Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Burn it all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

I feel bad for Shepard Smith when his wacky Ipads-everywhere set is covered in Goatses when they inevitably do their own live segment on the dangers of 4Chan.

e: Is Goatse still a thing? What are the kids using nowadays to gross people out?

I'm old :smith: Oh god, I'm the people I made fun of about the internet!

1,000 years from now I hope future human looks upon the solid state drives of today and discovers His gaping rear end in a top hat smiling back.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Armyman25 posted:

Actually, making guns expensive and hard to get a hold of incentivizes illegal gun manufacture. Right now there isn't a market for homemade firearms due to their easy and legal availability. If they are banned, it creates a market for people to start knocking together homemade guns and selling them to criminals. The same people who cook meth in rural areas, small towns, and trailer parks are smart enough to figure out how to start making homemade guns and selling them under the table.

A law banning a thing doesn't make the thing go away. It didn't stop people from selling boot leg liquor, from selling illegal drugs, or from selling bootleg movies.

Homemade gun manufacturer blows self up makes for a hilarious headline.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
I remember back in college a dude went off the deeper end and starting shoot at people. The good guy with the gun came to the rescue and got himself shot. Afterwards police determined that he did absolutely nothing but get himself shot as the perpetrator later shot himself.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Stuff happens and they get an abortion.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

It's no longer caffeinated so there's really no point. I wanna get Loko dammit.

Brew coffee with redbull and pour in a few shots of cheap vodka.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

joeburz posted:

Gun advocates are overwhelmingly racist babies wishing to play out their call of duty fantasies.

You missed a spot.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Popular Thug Drink posted:

wonder if the roseburg sherriff is putting 2+2 together now that he's claimed that sandy hook was a false flag and is having others accuse him of being on the inside of a false flag

That involves self reflection so I doubt it.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

QuoProQuid posted:

And it looks like Boehner is starting to get worried. Elections for Majority Leader and Whip might be geating called off until further notice.

If accurate, it is a sign that the Republican establishment is getting seriously worried about their control over the situation. It's possible that insurgents might upend the vote if given the opportunity.

Good. Feel the blow back of the putrid rot you let spread.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Nonsense posted:

I know it's there, I'm just pretending the walls are collapsing around Boehner, his staff screaming, and praying while Cruz cackles in the foreground.

Ted Cruz's laughs probably cause people to spontaneously lose control of their rectums.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Gyges posted:

On the plus side, in the ashes of the world you could encourage the other scavengers to think about full communism now and they won't just laugh at your naivete. They'll probably shiv you for the canned goods you've collected, but they will agree that capitalism sure is a motherfucker.

If poo poo got this bad at least the guillotine would come back. Hopefully it's rusty and dull.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Thump! posted:

We'll have to do something about all the pegasuses flying around in this fantasy though. Do Stingers lock onto biological critters?

I'm sure they'll lock onto their rainbow farts. That much fart photon has to generate some heat.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Sir Tonk posted:

I'd rather kill myself than deal with the level of smug that would emanate from the nerd set if that somehow happened.

Don't worry too much. The smug will last as long as it takes for scam artists to steal away their bitcoin hoard.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Jeb! really is Gob Bluth isn't he?

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Thump! posted:

I mean, gently caress elephants though, if we wanna be real about this.

Enough about your mother.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Luigi Thirty posted:

You assemble a team with a salary cap and the players cost certain amounts based on past performances. It sounds like the people inside were either getting the salary numbers early or flat-out manipulating them so they can assemble their dream teams.

All sorts of data they could use to tilt it towards them. Trending players sound useful too.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Trump is God's gift to man.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
I can't decide who I want to win the GOP primary most between TRUMP, Skeletor's Cousin Carly, or Ben loving Carson.

Each bring their own brand of crazy that'd make it hilarious to watch them debate Hillary/The Bern/whatever 1 on 1.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

kustomkarkommando posted:

I don't think green lighting the use of deadly force understanding that you have not checked the civilian status of a target, knowing that possible civilian casualties are a likely outcome would be legally negligent.

You've never read about OSHA cases have you?

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Thump! posted:

Nah, it's a pretty common theme in all militaries throughout the entirety of human history. Hell, I bet Spartans were drawing dicks on the insides of their barracks bathrooms in their downtime.

