Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Hyperlynx posted:

The chicken was in the wrong video. That wasn't a failure, it was a roaring success!

It's a failure of society as a whole because white cocks are fine but a black cock OH NO BETTER PUT SOME PANTS ON

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

fullroundaction posted:

Huh, I guess I never actually knew what a wombat was or that they are so huge.

Yeah they are adorable and dopey but they get quite big and I'm told that they are extraordinarily strong. I've seen a few and they're very cool and seem really chill but also seem like they could be a serious problem if they got mad enough.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

wayfinder posted:

They're ferocious ankle-biters

Same

Chichevache posted:

Australia is supposed to be full of dangerous poo poo, but this lady got wrecked by a loving large squirrel. I'm starting to think you down under pussies are just making poo poo up.

A 70 lb squirrel with a bulletproof rear end that can run 25 mph

...well I see your point but still they could hurt you if they wanted.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Roro posted:

I've never had an elastic band twang against my rear end in a top hat

Jesus man, get out and live a little.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

A hot dog is an "Open Palm" sandwich, as opposed to the "Closed Fist" school, which values self-sufficiency and will to power.

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SANDWICH INTO MY MOUTH. IT'S A HOT DOG AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STAR CHEWING THE SAUSAGE ALONG WITH MISTERBIBS. I CHEW EVERY BITE AND I CHEW EVERY BITE HARD. MAKIN MMMMM SOUNDS WHEN I SAWLLOW DOWN SOME MEAT OR EVEN A PIECE OF BREAD. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS SAUSAGE. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN THE FORUMS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE FORUM PEOPLE CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND I'VE LEARNED ALL THE CONDIMENTS AND I'VE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY EATING EM ALL. 2 HOTDOGS INCLUDING MR. PIBB EVERY MORNING.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Atomic Collins posted:

It's the wurst.

you motherfucker

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Testekill posted:

Huntsman are harmless and are actually pretty good for keeping down the population of other bugs around your house. They're also pants-crappingly terrifying looking so one falling from above your visor would have to just be awful.

It happened to my wife and I when we were driving a campervan up western Oz a few months ago. Luckily it happened to the passenger (her), not to the driver (me). We both really like huntsmen, and she'll even pick them up and play with them, but it doesn't matter - a surprise spider the size of your hand in your lap just circumvents all of your higher brain functions and you go AAAAAHHHHHHH gently caress anyway.

I've also had a huntsman hiding in the mailbox the ran up my arm when I grabbed the mail. Result: mail all over the yard, and now I open the mailbox with a stick and look first.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Henchman of Santa posted:

Sometimes I lament how boring the wildlife is in the Midwest, but Australians and Floridians always make me feel much better about it. Worst we ever get are house centipedes, and I rarely run into those.

Counterpoint: I literally live in the jungle next to a waterfall, and am surrounded by birds that most people only ever see on Attenborough documentaries. That's worth the occasional mugging by a spider the size of a puppy.

e: also this idiot http://imgur.com/a/r6JQ5

Trig Discipline has a new favorite as of 00:07 on Sep 5, 2016

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Sarcopenia posted:

In Denmark we literally only have two kinds of snake species. One that is harmless and one that is kind of endangered and so mildly poisonous that it has only killed one weak-hearted sickly tourist in 50years. The only animal I was afraid of when I was younger was badgers because I was told that they would bite and break your ankles if you stepped in one of their holes.

Denmark is like the opposite of Australia when it comes to dangerous animals is what I'm trying to say.

In the entire history of post-European colonization Australia, something like 120 people have been whacked by dangerous wildlife here. About as many Americans get shot in the average weekend. Turns out the real most dangerous animal...is u

Well not you since you're Danish, but Americans

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

AlmightyBob posted:

Here's some schadenfreude: Phyllis Schlafley died

I feel like this calls for a special kind of celebration. Pegging?

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Hearsay posted:

What the gently caress are you up to? Rotten log inspector?

Yeah, Melbourne Sexual Wellness clinic.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ekuNNN posted:

He had mine too that election, if there's one thing i can get behind its chainsawing the rich.

Kid falls into turtle pool, no confirmation yet if zookeepers shot all the turtles, but i assume so:

dicks out for donatello

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Yeah but as an immigrant from America it's still pretty loving great in comparison.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Now that we have SovCits and libertarians and politicians trying to roll back our gun laws it's getting more like the US every year!

Well if it gets too bad I'll move to Denmark or something.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

2:25 is the sound you make when you just realized you probably have three seconds left to live

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIl4PP6JNIA

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Outrail posted:

Beautiful.

