Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

LadyAmbien posted:

For real. I would LOVE to see every response coupled with a picture of themselves.

numberoneposter posted:

ive been working out

a bone to pick posted:

mmm I love a hairless pussy

Germstore posted:

how can you tell he's bald with the bike helmet on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

FactsAreUseless posted:

They're not homophones. Say them out loud.

don't ask, don't yell

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
After the obvious questions of "what is this":

Big Centipede posted:

Yes. Centipedes will guard their babies for a little while after they hatch

Rolo posted:

How the hell do you know so much about oh wait no yeah ok.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
it's like a telhix drawing irl

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Phyzzle posted:

It looks fishy because she doesn't seem to be in any pain, but that's due to her chi or her bushido or whatever that asian thing is.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Probable Pastry posted:

Those were some excellent loving gifs dude

agreed

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Nordick posted:

Full disclosure; Due to the influence of these forums, nowadays I instinctively use less punctuation the less serious my message is. And I mean everywhere, not just on SA.

same

Primetime posted:

I thought GBS was great when I first joined and it was just 50 mspaint threads, and that "horrors" by Ben biddick thread.

At some point it turned into ironic garbage threads and at this point might as well be quarantined off.

china.jpg, sochi olympics et al were pretty deece, but that's perhaps the :regd05: speaking

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Sanford posted:

Does anyone have that short series of TCC vignettes that ends with someone falling into the Paris catacombs and shaking a skeleton by the shoulder while shouting "HEY MY NIGGA HAVE YOU TRIED LSD"?

That's about the state of SA in general, not TCC specifically.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3749412&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=76#post461795189

Here, in this very thread!

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3749412&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post452421738

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Knormal posted:

Flood for the Flood God

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

WebDog posted:

Meatloaf doing anything for cash and getting booked to perform at the Aussie football grand final was quite the occasion.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XZdiaFXW2U8

Screaming Idiot posted:

Can you blame him? He's a great, talented musician, but I think he asks too much. I would pay anything for Loaf, but I won't pay that. Oh no, no I won't pay that.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Karate Bastard posted:

Oh sorry I thought we were doing nineteenth century Russian literary figures.

Quim and Pun-ishment.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
Looking for the quote that summarized the race to the moon like:

Russia: Offered flowers to the Moon
Russia: Held hands with the Moon
America: hosed the Moon in the back of dad's Camaro or something

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

more like oldusedtoweighless

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

Mine got set to this by Fragmaster in a joke thread mocking the stupid weapon names in the terrible but hilarious game Two Worlds, possibly in YCS? Pretty sure it was the name of an axe.

Obviously my second attempt at cheesing a name change didn't work but someone bought me this excellent title instead.

One day I want ask a mod to give you a namechange to TOOTER SKELETON and then I will buy you a new av with your image mirrored and a text saying “mods please change my name to Powerful Two-Hander TIA”

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

barbecue at the folks posted:

This is an amazing post. Thank you :allears:

They’re coming from inside the thread. Elise, you are a treasure.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

HiroProtagonist posted:

If you're GE Cafe, runs are definitely in the family

Nobody runs in GE Cafe’s family.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I thought motorboating was for boobs. I don’t think blowing air into a vagina is generally a good idea?

Leavemywife posted:

I'm pretty sure this dude is used to blowing up his girlfriends.

captainOrbital posted:

Unless you're Andrew Dobson.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Solice Kirsk posted:

I don't use them because I don't understand what they all mean. I get that eggplants are penises and peaches are butts or vaginas and the water splash is cum, but outside of that I'm at a loss. I'm afraid I'll send an emoji of like a funny crab after talking about seafood only to find out later that it's been openly claimed by some sort of aquatic sex cult and now my text of "Wanna bury my face in some crab! :funnycrabwithasombreroemoji:" now makes me look like one of those idiots instead of a guy that's genuinely excited about fresh seafood.

close, it means you’re thinking ‘bout that crussy

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
$10 for SA has been giving better ROI on laffs than “this website is free” for Twitter

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Neddy Seagoon posted:

It certainly stopped Richard Nixon.

:drat:

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
For the people who don't get the reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Therac-25

YOSPOS' username threads consistently strike comedy gold.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

SyNack Sassimov posted:

B4CTom1 was the poster, but be warned there's some casual racism buried in there. Still one of my favorite posts though.

I could be horribly optimistic here but I always read that as someone who was undertrained, underpaid and untraceable so the freight company of the truck wouldn’t have to pay out for the accident (“it’s not our employee, it’s a contractor”) and the bits about the cellphone and brownie are so that the freight company owning the train wouldn’t have to pay the survivors.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Late Unpleasantness posted:

Transformers, assemble!

There’s robots in this, guys!

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I was at a gig once where one of the acts was a guy with a Gameboy. He pushed some buttons IDK if it was "live" or what. It wasn't bad I guess :shrug:

It could’ve been. https://www.littlesounddj.com/lsd/index.php

However, these days it’s https://dirtywave.com/

You come from one of the lands of the demoscene, so surely you can appreciate trackers.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

pwn (formerly known as GE Cafe)?

Perfectly spherical and frictionless, because mr. Sunshine is all greased up!

:gonk:

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Grassy Knowles’ pun game is on point.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
yeah thanks now you made me remember it too

graey alien posted:

Oh heyyyy you, didnt see you there LOL Well, my story? Me Ashley Brooke heather all coming back from a second rate danceclub new haven ct. omg all dying in the ride from the fun stories about the guys of the night and also all absolutely dyin for really fresh tender goose meat. ash would NOT shut up about it and we so had a craving. i played it real cool like lol i dunno lol where could we get some? no where? then……when my absolut FAVVVVV regina spek. song comes on “UH hey babes *lifts up skirt* pushed a Goose meat slab slowly right out on the exterior of the backseat!! I had stored a bunch of fresh dark goose meat up my pussy before we left and had it up inside my pussy the whole night!! haha I was *goosh some out slowly to one friend* and then pointin my pussy at the other girls *goosh in her direction out the pussy* we were all howling with laughter and the grizly juices were pouring down our chins as we indulged ourselves some goose meat was still trickling out from the deeper parts of my Pussy when i get home. memories!!np – green day – time of our lives

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
Every time I see Strudel Man’s name I am reminded of the legendary quote ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, YOU FUCKWIT

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

hahah that would have been funny, yeah

haha what do you think the bread smells like

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
https://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/hitler-auditions/1/

here's your funny forum quotes about hitler

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

venus de lmao posted:

The way it works is you mix the egg into the grounds, and it binds them together so they come out of the brewed coffee cleanly after you boil it. The coffee itself tastes fine and doesn't have any egg in it, or even eggy taste, and anecdotally, this method might actually yield a less acidic brew than some others. I recall it being very smooth.

You have solved a mystery for me. I read Clifford D. Simak’s “Way Station” in which the protagonist tells about this method but not how it worked. Your post juggled a 30-year old memory for me.

Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

1stGear posted:

Context: another Boeing whistleblower has died.

Agent (7)47