The real surprise is we've lived so long as a species.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

A Winner is Jew posted:

Dinosaurs were around for something like 165 million years.

Humans have only been around for only 200,000 and we've hosed up the plant way more than they ever did so give it some time.

We're one species. Dinosaurs were many.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

KiteAuraan posted:

It's because of our 250,000 year long history, only 12,000 of that have we had towns and leaders and poo poo.

Still impressed.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Talmonis posted:

So what happens if (when), in one of these "Open Carry Campuses" two drunken college hicks draw down on each other over perceived slights? Or worse, the inevitable unarmed black guy being shot for startling one?

Shouldn't have dressed in such a way to be asking for it, duh.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Evil Fluffy posted:

If/when they find the shoplifter I'd put money on "well they were found because of the damage the bullet did to the car" poo poo to try and make the woman gun a hero instead of a liability.

Something a rock or notepad could have easily done.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Riosan posted:

Some of these people have never read the Bible, have they? Last time I checked, Jesus didn't exactly kick rear end, take names and threaten people at gunpoint. I guess nobody told them he was a brown Jew living in the Middle East.

Jesus was pure so he was white. God made darker people as punishment for their sins.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

A Winner is Jew posted:

You joke, but this is literally what a ton of preachers will tell you the punishment for Cain was since it was made popular in the 1800's and lasted up until about 70-80 years ago.

I'm not joking though. See: Mormons.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Alter Ego posted:

I almost wish I owned a gun shop so that I could run a competing promotion where I gave discounts to non-Christians only.

I'd buy a gun from a dude who did that. Minority discounts and free range time coupons?

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

zoux posted:

I just don't get what's so compelling about Ben Carson that he's polling second. He's a terrible speaker, his policy positions are dead standard for a GOP candidate, what's the appeal?

He's black, not a politician, and tells it how it is. Perfect person for racist poo poo heads to prop up so they can say "see! I'm not a racist piece of poo poo!"

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Fiorinas popular because she's Skeletors long lost cousin.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
My hope is Carson eventually shits himself which causes a lot of the evangelicals to skip voting.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Gravel Gravy posted:

I suppose so.

How I recall it is the media cycle just went candidate to candidate, vetted, and when some scandal was uncovered they moved onto the next one. THey settled on Romney because he had fewer skeletons (that they knew of) in his closet.

Romney was just a vanilla bean in a suit and there are a couple of them in this iteration.

The dense field combined with TRUMP make it rough on candidates as plain and boring as a piece of dry toast. No room to get national exposure when you have a man willing to totally destroy you on twitter for no reason other than to be an rear end in a top hat.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Built 4 Cuban Linux posted:

My biggest fear is Rubio... we all know he's a complete idiot but I think he'll outlast a bunch of the other candidates and with enough coaching he could probably look smart enough.

He could do well if he survives the full broad side Trump gives him. He's pretty plain too. Like a nice glass of warm water.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

AhhYes posted:

So if McCarthy can't get 218, can anyone?

Benghazi? Satan? Unborn Fetus #320409?

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

haveblue posted:

You can trust that Ben Carson knows what to do in a mass shooting situation because someone pointed a gun at him in a Popeye's once.

Ben Carson has poo poo taste in chicken.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

evilweasel posted:

Do you mean Syria, or did I miss Putin really going to town on bombing countries today?>

CNN says the US reports that a few Russian missiles bound for Syria crashed into Iran.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Actually they meant to crash land there and were carrying easily-recovered fissile materials. :tinfoil:

A Popeye's was put in down the road and I tried it for dinner. It was meh. Better than kfc but that's kfc.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Amergin posted:

Does the north not have Church's?

We finally got one here in Denver, thank God.

Not the NW at least.

I'll concede my poke at Popeye's in light of the fact that I really don't go out of my way for fast food fried chicken.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Three Olives posted:

How do you think the US would react if a few Russian cruise missiles accidentally landed in an Iowa cornfield hurting no one.

Obama would call Putin up and yell at him for missing.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

spazzhole posted:

The Rock Bottom Caucus has a nice ring to it

Caaaaan youuuuu smellllllllllllalala what the tortilla coast.... Is cookin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
He's that way due to a steady stream of fibrous foods and huffing Evangelical farts.

• Locked thread