Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

Fill Baptismal posted:

Would a group of Ukranian airborne infantry landing at rave in Rostov-on-don and emptying magazines into the festival-goers be an example of "unleashed rage"? No, it would be a war crime.

And yet I am 100% sure international reaction would be entirely different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

i fly airplanes posted:

Really? You're calling the Jews "white" people now and baiting race into this? Disgusting.
How the hell stating the fact that Ashkenazi Jews are privileged compared to Sephardi and Mizrachi Jews (and don't even get me started with Beta Israel and the discrimination they faced) is "baiting race" is beyond me.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

FlapYoJacks posted:

The most infuriating part is that the rave is the headline, not the systematic genocide and constant war crimes/crimes against humanity/outright genocide lust from Israel in response.

The most infuriating part is that the rave is the headline only because some of victims were Europeans.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
But no Europeans were harmed, so nobody cares apparently.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

Irony Be My Shield posted:

committing some of the worst atrocities against civilians of the 21st century

Do you mean cutting off power and water supply from 2 million people living in the world's largest ghetto?

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

nessin posted:

Have the Palestinians ever made an attempt to find an alternative solution to their current situation?

Yes, in 2018. It ended with Israeli snipers shooting to unarmed protestors and rest of the world pretending they didn't noticed.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

TheDisreputableDog posted:

The one thing that always confused me is how Palestine became a darling of the left.

You can support Palestine without supporting Hamas, you know.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

mannerup posted:

uncensored photos are now being circulated on social media after being disseminated by the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs, including directly from official Israel state social media accounts (obviously not providing links due to the subject material)

so not "beheaded" anymore?

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

Kagrenak posted:

This is loving disgusting

Media spreading fake news about "Palestinians beheading infants" and then backing up without any comment are disgusting. If being against literal blood libel is bannable, so be it.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

Taeke posted:

Better be careful because maybe Koos doesn't deem HRW a source. You just don't know because it's not like there's clear parameters on how those judgments are made or anything.

signed statement of whoever is the head honcho of IDF is required to consider something a "credible source".

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
https://www.aljazeera.com/gallery/2023/10/14/palestinians-who-fled-to-khan-younis-still-under-israeli-airstrikes - IDF warned Palestinians to evacuate the north, then bombed the south anyway - four store building in southern city Khan Yunis has been destroyed, several people killed and wounded (CW: one picture of rescuers recovering "a small body" from under the rubble)

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
I have sudden flashbacks to Russians finding "Ukraine Nazi assassins hidden den" with Sims 3 copies instead of SIM cards.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

World Famous W posted:

our ally sucks and we should stop giving them more arms

stop giving arms to Israel, give more to Ukraine instead.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
Unlike rest of goons I have zero knowledge about rockets except "they fly and go boom", I have no clue what JDAM is even after googling it, is there any ELI5 version of why it could/couldn't be Palestinian/Israeli rocket?

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

Dolash posted:

[Conquistadors crashing their ships into the new world] drat look at all these ethnostates this place is imperialist as gently caress

Colonialism apologizers unironically use "Aztec Empire was imperialist totalitarian state and practiced human sacrifice" as argument and believe Cortes was a good guy here. Spanish far-right party Vox recently celebrated anniversary of "liberation of Tenochtitlan".

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

It's sortof bizarre how the one incident where the fault is debatable is drowning out all the discussion of all the other atrocities where fault is known.

And it isn't even the first time - people were talking their rear end off debating "did Hamas beheaded Israeli infants or not" when Israeli rockets killed literally hundreds of Palestinian children.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
Were they also carrying Sims 3 copies?

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

I said come in! posted:

I don't understand how the hospital bombing is still in dispute, between the Israel tweet taking credit for the bombing, and the fake evidence that IDF has presented, it seems pretty clear cut?

That's exactly what Israel wants. It's "did Hamas beheaded infants or not???" debate all over again, both media and random nerds on internet will talk about it ad nauseam while Cahal commits 2137 other war crimes.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
https://twitter.com/dancohen3000/status/1716848578453287052

here's the link to said blueprint and although my Hebrew is rudimentary, the words "final settlement" do appear in a very title. There's no possible way of Israeli think tank not seeing how "final settlement" sounds in historical context.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
https://www.businessinsider.com/gay-israeli-soldier-says-he-will-to-fly-lgbtq-flag-on-tank-to-fight-hamas-2023-10?IR=T

remember when "some of our drone operators are nonbinary" was just a stupid meme?

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

Stanley Pain posted:

So, um, school's out :smith:

https://twitter.com/Roi_ro1/status/1717951364020531323

If even one bit of this is true anyone supporting Israel is the same as supporting a Nazi in my eyes.

