Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

I love you, homie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Mmm mmm I'm loving it! Also love that all the quotes you pulled are all El-P's lines.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

This is literally how my brother ended up in jail for a night.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

This comic just reminded me how much I vomited my senior year of high school.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Oh no oh no oh no it happened, I'm a plugger please help.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Slammy posted:

Rarebit Fiend (click for huge)

This one is tragic. So how long was it before they discovered that cigarettes might be addictive?

Slammy posted:

Guess If They Are Married!

This one is tragic. If this author just patented meta ironic jokes, he'd have been rich. Still dead now, but rich.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Eat a bowl of gently caress, Lynn.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

:cawg:

Oh that's fresh. Girl, you'll be renting out that room in 4 years.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Use as needed:

e: i was so beaten.

text me a vag pic fucked around with this message at 17:28 on May 23, 2016

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Slammy posted:

Outbursts of Everett True

I just wanted to note that even though I don't read all your old timey comics, I love seeing them. I'm also very excited for War Time Everett True. I think the last time it was posted, posters got all upset about the blind jingoism, but I'm excited to see the history there. Though I love any True comics wherein he brutalizes a person on a train or trolley, my favorite True comic is the one where he beats a man for evening suggesting an economic depression might occur. Anyone have that handy?

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Darkest Auer posted:

Moomin

This is actually the first time I'm reading this story and, uhh... :catstare:

e: VVV nice VVV

text me a vag pic fucked around with this message at 17:28 on May 26, 2016

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Pluggers live in a sisyphean nightmare of reheated pork chops, never to experience new cuisine. Why try anything new? We'll all be dead before our reliable plugger Ford pick up stops running. Mix your heart medication with week old mashed potatoes so they go down faster than Betty Lou at the Sockhop. Pass the pork chops.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

root posted:

Can someone explain to me why new strips worth reading have to fight tooth and nail to get onto the comics page while the rancid comedy/pathos gruel that is Batuik's work gets a free pass for eternity?

Someone recently posted (like in the last 25 pages) a letter to the editor from a soon-to-be corpse who was complaining about how disgusting and crass Pearls before Swine is. This old person wanted to see Pearls removed in favor of whatever old strip was retired from his paper recently. Mary Worth, maybe. Pearls has been in paper for 15 years, so it's not quite new, not but a zombie strip. Now imagine that every time a newer, "edgier" strip comes out, but times 10.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Slammy posted:

From World War II and the Postwar Years in America by William H. Young and Nancy K. Young

Imagine Barack Obama (or, OK, YOUR Mayor) reading Mary Worth on network television.

Jeez, I can't even imagine such a thing. Then again, I couldn't even recognize my mayor in a room of 2.

e:

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

treasureplane posted:

Nancy (July 19, 1943)

A good idea from a comic? Hold up, I need to check the patent office.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Slammy posted:

Feiffer (click for big) (1967)

Oh no I think my life is flashing before my eyes, but 50 years ago.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Slammy posted:

And He Died.

What year is this from because I very much want to believe it's from 1995.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

JaggerMcDagger posted:

quote:

Mordock999 GoComics PRO Member said, 1 day ago
Wait, let Me get a Big Cup of COFFEE before I Write This.
Gunther, it PAINS Me to Say This, but Pretty Boy is (CRINGE) ‘Right,’ for Once in His Annoying Life. Once again, Lu has Conned You into doing HER Bidding for What? The Ten Thousandeth Time? And what will YOU get Out of It? LAUGHED At in Engineering Class and Later, Being FORCED to Watch Luann and ‘Smart-Mouth’ here get Back together? BAH!!
Gunther, This ‘Passive, Goody-Two Shoes, Pollyanna’ Act of Yours has gone on LONG Enough!
Design Luann’s dress, but make SURE it ‘Malfunctions’ When She struts Down the aisle. Call INS and have Pretty Boy DEPORTED, as I’ve been Telling You for Years.
Then go help Tiffany with Her ‘Homework.’
I Mean, REALLY, ‘Help’ Her…..

The only thing THAT exceed's mordock's post count about the 'newspaper comic Luann (CRINGE)' is his DEBT from purchasing DOZENS of "REAL" 'dolls'.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Some Guy TT posted:

I've never understood reply all jokes because my whole life "reply" and "reply all" have been completely different buttons in the e-mail draft box, and even if I hit reply all by accident I would immediately be alerted to it by the huge line of addressees that would appear in the receiving box. Unless you're a complete idiot I don't see how you could send an individual reply to all the original addressees unintentionally.

Do you not work with people over the age of 40? Because this is a chronic, weekly problem in my life. I'm not sure what's worse though: hitting reply all by accident or using it on purpose to say "thanks" to 400+ people.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

EasyEW posted:

Skippy (August 1-3, 1929)

I think we know why there ain't a fence.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

e: plop

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

SomeMathGuy posted:

Nothing says "relevant humor" quite like a punchline that makes me immediately check if the comic is a rerun.

He got in trouble again in August and his wife left him, so this is sadly kinda relevant.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Slammy posted:

Pyton (click for bigger)

So happy to see Python come back. Speaking of things coming back, I just ran across this:

And I realized that I haven't seen Moomin in ages. Did we moom-out?

lol

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Evil Mastermind posted:

Working Daze is a cold day in Hell.

I can't get over "wich" is worse, the writing or the ugly, ugly art

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Calaveron posted:

I'm watching the Peanuts movie and it's way more charming than it has any right to be. Charlie Brown is trying to improve himself to impress the little red head girl gosh darn it instead of just wallowing in self-pity and anxiety and crippling, disabling depression and I didn't expect that.

Thank you for reminding me to watch that over the holiday. It's the only movie I can think of that my in-laws won't whine about that I would also be willing to sit through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

I don't know.

• Locked thread