Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Fried Chicken posted:

Biden has announced he will not be participating in the Dem debate. Apparently it is news that a guy not running for president won't be in the presidential debate

Well, at least they eventually got the message about Warren.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Riosan posted:

Some of these people have never read the Bible, have they? Last time I checked, Jesus didn't exactly kick rear end, take names and threaten people at gunpoint. I guess nobody told them he was a brown Jew living in the Middle East.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Yes but it'd only get like 30 votes total.

Including Boehner, though.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

A Winner is Jew posted:

From the picture thread.

Andy Kaufman doesn't have poo poo on Trump.

I can believe him saying it, but it's probably fake unless he deleted it.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

A Winner is Jew posted:

Alison Lundergan Grimes

Great, now it's in my head again.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Mr Interweb posted:

“Thanks for checking, but definitely not,” Ford said Friday morning.

Probably should've told the person running the twitter.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Torrannor posted:

I'm genuinely curious what kind of token praise Republicans could give Obama.

"At least Obama offered us chained CPI! Why won't you put that on the table?"

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

Trump pulled the "I got hacked" card? That actually kind of disappoints me. I expected more.

I can believe it, since it was an actual retweet and not a copy/paste in quotes.

Heck, the wording makes it sound like that's what the apology's for--that the intern "did a Retweet" instead of using the, uh, house style.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Impeach Fried Chicken.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Logikv9 posted:

If Trump's entire candidacy was designed to destroy Jeb!'s dreams just because of perceived betrayal in Florida, I'm okay with that.

Donald Trump: He will run for President just to crush your dreams

That's right, conspiracy buff! I spent $75 million on a fake presidential campaign, all just to tick Jeb Bush off.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Bob Ojeda posted:

e: also I'm pretty sure that at this point Kristol could say that the sun was going to rise tomorrow, and the political media sphere would descend into a frenzied panic about the impending disappearance of the sun.

It'd be enough to make me check NASA's twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

30.5 Days posted:

That was it. Which is like, you know, not even the top 10 dumbest things that happened, but maybe if you're a republican it was worthy of that hype. Donald Trump implied he had a gun with him on stage.

That wasn't even as good as what preceded it, though.

"Mr Trump, you've said the shooting in Oregon wouldn't have been as severe if it hadn't been a gun free zone. Would you feel more comfortable if your employees came to work with guns?"

*pause* *sharp inhale* "Yyyyyyyyes."

• Locked thread