Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cuntman.net

yep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

i flunked out posted:

you should try making some then

no u :iceburn:

cuntman.net

dave. posted:

GBS is the funniest forum on the web

cuntman.net

lite frisk posted:

Refer to the post where I basically say this exact thing. Nobody needs or wants the 457th commentary on Aquinas's Summa a1 80 and its uncanny intersection with gender performativity on the Elizabethan stage's interpretations of morality plays and how this is somehow super insightful for conceptualising my poststructural farts, but chances are this is exactly what you'll be doing if you postgrad anywhere but the top schools. Jfc just writing that gave me a headache.

Even then, you can find more than plenty of this garbage published by Oxford dudes. The only difference is that they get to set the zeitgest for what bullshit scholastic squabble is IN and you don't.

cuntman.net

Digital Fingers posted:

the modern man has moved on from everyday chewing gum like hubba bubba and excel and now exclusively chews prank gum while constantly salivating the black ink down his chin and onto his shoes

cuntman.net

boom boom boom posted:

I liked the book, and Matt Damon is a very likeable actor, so I bet the movie will be good.

cuntman.net

Muttonchips posted:

I like Band of Brothers but in battle scenes when everyone is wearing helmets and shouting and running around fast, it's basically impossible to tell who is who or what is happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

Bishop posted:

ive done around 25 deeper than 200ft and a lot approaching that. Deep diving and cave diving are two somewhat separate things. You can deep dive or cave dive or both. In my experience a lot of cave dives are deep and long enough that we use mixed gas ( non air- oxygen nitrogen helium) mixes, and have to follow a decompression schedule, meaning you have to switch gasses and hang out at certain depths

My deepest dives are ocean: when I go deep I'm mainly worried about the narcotic effects of my various breathing gasses. If I'm dicing a rebreather I want to make sure it's properly maintaing a partial pressure of oxygen that won't make me have a seizure and die. I'm also worried about being able to launch a surface marker, which I have to attach to a 400+ ft reel and then inflate at depth. If your reel jams while it's heading to the surface you just have to let go or it's an elevator ride to hell

• Locked thread