Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cuntman.net

yep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
good for them

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
mags

i am happy when there are funny posts

paul_soccer12 posted:

the unabonger

CAT BRUSH posted:

i am happy when there are funny posts

you should try making some then

mags

i flunked out posted:

yesssss ohhh god thank you

paul_soccer12 posted:

cuntman.net

i flunked out posted:

no u :iceburn:

devil

GBS is the funniest forum on the web

smoobles

dave. posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cuntman.net

dave. posted:

Piso Mojado

dave. posted:

google THIS

wish I had a gbs so I could watch her sincere post 1x/day

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

dave. posted:

Piso Mojado

hey gbs, cant wait to post inside you one day

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
My opinion on gbs iz that it's bad.

----------------

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I like it because there are lots of posts. sometimes i am like omg they are all 12, but sometimes I am like wow that is a neat photoshop. I posted in a thread about wiping your butt and I very much regret it. I should maybe take up a hobby.

drilldo squirt

I posted a thread in gbs once.

----------------

ChairmanMeow

I have opinions about the kerug

ChairmanMeow

drilldo squirt posted:

I posted a thread in gbs once.

how did it go?

cuntman.net

lite frisk posted:

Refer to the post where I basically say this exact thing. Nobody needs or wants the 457th commentary on Aquinas's Summa a1 80 and its uncanny intersection with gender performativity on the Elizabethan stage's interpretations of morality plays and how this is somehow super insightful for conceptualising my poststructural farts, but chances are this is exactly what you'll be doing if you postgrad anywhere but the top schools. Jfc just writing that gave me a headache.

Even then, you can find more than plenty of this garbage published by Oxford dudes. The only difference is that they get to set the zeitgest for what bullshit scholastic squabble is IN and you don't.

drilldo squirt

ChairmanMeow posted:

how did it go?
Personally, I think it went ok.

----------------

cuntman.net

Digital Fingers posted:

the modern man has moved on from everyday chewing gum like hubba bubba and excel and now exclusively chews prank gum while constantly salivating the black ink down his chin and onto his shoes

mags

funny posts

paul_soccer12 posted:

cuntman.net

boom boom boom posted:

I liked the book, and Matt Damon is a very likeable actor, so I bet the movie will be good.

cuntman.net

Muttonchips posted:

I like Band of Brothers but in battle scenes when everyone is wearing helmets and shouting and running around fast, it's basically impossible to tell who is who or what is happening.

drilldo squirt

To be fair, he's right.

----------------

Piso Mojado

all white people with guns look the same to me.

Piso Mojado

The Brown Menace posted:

paying tens of thousands of dollars for pixel space ships which will never leave the pixel hangar is more like the mariannas trench of autism, where 4 hours into your descent you wonder if you should have just stopped halfway at the wreckage of the S.S. dwarf fortress

cuntman.net

Bishop posted:

ive done around 25 deeper than 200ft and a lot approaching that. Deep diving and cave diving are two somewhat separate things. You can deep dive or cave dive or both. In my experience a lot of cave dives are deep and long enough that we use mixed gas ( non air- oxygen nitrogen helium) mixes, and have to follow a decompression schedule, meaning you have to switch gasses and hang out at certain depths

My deepest dives are ocean: when I go deep I'm mainly worried about the narcotic effects of my various breathing gasses. If I'm dicing a rebreather I want to make sure it's properly maintaing a partial pressure of oxygen that won't make me have a seizure and die. I'm also worried about being able to launch a surface marker, which I have to attach to a 400+ ft reel and then inflate at depth. If your reel jams while it's heading to the surface you just have to let go or it's an elevator ride to hell

ChairmanMeow

Motherfucker posted:

everything posted in gbs is sincere to someone

bog pixie

I finally get to the end of the street, where I can turn and run a mile or so to my neighborhood when one of the wicked swine "people" spots me, turns on his lights, and starts chasing me. But I had paths where cars could not follow and given my state, and the copper's obvious lack of fitness given his rotund pig face- he had no chance. Zaak Flash, good Sir, elf in running from law. Then I get home, take more meth, swallow some xanax for safety's sake (to ward off the seizure spirits which look sort of like glowing squids).

Salmiakki

Piso Mojado posted:

all white people with guns look the same to me.

white people is the same

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

precision

by VideoGames

ChairmanMeow posted:

I like it because there are lots of posts. sometimes i am like omg they are all 12, but sometimes I am like wow that is a neat photoshop. I posted in a thread about wiping your butt and I very much regret it. I should maybe take up a hobby.

same

----------------

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

dogcrash truther
the gbs sty;esheet is enjoyable to me right now

dogcrash truther
cum t made this and its good

ChairmanMeow

dogcrash truther posted:

the gbs sty;esheet is enjoyable to me right now

yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

real_slime

by Lowtax
gbs and byob are the devil and angel to each other and the angel gets a lot less posts. that's how people do things.

----------------

• Locked thread