Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

My favorite song is whatever's on the radio, played at a reasonable volume.

I like all the genres except country and (c)rap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Progressive JPEG posted:

I'm an undecided voter

When I vote at all, I'm a single issue voter and that single issue is something I just heard about last week but have VERY STRONG opinions about.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

As a Millennial I posted:

i've maintained a careful ignorance of economics, politics, and pretty much everything, because reality just keeps getting more and more depressing.

why should i pay attention to the news? it's always bad!

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

learning new things is actively uncomfortable for me now and i try to avoid it because i have a pavlovian association between knowledge and highschool

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Barnyard Protein posted:

what is that, a book? just google for the answer dood

let me tell you about a cool site i found called Yahoo Answers

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Barnyard Protein posted:

sweet the football team of the college i graduated from 13 years ago beat the team of a college a coworker graduated from 10 years ago, can't wait to lord it over him

this but highschool football :smug:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

BONGHITZ posted:

True wealth is measured in friendships

I value having great life experiences and great stories to tell most of all!

*the only story i ever tell everyone is about this time i did shrooms with my roommate and totally freaked out man it was craaaazy*

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

craisins posted:

i defend billion dollar people / corporations to the death despite the fact that they don't care about me and it's against my best interest

i can only afford one videogame console so i've built an entire identity around why the one i picked is the best and the rest are worthless

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Wild EEPROM posted:

I have brand loyalty

I think brands don't have any effect on me and my rational purchasing decisions that all happen to be top brands.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Clockwerk posted:

this fake wood looks just like the real thing. more durable too!

wood paneling looks good in any situation and especially all over the loving place.

my house looks exactly the same as every other house in my neighborhood and i am okay with that for some reason.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Cat Face Joe posted:

can't wait for the jeff dunham show tonight!

Jimmy Fallon sure is funny and totally knows how to relate to me, a millennial young adult.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

GoldenTeeth posted:

I just spent the last half hour organising my spare change and it turns out I have $50 just lying around unused

Jokes on you, I bought a digital smart piggybank that tracks my spare change for me! I'm gonna save so much now! [It cost $150]

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

lancemantis posted:

i have gone into debt to modify my truck for muddin, mostly adding a large amount of vertical lift and incredibly expensive, noisy, fuel-guzzling tires

of course my vehicle needs a snorkel, what kind of stupid question is that?

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

ADINSX posted:

I quote Office Space constantly

did you see the latest Dilbert? isn't it just like our office??? haha wow he must be spying on us!!

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

everyone stop to look at this dilbert i printed out and brought around to everyone's desk and will tape up on the break room door!

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

(alternatively if i'm a girl) everyone stop to look at this some_ecards thing i printed out and brought around to everyone's desk and will tape up on the break room door!

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Store branded credit cards only, please.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

My red card gets me 10% off at Target :smug:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I have never been out of the country. I went to the next state over on a field trip once though.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

JewKiller 3000 posted:

i define my life by the bands i love and the concerts i've been to, and i never stop talking about them. i complain about how expensive the tickets are, but i'll always buy them anyway

this post also works for sports

this one time i went to burning man, you know, before it sold out. highlight of my life.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Nurel posted:

cant wait to bump this on 5pm!!!! TGIF!!!!

i'm super mad about the five figgy fucktard thread probably because it hits too close to home :smith:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

lol

(ooc: lol)

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

if i won the lotto at its current value i would have enough money so that nobody in my family line will ever be able to get rid of it no matter how hard they gently caress up and the money will keep snowballing due to our broken estate tax system and eventually it will wind up with my little poo poo of a great grandson who never spent a single second outside the bubble of constant on-hand waiting servants and mansions who will be so detached from the rest of the world and so assured of his own supremacy over it that he will invest all his time, money and power in manipulating the political system to gain even more money and power while ensuring the rest of the country remains at the five figgy fucktard level. somewhere, far below his future giant space elevator mansion in geosynchronous orbit, a disgruntled space computer repairman jacks in to the cybernet to semi-ironically post about how dumb it is to play the lotto.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Yeah but what video game company would you invest in?

can I invest in Valve before they stopped making half lifes? that's the game company i want to invest in :smith:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Beast of Bourbon posted:

for my powerball numbers I just do all of my kids ages

1, 3, 9, 21, 37 and my special needs one is my bonus number of 44

i always say i have three kids, little billy and jane and also my husband!!!!

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

I bought a 1.2kg bag of M&Ms

i measure bulk american chocolate candy in kilograms

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

craisins posted:

i vote in millionaires' best interest because i'm starting a company

i vote in millionaires' best interest because It's the Right Thing to Do and they'll create me some jobs eventually

mishaq posted:

ive never been in a major foreign airline carrier's lounge outside the united states

nice crossposting from the bubel thread

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

it's cold in my apartment so i purposefully chose a dinner that would require use of my oven and then left the oven door open for a while afterwards

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I base purchasing decisions on which product has the $5 mail-in rebate deal and then forget to mail in the rebate form by the deadline

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Sagebrush posted:

i have a collection of non-luxury consumer products that i think will be Worth Something Someday

i have an entire closet full of boxes of twinkies i bought when i was sure they'd never exist again and i was gonna get rich off of the twinkie black market

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

PCjr sidecar posted:

i have a make america great again hat but it's ironic

so what if trump's a literal fascist, he's the first candidate i've ever seen that speaks his mind and doesn't act like a bullshit politician and that's the most important part!!

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

In Character: I'm sooooo loving dumb, can you even believe it. I'm such a stupid bitch

:agreed:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

i'm a cancer and i give too much of a gently caress :ohdear:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I ride a bike to work but don't wear any kind of fancy biking equipment or even a helmet so you know it's either because I lost my license in a DUI or don't have a car

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Sagebrush posted:

i have enough money and free time to go on vacations once in a while, but not enough to live without working on the accumulated interest

but buying this timeshare was a great investment in vacation ownership tho

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

craisins posted:

I don't fill up my gas tank all the way when I put gas in my car

I go inside and pay cash cash for $5 to $10 amounts of gas at a time.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I just bought an android phone.

OOC: I think those phones SUCK actually and whenever I see one I gag for real- well actually it hasn't come up yet because the only other person I talk to in 'meatspace' is my programming team-mate Suriya Sooquellnyaya- and my mans, he keeps his phone game tight .

you're doing a better job at yospos than yospos usually does, keep it up byobguy :shobon:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Iridium posted:

I pay child support to multiple people.

I don't pay child support regardless of what the stupid liberal feminazi activist judge had to say!

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

they didnt get to my part of the neighborhood with the plows so the chinese food delivery guy couldn't drive to the house. i just went ahead and cancelled it when they asked about meeting them at the intersection cuz i was about 6 deep.

who were you 6 deep in at the time? :quagmire:

BONGHITZ posted:

I'm getting scared

i don't own any investments yet freak out about the stock market going down and blame the president for it for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

some guy on the internet keeps calling me a pussy *takes selfie with an airsoft rifle sitting on lap*

• Locked thread