Dunno where this is, but based on the tropical vegetation and red earth his response was appropriate.

Appropriate anywhere, really. Even snakes without venom can have enough gross poo poo on their teeth to make you sick as hell.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

tacodaemon posted:

At least we humans can always rep the "venomless but has a really nasty mouth" posse :q:

Eels aren't venomous as far as anyone knows but eel bites are all sorts of nasty. I also have a friend who got bit by a boa, hand got infected, and he got sick as gently caress for a week.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Guyver posted:

I have been bitten by a good number of snakes in my time but as long as wash the bite you'll be fine. Unless you're bitten by a couple of the few non venomous snakes that have really long teeth then you might want to hit the hospital for antibiotics.

Well, said person is a professional herpetologist who is also not the tidiest person in the world (except when it comes to molecular labwork), so my guess is that he just went "eh, whatever", wiped it on his pants, and (knowing him) probably didn't wash that hand for a week. At which point he was blasting puke everywhere, with a massive fever.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Rondette posted:

I was looking at a german miniature railway diorama site and they have this one titled 'Schadenfreude'

I like how the man bears more than a passing resemblance to Trump

The other figures are amazing, I feel like there is a photoshop thread brewing..I mean WTF is this even

https://www.preiser-figuren.de/massstab_suche,1:22,5

Pffff the caganers are where the good stuff is.

https://www.caganer.com/en/

Maybe :nws: if your work doesn't like making GBS threads Ghandi figurines but if so...man...work somewhere else.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
BREAKING: Megyn Kelly Is Supporting Hillary Clinton For President, Civil War At Fox News

unf

:foxnews::gizz:

Honestly that headline is a bit misleading but it's still great.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Oklahoma is terrible and it's never getting better, and the reason is simple: Oklahomans.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Solice Kirsk posted:

Pehaps Colorado should declare their right of Prima Nocta to breed out the Oklahomans with more docile and level headed Coloradans(?).

Worth a shot if CO is DTF.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
TRUMP 2016: IT'S TIME TO GRAB AMERICA BY THE PUSSY

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Azhais posted:

Like the two old ladies that were talking while I was waiting for an oil change last week, discussing how they were going to vote for Trump because Hillary was a crook that never paid taxes on the Clinton Foundation, a 501(c)(3) charity.

Ahaha ahahaha oh god America you loving deserve this

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Improbable Lobster posted:

It's a case of "a woman who rubs prople the wrong way" vs "a literal white supremacist who sexually assaults women on the reg"

Yeah I mean how can you possibly expect people to choose in a race like that.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
unf

Nancy Grace walks out of interview about her exploiting dead children

http://www.avclub.com/article/nancy-grace-walks-out-interview-about-her-exploiti-244110?utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=feeds

Trig Discipline has a new favorite as of 01:08 on Oct 13, 2016

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
So is promiscuity but it's a hell of a lot more fun.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Literally the only smart Australian wildlife are the birds, everything else is dumb as a bag of rocks.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Koalamydia

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Outrail posted:

Didn't we just have an Emu/Cassowary discussion? Everything on Australia is dumb as a bag of rocks.

I didn't say all Australian birds are smart, I said that the only smart animals are birds. We've got tons of dumbshit birds too, no doubt.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

TotalLossBrain posted:

LOL the Bundy/Malheur Occupation trial is over. All found not-guilty.

The Schadenfreude is all of us. The SovCits won.

WTF

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I think that means that dude is king of Alabama now or something.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Wait til you figure out that the side of the surfboard with the fin on it goes on the bottom, it will blow your loving mind

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Noctone posted:

why would i give a poo poo about surfboards

Oh you did say bodyboarding, oops

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Besesoth posted:

CLINT OBMA LIERG

Is this a little sloth or a MASSIVE raptor? I honestly can't tell.

It's a scene from the end of the Return of the King

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

gschmidl posted:

Comey had to write a letter that nope, still loving nothing in those e-mails.

Now he's not just ruined his career, he's ruined it for loving nothing since both sides loathe him equally.

Yeah, a friend posted about this on facebook and I had a hard time finding the actual story amidst all of the articles calling for him to resign or be thrown out.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Yeah "that thing I did is not the sort of thing I would ever do" is always the most mystifying response.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Say Nothing posted:

Can we get back to posing pratfalls and groin shots?

You say that, and then you go and post a gif of Obama's legacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

Dude, just euthanize it

and I will advertise it