Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Bone ape tit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Last time I got bitten by a spider I killed it, but I live in Australia and the bite had started to burn, so identifying it was kinda paramount.

Reading about attitudes towards spiders and snakes from foreigners is always a trip.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
My brother is a real piece of poo poo.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

oldpainless posted:

Tell your brother to come by the Burger King on cedar lane in the next 15 minutes if he wants his rear end kicked when my shift at the jack in the box on Newell street ends. The lighting is much better in the Burger King lot and I don’t feel safe in the jack in the box lot but I am a good fighter like really good trust me I win pretty much every fight. Unrelated tho what’s your brother, that loving piece of poo poo, look like, is he a big dude? Strong? I might have to work a little later totally independent of the physical characteristics you describe him with but that doesn’t change the fact I would undoubtedly whip the hell out of him

Look for the skinnyfat fifty year old nerd who may actually be wearing a bowler hat and waistcoat.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

InediblePenguin posted:

Wasn't that the king of Australia

Nah mate, it's simple:

The leader of a kingdom is a king
The leader of an empire is an emperor
Australia is a country

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
I'm going out on a limb here without clicking on that and guessing "Archer, but for white supremacists."

Do I win anything?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

OptimusShr posted:

Yes, it is pretty funny.

Anne frankly, if you're Goering to make nazi jokes, you may as well Goebbels-out.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Cleretic posted:

I'm in an apartment building, so I don't get to hang dry things anymore, but I remember there were some times in the summer where by the time I finished hanging up a load of washing the start of the load was done drying.

Adelaide heat is a monster.

Can confirm. Looking forward to our first 45 degree C (113F) day this year. :magical:

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Bless your hearts.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

CharlestheHammer posted:

Realistically there is very little chance Russia actually has any politicians in their pocket and their lovely psych ops aren’t all that different from any other country.

It’s literally just a pointless distraction

American elections are won and lost by pointless distractions, weren't you paying attention?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

T-man posted:

nutting always cheers me up

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr Ray Parker Jr.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

oldpainless posted:

Disney world for kids adulteryworld for adults

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

zoux posted:

When SA was going through that financial crisis, Twitter was loaded with former goons and goon-adjacents talking about and reminiscing about the forums, it started out with banned people going "RIP and good riddans" but the consensus developed that the heavy moderation has helped it avoid the infestation of white supremacist and alt-right crazies that have infiltrated every open space on the internet, and thus was good and so was the cover charge.

SA is good, but every time we eject a toxic subset of the community they metastasise into a force for evil.

We're an asymptomatic patient zero.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
I'm getting Jewish conspiracy dogwhistles from "VA((ine"

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Ugly In The Morning posted:

More likely that every search for "vaccine" lead to anti-vaxxers, or people dunking on anti-vaxxers. Like the weird alternate tags for fangirls of the boston bombers on tumblr. Leavethechickens and all that.

Except she spells it with a C in the same post.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Getting rid of the distinction 'cis' means that they can tacitly also remove "trans" from the Venn diagram of women, pushing the agenda of "you're either a woman or you're not (and trans people aren't)".

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Midnight Voyager posted:

I envy you people having apparently not encountered the morass of stupid loving thinkpieces and unironic poo poo about how Thanos was right

Even if you take the premise of his goal being a noble one for granted, it takes five minutes to come up with "wish real hard for a sustainable birthrate" as a non psychopathic alternative.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Doc Hawkins posted:

they do.

i think you gotta be part of communities where casual and possibly group sex is common enough that not being into them comes up often enough in conversation that you need a word for it.

Or just uncritically consume enough media that you think the the depiction of romantic interactions on TV and in movies is reflective of reality.

Ultimately gatekeeping is more often than not a terrible thing, but with regards to a spectrum as diverse as human sexuality there's never going to be universal agreement.

The systematic oppression that gay, lesbian, bi and trans people have experienced over centuries more than qualifies them for a place in the pride parade, but my experience with talking to them about it shows marked disagreement as to whether the furry float has a place. Do we draw the line at asexuals? Demisexuals? Daddies and littles? (Actually, yeah, I'm gonna unequivocally draw the line at that last one and if that makes me a bigot then gently caress it.)

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Master Twig posted:

I was making a joke, not a point. Though I bet if you dig deep enough you could find someone talking about non-consent-sexuals as an identiy. Because the internet is awful.

Iirc an excellent alternative to LGBTQ+ (and simply continuing to add additional letters to the acronym) would have been "gender and sexually diverse", except a bunch of loving pedophiles adopted it first to try to get included under the queer umbrella, much like they're trying now with "minor-attracted person".

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

This proclick right here will never get old.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Eschenique posted:

https://twitter.com/SBANYPD/status/1226622830244171781?s=20

Police declares war on mayor. Nothing to see here.

So for a non American goon who doesn't know the backstory, what's going on here?

Y'all country is wild.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

And another one (in fact the person she beat) debuted at 9 years old

I think they're referring to this.

https://youtu.be/rTizPJj23QY

That roundhouse dropkick at 3:40. :aaaaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
"Fuckwit" has a certain je ne sais quois.