Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

John Murdoch posted:

Please don't turn into a zombie, Bain. :ohdear:

im assuming whatever macguffin from the white house heist would cure bain's zombieitis, but who knows about kento, whom'st an infected bain murdered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

EorayMel posted:

G11 primary

dont you loving tease me motherfucker

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Nehru the Damaja posted:

Look, the question on everyone's mind: do you get to shoot him

In the video game

i hope not, just so people get buttmad about it

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Discendo Vox posted:

I'm not participating further in the secret hunt. Some rear end in a top hat datamined and posted one part of the solution, and it's important that ovk not think Crackdown was involved in the leak. That said, yes, there is a secret, though I don't know the details. It appears likely that we are resurrecting Bain and the "true end" has that final video continue by having him rocket out of that hole.

So, basically this, then

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Vlad is the key to all of this, cause he's a funnier character than any of the contractors we've had in this game

edit: how about those weird .stream files hoxtalicious found? those seem to implicate a third ending, with aliens? or maybe it's audio from some GTFO gameplay?

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Nov 5, 2018

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Coolguye posted:

let's be real it's not like anyone was waiting around that hard for GTFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-2-7DxldBQ

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
so how do you unlock the PDTH secret masks in Payday 2? Everywhere I look all I see are people bickering about what they think the unlock conditions are.

additionally: lol gently caress doing overdrill with pubbies

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Discendo Vox posted:

For the record, it appears the ancient aliens poo poo was always planned- it's just almost everything else, all the filler middle stuff, and most of the postlaunch characters, that is new.

you're telling me we could have actually seen the aliens and not just have giancarlo despacito talking at us?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
It still feels really weird, we either get the ultra sad left open to a potential sequel ending, or the megahappy no more payday yet still teasing payday 3 ending. It feels like such a red herring, an expensive to make red herring at that, to just close it off like that. When Payday 3 happens, I feel the only way it could start is by immediately opening with some Nephalim poo poo goin on

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

The Cheshire Cat posted:

Make the non-secret ending the official canon one, Bain is actually dead, but the first heist of Payday 3 is breaking into hell to get him out.

the DOOM crossover, finally. they better refer to doomguy as doomguy, not "doom slayer"

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

The Kins posted:

A couple of days ago, Starbreeze filed for "reconstruction" (similar to administration in the UK) and let go of their CEO following the low sales of Overkill's The Walking Dead.

A few hours ago, Starbreeze was apparently raided by Swedish police over insider trading allegations, with one unspecified arrest. A statement to a Swedish newspaper says that the suspicion was aimed at a single person, rather than the company at large.

I don't think there's gonna be a Payday 3, just quietly.

Bo was the rat?! That explains the extensions!

Wonder who will buy the Payday IP after starbreeze liquidates. Best case scenario, the Dying Light guys buy it, worst case scenario, Square Enix or Konami acquires it.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

EorayMel posted:

Does this mean we get a payday rep for the final smash ultimate dlc character?

Dallas steals the show! alternatively: the whole gang is here! (barring h3h3, john wick, bodhi, sadly scarface)

hopefully.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

HebrewMagic posted:

I'm doing everything in my favor for that Bad End where square gets it's hands on it and we get what I've wanted this whole time for payday 3 - Kane & Lynch join the crew.

you do not want squeenix taking hold of the payday ip, or any ip, for that matter.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

MariusLecter posted:

The Quiet Man has joined the crew.

god, no!

swims posted:

After these turn of events- without question the best scenario would be David Goldfarb buying the brand and making it a Nintendo exclusive.

ten chambers should buy it

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Dec 7, 2018

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

FAUXTON posted:

The funny thing is that it makes them look like complete assholes because it was a bunch of support tickets from people who were submitting claims for the ~$5 of in-game credit they were offering as compensation for shipping a screen printed trash bag (instead of the canvas bag suggested by advertising) with the collector's edition.

like they just dumped a bunch of customer data as a gently caress-you-for-complaining.

my favorite part is people whining about people complaining that they didn't get what they paid for. Its Just a Bag lol

they paid for something that was advertised, to get something of a much lower quality than initially offered is a kick in the dick (especially on top of getting a poo poo game), and if the bag "costs too much" as bethesda says, then they shouldn't have offered it in the first place.

It's a good thing Starbreeze won't can't do this

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

widespread posted:

As I dunno Stoic gets nerfed too hard and Starbreeze suddenly has a lawyer or two.

patch notes: Bo took all the whiskey, so Stoic had to be removed

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

EorayMel posted:

The G11 and Thompson/Center dlc that was scrapped.

I KNEW IT!

Discendo Vox posted:

There was an entire mostly finished heist DLC set in hollywood that was cut, with some hollywood-themed items, of which we only got the masks. it appears that the last several years included organized dumps of everything else the payday 2 team had.

(oh, right, and probably special ammo for rifles)

ahhh so the jiro trailer really was hinting at that! drat

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Dec 14, 2018

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

FAUXTON posted:

Payday: Into the Heister-verse

Somewhere along the line a different Jiro showed up and killed the early-story Jiro because he killed his bosses. Heister-verse Jiro never had any reasons to have lost his loyalty to the Yakuza and so he was sent into the portal to kill his counterpart as revenge because the Yakuza is a transdimensional crime organization and an injury to bosses in one universe is an injury to bosses in all universes.

Looper was a good movie.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

maswastaken posted:

How's the fundraiser to acquire the IP going?

well lets take a look at their stocks and get an idea of what it'd take...

how much change you got on you?

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Jan 12, 2019

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

ArkInBlack posted:

A blow torch has better range than that hunk of garbage

why don't we have a blow torch melee or something?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

bbcisdabomb posted:

"Competitive Online Esport Shooter"?

STOP! loving STOP

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Marioinatophat's video The RAID Experience sums it up well

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Discendo Vox posted:

Gensec Elites (Mayhem, Deathwish) -
The best security forces that a swollen law enforcement privatization contract can buy, the Gensec Elites are a whole new level of crony capitalist crimestopper. Don't let the embedded advertising and logos fool you- Gensec elites hit harder and work smarter than even the FBI. In particular these corporate goons have thought outside the "embedded special unit" paradigm. Instead, Gensec special units deploy in dedicated teams, with specialized, reactive tactics that attempt to pinch or draw out the payday gang. The exception are the Gensec medics, who will follow and support any Gensec team.

Looks great - I've never used Crackdown, so has the whole "medics keeping other medics alive" issue been fixed?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

i love this tweet more than anything else in the world right now

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
what the gently caress you're telling me they found a way to keep going after literally stealing the country?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Shooting Blanks posted:

There's still the UN

That's kinda like going from stealing Mario to stealing Bubsy.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I'll buy it if it means I get to sign up to kill Ice.

I'd bet Mexican cartels will be the main enemy here

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

It's called border crossing, not border looking

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

watho posted:

also isn't one of the reasons they almost went under because they did like a lot of fraud?

Bo was investigated for fraud, but it's unclear if he was ever charged with anything or not.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i just want ethan and hila to narrate a heist

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

TalonDemonKing posted:

So are all the huds broken or?

poo poo, i hope mspaint hud isn't done for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Kith posted:

Yeah I'm definitely sticking with Nazi Punks gently caress Off as the first card name. I'll figure out the other eight later, I'm taking a bit of a vacation on working on stuff until the holidays are over.

just name the rest after the classic Clash songs.

edit: don't you dare use any green day songs, that's not punk, it's just bitch

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Dec 20, 2019