Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I don't care how we do it but let's make first contact by fleecing these chumps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I'm actually a bigger fan of straight-up threatening their pathetic, uncivilized planet. The Supergalatic has the kind of weaponry that can cut through planets and ruin property values, right? Boil the seas and watch the beachfront realtors cry out in terror.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Grab whatever primitive alien rotgut looks expensive, maybe it'll keep the bridge boys in check. When you give it to them call it "vintage" or "artisan" or something. My granddad always said you don't need to be a spacefaring civilization to make some good booze.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Every single croc on this ship is just slowing SuGABA down.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
If I recall correctly, Valets all have pretty high expertise by Croc standards but make up for it by having abysmal fighting stats and at least one crew position they absolutely, positively cannot perform correctly, right?

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I'm pretty sure this dude just wants to be left alone with his crocodile anime dolls or whatever. Ruin his fun, bust in.

If this is the start of SuGaBA's insurrection then we're already boned. You think Baron Drinky-Bird is gonna help when the AI is going haywire?

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Send the following:
Bob - I can't trust an industrious Caiman
Benedict - excluding him from extraspecies negotiations would be a major faux pas
Wrongway - if anyone on this ship knows how to party, it's this guy
Captain - we're no wallflower, dig?

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Applewhite posted:

Instead of Spice give Wrongway some "Vitamin E" know what I'm sayin'?

Really, the whole crew should take some Vitamin E, it's used to help repair cell and tissue damage during radiation therapy. It's sweet that you're concerned with Wrongway's well-being!

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

comedyblissoption posted:

Chubbs instead of redshirts.

:agreed:

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Whip the crew into a patriotic frenzy then follow. This insult to their honor as a fatgator might make them pay attention for once.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Al Borland posted:

We all know the price of failure in the caiman empire.

About 5,000 krok and a personal favor, right?

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Well, if you're not a Caiman, sure.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Al Borland posted:

any caiman that loses clearly is not a caiman.

You sound like a skink, Borland. Always "meritocracy" this and "power to the people" that.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
e:nm

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
:vince:
This is an incredible find! Well done.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
SuGaBA is unquestionably the most competent advisor or crewmember we have and honestly we should do pretty much whatever he/she/it says.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Applewhite posted:

He may not be able to hold a bridge position, but I'm pretty sure having him in our deck increases the effectiveness of our Haldian slaves. I vote we keep him. We need every force multiplier we can get.

We're down to one slave IIRC

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

RocktheCaulk posted:

Does anyone else feel bad about killing space cats? It must be the TOXIPLASMOSIS that has already riddled my brain. That being said I hope our meat corpse sends them all to the cardboard box in the sky.

They're an aggressive, warlike alien empire and I'm 100% certain they'd do the same to us given half a chance.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Applewhite posted:

Considering they already tried it I'd say those are pretty good odds.

I don't know, thinking about it now trying to get the jump on a starship piloted by an unknown group of aliens is probably more morally defensible than sniping the everliving gently caress out of an alien starship in the process of fleeing.

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

It's a bit late to be a goody-two-shoes, anyway. We already wiped out the tolerant Utopian robots who just want everyone to feel good and dance together, and we did it in the most soul-crushing way possible.

Even in a spaceship full of Caiman, SuGaBA is the one with the fewest scruples.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

EvilTaytoMan posted:

Max deal with benefits, then cut and run.

We just wouldn't be properly playing duplicitous space crocs if we didn't jump at the chance of alien poon.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Ark support sounds good

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I kind of want to get SuGaBA to display a big, fake, scary self-destruct countdown clock on all displays across the ship and make extremely ominous announcements every minute regarding the imminent destruction of the Supergalactic and the death of every living creature in a 5 AU radius.

Once we get it to stop crunching those numbers, I mean.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Eat the valet

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Magna Carta? gently caress that. Make an example of one of the ringleaders.

None should seek to challenge our iron-clawed rule.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
It's obviously a trick. Have you guys forgotten what race we're playing?

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

TheHomerTax posted:

Seconding the space blackjack and the space hookers.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Al Borland posted:

Your weakness sickens me. PAY? PAYYY? We are not poors we are god emperors! We should slay those who oppose and take everything we want for ourselves from this place. Make them all hookers and slaves! Then force them to do repairs.

Sounds like too much work. If these chumps will give us funbux for our worthless slaves I don't see a reason to bother.

I think your suggestions are better suited to a Catte run.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
What the gently caress kind of place is this?

The meat isn't even properly fermented.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Solice Kirsk posted:

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

We really should see a bad ending

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Regular coward option - the panic jump is going to reduce us to zero energy anyway, and blasting orgasms at the Sexless Threshers sounds like a good idea.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Mechanism Eight posted:

:poland: Can page 696 be somehow combined with the regular coward option?

I haven't played Void Racers before, but knowing how Skull depicted Poles in every 2FF adventure I've come across I'd say there's a high probability of this ending in the Pole heroically sacrificing himself and his spiffy spaceship to save our selfish skins.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Poland Spring posted:

Who let all these Cattes into the thread

Quick, tell them there's cattenippe in PYF

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Nobody fucks with us, we're xenocidal space reptiles!

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Poland Spring posted:

Always go for the unlocked option. STONE COLD STUNNER

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

KillHour posted:

We dug our mud put. Time to wallow in it.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I thought you were being sarcastic when you said we were getting the best ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Applewhite posted:

"Five! Four! Three! Two! One! Happy New Year!" your crew whoops in jubilation, only to suddenly cry out in distress. Somehow, at the stroke of midnight, you and your entire crew were transported one hundred years back in time! It seems unbelievable, but your the ship's chronometer concurs with your internal clock: it is now the year 00!
To put the ship's millennium celebrations on hold and investigate the temporal anomaly, turn to XXX. To return to the Disco Alliance homeworld and try to warn them of the upcoming attack from the Sexless Threshers, turn to XXX.

This is really, really good.

• Locked thread