 481736825. I'm assuming I am on the EN server because the separate KR server doesn't exist any more right?

and best girl is Yohane

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
why are there no aqours birthday boxes :smith:

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
i did the u's step up box

i'm starting to get some good cards but they are all green and blue, which killed me during the score match event when it rolled a red song

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
I used some blue tickets today :stare:

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
i'm still dead

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga

sockpuppetclock posted:

Had an extremely productive day. Happy Birthday Rin

DIE

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
How long is the usual delay for en llsif getting new cards after they are released for jp?

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
i agree with chubbs

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga

Hate-Senpai posted:

Hi I'm copying and pasting my thoughts on the Aqours tour.

Thanks for this! I went too, but I don't speak any Japanese and my Korean is trash so I couldn't follow a lot of the talky bits. Did you go to the afternoon or evening show? I was wondering if they read different messages for the 3rd corner (the only message I understood from the evening show was a request to play the당연하지 game).

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
It's a pretty common game on korean variety tv shows.

e: vvv :v:

astr0man fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Nov 18, 2017

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
hanbok ai is very good

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
across all 3 step-up pulls I got nothing but a few SR's I've already maxed and the 3rd pull SSR

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
Did one guilty kiss pull to try for a yohane

:toot:

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
Got nothing out of all 3 aqours step up pulls again but I guess I can't complain

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga

nielsm posted:

Hi, I also started playing SIF. My friend ID is 119306304, please add me.

I added you as well

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
Can someone pm me a discord invite

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
Yeah it's really broken for this event. I've been floating around the middle of tier 2 without spending any loveca. The only annoying part is that if you have less than 100 max LP the song select screen doesn't let you select the 4x multiplier unless a level up refill pushed you over 100, even though it actually costs 20LP.

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
was pulling for the rate up yohane UR but I guess this is fine

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga

nielsm posted:

I have to ask about the pro strat for finger tambourines: Handheld phone with thumbs for tapping, or device mounted on something and tapping with index (and possibly more) fingers? Sitting or standing? I can beat every grade 8 Hard song handheld with thumbs, but I get better combos sitting with the phone on a table, held in place with some poster tack.
I can barely read grade 9 Expert songs, not reliably complete, and grade 10 only confuses me.

I play with thumbs only on a phone, but I think thumbs vs fingers is more of just a personal preference, either way is fine.

For the jump from Hard to Expert what helped me a lot was setting every difficulty to use the Expert scroll speed. So you can get used to reading the faster scroll speed on Hard without having to worry about failing from note spam on Expert songs.

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
Another Aqour's step up box on EN

Also spent a bunch of blue tickets

Had both cards already so hello idolized Kanan and Dia URs :toot:

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
How do I transfer my SIF gacha luck from to FGO

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
You'll need both Saint Snow R's (+ HPT Ruby) from the sticker shop to unlock the 2 SRs, and then there's even more goal sets for plays with varying combinations of HPT Ruby, HPT Dia, and the 2 Saint Snow SRs that all give more N stickers. It's nice that they are refunding the stickers I guess, but having to throw away so much LP during an event is really annoying.

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga

Hate-Senpai posted:

My heart is filled with hate.

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
So should I play KR or EN or does it not matter for this game

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
I'm 188834 on EN, game is fun. I probably just have to play more, but the difficulty spike between hard and expert seems really huge, especially coming from SIF.

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
So I'm dumb and bought the $10/mo thing for bandori thinking that I could use the daily gems from it to do the daily paid-only discount single pull, and then spent the rest of the gems on a 10 pull. Except that the daily gems it gives count as free and not paid so now I can't even do the daily single pull :downs:

and I didn't pull a yukina either

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga

boredsatellite posted:

Hot take, Korean pizza that has corn on them are actually very good.

This is very wrong and Korean pizza is bad.

Dipping fries in a milkshake is good, but yeah Shake Shack is meh (although I've never actually bothered going to the one in Gangnam). Also since when is there Five Guys in Korea??

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
Do they serve peanuts

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
Did nielsm eat at that burger place in hakodate

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
I prefer Korean style for regular fried chicken, but if you are putting sauce on it I would rather just have american style wings & sauces.

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
the only reason I got into LL in the first place was because my kid sister really loving loves Maki. so thanks Maki, for dragging me into idol hell

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga

I missed the entire box animation from just spam tapping because green ticket lol

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga

Hate-Senpai posted:

Unit songs were better on Day 1 I think.

:same:

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
It is nice to live in a country that gets live viewings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga

GhostStalker posted:

Did Anju do the flip? And did they Awaken the Power?

She did the flip, but breaks it up into two separate flips instead of the double in one go. She nailed it on day 1 but on day 2 she fell (barely even a fall though, she just didn't stick the landing).

And yes they awakened the power w/saint snow and it was great