Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

MY LIFE GOAL IS TO STICK A FLESHLIGHT INTO THE END OF A HOWITZER AND FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF IT

He comes.......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

MY LIFE GOAL IS TO STICK A FLESHLIGHT INTO THE END OF A HOWITZER AND FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF IT
Custom voids in your warlord Titan parts.

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

Invulnerable saves are the best, otherwise you have an axiarch with a master crafted power fist kill a praetor and some deathshroud in one round of combat.

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

Ghazk posted:

Sorry not sorry

awuuuuuuu

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

F

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

Mango Polo posted:

Pretty sure that requires making a conscious effort to snort the resin dust, and if you do that you sort of deserve to get sick.

Yeah, if you're going to do lines of resin it needs to be 100% pure forgeworld, the recasts get cut too much and who knows what ends up in them.

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

BULBASAUR posted:

I really do like how, in the noble bright future of the year 41,000, twin liked weapons function the same as two weapons. This and the AP modifier rules are great additions I hope we eventually get.

To be fair, a twin linked gun is just two guns bolted together.

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

Hencoe posted:

So I decided to catalog my mental illness collection and gathered everything up and took pictures.

30k Iron Warriors

30k/40k admech

Tyranids

Whole album here with some closer shots
https://imgur.com/a/w3Jzl

Cross posting because 2/3 are 30k

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

BULBASAUR posted:

Is an IW player. 10,000 points. Only 2 basilisks and 3 rapiers.

:thunk:

I really like terminators okay.

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

BULBASAUR posted:

for about two years now. After about 30 games

This explains everything, You hardly play

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

Schadenboner posted:

I mean, one of them even has a Guardian Spear!

poo poo boiz, it checks out.

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

Schadenboner posted:

You can delete it now, ijyt has it.

Can I join?

No.

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

JcDent posted:

I wonder if the dude who wrote that about hentai was doing it unironically.

You should know better, nerds are the worst

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

TTerrible posted:

Important message from our sponsors:

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

Rest in piss Boiz.

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

ijyt posted:

So mad about Fires of Cyraxus being delayed due to lifesupport books for a dead game.

This but unironically, I’m a boiling pot of rage right now.

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

ijyt posted:

I wasn’t shitposting I’m sick of Heresy.

I’m sick of things that have been in the works for a while to be shoved aside for loving CUSTODES

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

Mango Polo posted:

Best Iron Warriors bit is their AA fire on Istvaan bringing down enemy aircraft crashing on their own allies and they won't stop doing it because they're having a good time.

100% this and laughing while doing it.

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

Neurolimal posted:

It kind of makes sense for 40k; their last big Dorn-led IF vs. IW fight saw the fists utterly failing to breach Pert's fake fortress, and once Pert was hanging in the warp he got to build as many crazy fortresses as his heart wished. It would make sense that the IF would decide "we should probably learn something from this" and the IW getting some experience in fortification.

Definitely makes for some meh differentation writing-wise, yeah. I'm also not entirely certain of Pert's motivation in 40k; after his big victory over the fists he just becomes a daemon prince (to which?) and just stands around being evil.

The problem with the daemon primarchs up until recently is that with the real exception of Angron and the first war for Armageddon is they all hosed off to do nothing and it just leaves them hanging off screen a bit “yeah these big bads exist but we are not bringing them to play and they do poo poo that doesn’t matter that much” which has slowly changed in recent years and then with the gathering storm and 8th we now have 2 daemon primarchs and a loyal one.

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

Current Warlord Status: Still a Work in Slow Progress but damnit I'm actually painting.

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

moths posted:

Conceptually it was a rad army, but they botched the execution

FW.txt

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

Hencoe posted:

Does this count as an army for Army August?

The Occularis Tempestus , The Eye of the Storm

Finally finished it, hand painting a warlord takes forever and a day.

It even already has an engine kill! Which I need to add when I make the banners for it.

Cross posting like a Princeps

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

BULBASAUR posted:

drat dude, that looks badass. You seriously did it all with a brush??

I am a broken person, I do play iron warriors after all. :v:

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

This is excellent work, how did you do the rust on that box on the left?

Quite easy, rent an old apartment.

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

Ghazk posted:

Can my laser destroyer arrays shoot at flyers :saddowns:

If youre using the last 7th ed FAQ, yes they can.

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

Broken Record Talk posted:

“my buddy is nuts, but I’m secretly a little envious” post.

This is why im selling some of my stuff before im too deep to recover.

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

Schadenboner posted:

“Who thought the world needed a larger centerline-mounted quake cannon?”

:colbert:

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

moths posted:

Who in the fuuuck thought the Vorax ammo belts were a good idea?

:v: Just run this flimsy-rear end bit through scalding water and then bend it to fit your dynamic pose!

Use a heat gun, makes things so much easier for ammo belts and the like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

Mainly because going by what we've seen/heard about the BA and WS stuff they dont know what balanced is :v:
p-p-p-power creep