Quick Google says that Islamic University of Gaza (or, as IDF calls it, ""training institution for the development and production of weapons.") had almost 18.000 students in 2022. "All of our students are dead" is almost certainly a hyperbole.

Of course it doesn't change the fact that Israel is a fascist state.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
This might be the most stupid derail in this thread so far, and the competition is fierce.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
Unironical "Israel is the real victim here" would be perhaps understandable 20 days ago, but today is just loving ridiculous.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

My Hebrew isn't stellar, but it says roughly

5. Three proposed alternatives are:

Proposition A: civilian population remains in Gaza Strip, Palestinian National Authority government is created
Proposition B: civilian population remains in Gaza Strip, local Arabic government is created (?)
Proposition C: civilian population is evacuated from Gaza Strip to Sinai Peninsula

6. Details (only highlighted parts)

Proposition C is the proposition that will bring positive, long-term strategic advance to Israel
Proposition A and B are unacceptable (literally "suffer from major deficiencies")
Proposition A is the most dangerous for Israel

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

double jupiter posted:

Intentionally murdering civilians "didn't happen in a vacuum". These intentionally murdered people are a "drop in the ocean".

Do you guys not hear yourselves?

I wish you guys were as fierce about ongoing literal genocide.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

i fly airplanes posted:

This is whataboutism, and I'm not sure why many posters here have a problem with addressing the slaughter of the music festival youth without mentioning IDF bombings.

Yes, October 7th massacre was horrible, people responsible should be punished, there was no justification for this slaughter. There, can we now go back to LITERAL loving GENOCIDE that is currently taking place?

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
God, it's like talking with this one dude that always has to interject BUT WHAT ABOUT DRESDEN BOMBING in any WW2 discussion.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

i fly airplanes posted:

Why did the genocidal organization turn back on the electricity and internet?

Because daddy US yanked the leash.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
Why are people pretending Palestinians bombed their own hospital?

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
https://www.savethechildren.net/news/gaza-3195-children-killed-three-weeks-surpasses-annual-number-children-killed-conflict-zones (no NSFW photos, but obviously mentions of children killed)

quote:

Children make up more than 40% of the 7,703 people killed in Gaza, and more than a third of all fatalities across the occupied Palestinian territory and Israel. With a further 1,000 children reported missing in Gaza assumed buried under the rubble, the death toll is likely much higher.

But sure, keep talking about October 7th

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

mannerup posted:

oh you should read the NBC reporting of it

But did the family condemned Hamas and apologized for October 7th before they died?

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

Jesus loving christ. I don't even have words to describe how loving disgusting it is.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

i fly airplanes posted:

Not to mention that it is a Jewish state with an open policy for Jews—a home for Jews no matter where they have been persecuted.

At least you admit that Israel is an ethnostate, although for some reason you think it is a good thing?

quote:

It's deeply an emotional thing and every Jewish person I know has been upset at the sequence of events—no matter which side they support.

"We commit war crimes, but it makes us very sad" is not really as good argument as you think it is.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

E2M2 posted:

All the CDs are of Osama's anime collection

Some of them are Sims 3 copies.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

punishedkissinger posted:

Israel is really gonna have to release the hostages if they actually want peace.

Even Israel itself admits that peace is the last thing they want.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
https://www.scmp.com/news/world/middle-east/article/3240853/israel-hamas-fight-heats-gaza-city-sending-more-palestinians-fleeing-south

I realize that South China Morning Post might not be the most credible source, but I am more interested in first photo - is that a cope cage I see on that Merkava tank?

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
it's loving beyond me how israel is literally killing infants and, outside of few leftist infobubbles, world still believe they are the good guys here.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

Groovelord Neato posted:

The president of Israel held up a pristine copy of Mein Kampf claiming it came from a child's room in Gaza. They really are shameless.

edit: lmao oh my god

https://x.com/Devon_OnEarth/status/1723672119999902006?s=20

It's literally the same thing Russia did with Mein Kampf and Nazi flags (and copies of Sims 3) they allegedly found in "Azov neonazis hideouts" in Ukraine. How the gently caress is Israel getting away with this poo poo and why they aren't even trying to put up some credible propaganda.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

I said come in! posted:

Israel is a loving weird place holy poo poo.

This is literally Warhammer 40k and harvesting geneseed from fallen Space Marines, what the actual gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

rscott posted:

https://twitter.com/RitchieTorres/status/1727377846652346389?t=iIz_egAlvcuLoOb7IDXGig&s=19

Now we're to the point where Israeli supporters are straight up denying basic, well documented parts of the Israeli security apparatus

Perhaps he's trying to say that Israel has their own SDI?