Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Chair In A Basket posted:

This post takes my breath away.

I am hyperventilating.

helped me what do I do.

Just let go. Just close your eyes and let go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

bleughmacaroni posted:

You could just reach for the Diet Coke since they're basically the same thing?

Naw son. Naw.

Shayu posted:

Woah those shoes I feel are so cool, do you think so? If I had those shows I would wear them to reach the shelves that have the Coke Zeros because in my store the Coke zeros are much higher than other sodas and usually I must stretch my body or climb to reach it . However she would easily reach. I covet her shows.

Now that you defended the shoes, you need to post a photo of yourself wearing the shoes on your head, its the law.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

I remember there used to be more from this guy but I am not going to find it on a Friday night.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

This thread turned into a sausage fest and not the kind my mom likes to visit on weekends.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Was the saga of Romeo Rose dating that dumb goon girl in this thread or the last?

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Taking a Romeo break, I came across this weird fellah on Flickr. All of his favorites are photos or videos of burning diapers. Apparently this is a thing diaper people will post.

Let's check out a burning diaper video's comments, shall we?

I don't know what SAP is and I don't want to know.

e: Im the diaper sniper.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Filter > Render > Lens Flare...

edit:

Nothing beats Plastic Wrap

e: LOL

text me a vag pic has a new favorite as of 19:17 on Dec 17, 2015

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

That poo poo was obviously fake, why do so many people believe it

https://twitter.com/RZA/status/675105348253057024

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Sure is some great vape chat. I have no problem with it, myself. Unless they are vaping in my library or in the middle of a crowded movie theater, which for some reason people think is OK.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Jeesis posted:

Sometimes people mistake me for being a bedophile. I simply love sleeping and beds just because I want to stick my penis between the bedsheets of a sleeping woman does not mean that I want to gently caress beds and bedsheets. Clearly you cannot accept that sometimes when someone gets lonely they desire non-con sexual desires. I just have a lot of love to give and little to receive. It is the patriarchal society that we live in that does not allow for men to rub against females in ways that stimulate the man one day I hope that men will no be subjugated to such horrible slander and persecution brought on by females calling non-con "creepy". The persecution I feel is tantamount to the persecution the blacls and the gays had to endure. I hope that one day people will realize that non-con is perfectly acceptable form of love and that love between two individuals of different age groups is perfectly Okay. Just because a individual is "not mature enough" does not mean they are unable to give consent. Even then non-con love is love to

Please think before you reply with negative comments as I am obviously morally and academically your superior.

Can't wait for Ex-Con Non-Con Con North Americon 2016, where groping is a-ok.

Bobby Digital posted:

I identify as daylight sleepytimes. I am a napkin.

lol.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Am I in a cult now?

e: why do you drive on parkways but also drive on walkways thanks Ill be here all night

text me a vag pic has a new favorite as of 16:55 on Feb 18, 2016

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

AlmightyBob posted:

I still can't believe anyone believed the satanism stuff because his descriptions of satanic rituals are the fakest sounding poo poo ever.

The '80s were a pretty cool time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHf0TIO0Axs

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

I was just trying to find a photo of an alley on GIS I could use as a photo reference and you can't even Google "alley" without coming across brony jerk off material (sfw):

Actually, this guy has a lot of video game jerk off material, but I guess DeviantArt is a low bar to reach.

e: AHH
AHHHH
AHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHH

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

walgreenslatino posted:

No you're thinking of a spinoff to this series which is 1.5 million words long, it's the second-longest english work of fiction. The longest is a Super Smash brothers fanfiction that is 3.4 million words long

lol

When Gutenberg invented the printing press, he specifically noted that printing bibles was all well and good, but what he really wanted was to distribute a 1,500 page manuscript about why Mario can and will gently caress Pikachu.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Jamesman posted:

Have some Canadian Christian rap about why gender issues don't matter.

https://youtu.be/nhH0EDPSNhI

I'm sad now. Her flow so weak you'd think she was pregnant.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Lookit this little KuKluxPup!

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

LawfulWaffle posted:

A KuKluxKanine, surely.

KuPupsKlan.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Aw did Lowtax have his baby? I don't give a poo poo whats you all say, he's adorable with his daughters. I like it when he makes her read the internet.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I think his wife actually had the kid, but I've been proven wrong before

I'm pretty sure he lays eggs.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Wheat Loaf posted:

(I think this guy was later arrested for molestation.)

Eek.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

LegalPad posted:

:nms: :nws:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-xoXbhnFHY

Haha oh my god, see how far into this video you can go. A man has a very special treat for VEGANS ONLY.

7 seconds. That's my record so far with that guy.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

beato posted:

The story of Hans and Diana. Rehosted for longevity. :tipshat:

http://imgur.com/a/5Mwu0

There is a god and he hates us.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Panfilo posted:

*Arms not blue*