Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I'm glad that OP is setting up to be the new Doobie's Dog House now that the old one is closing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Will you sell Fries?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Can I get life-time-insurance on my spring rolls?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Dr. Tommy John posted:

Accepted, might need like 36 hours though since I do still have that full time job.and the script can't be offensive. Otherwise I am game.

But I would like to show my gratitude for at least a lot of this thread. I've listened more than it seems.

Why can't the script be offensive?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Dr. Tommy John posted:

Because Id rather be banned from a comedy forum than record a racist sexist or otherwise disgusting video of myself to post online?

Why?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

It's been 24 hours, you really letting him have the extension SWBM?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Doobie at least had the excuse of being poor and severely lacking in formal education. He also didn't make a KS video that looks like a lovely iPad commercial.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

OP could have avoided this whole tranny situation if he understood enough French to know the difference between a Fiancé and a Fiancée.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

the great deceiver posted:

ya the tranny jokes were pretty bad but what do you expect posting a thread like this in gbs. it's like sticking your dick in a hornets nest

I feel absolutely no sympathy for him. He should have known exactly what was going to happen when he went to GBS asking for money.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

"Oh hey, I know what's a good idea! I'll go to one of the meanest, most uncaring forums on the internet whose main goal is to make fun of people and ask for money to build my hipster restaurant! This forum is the way it is today partially thanks to reaction to a previous incident with a restaurant Kickstarter! No one is going to make fun of me or my fiancé[e] who is also featured prominently in the video."

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

whoflungpoop posted:

- perceived himself more capable and intelligent than he was. way more than his actions and attitude demonstrated to others

- tried to roll with the punches, didnt last long before becoming increasingly petulant and snide, a very unattractive quality in anyone and especially in men

- refused to own his own decisions and blamed his failure on internet strangers being creepy to his family, whined enough that even people who liked him called him out on being a dumbass, tried to close his thread because GBS was mean to him and yet kept coming back for more

but enough about u

It's beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

I'm glad Franco got owned.

• Locked thread