Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
OP which one of you is Tito?

a starwar betamax posted:

OP I'm going to donate dollar later this evening if I can get my paypal account unlocked (long story.......:argh:) so what cool prize do I get for my donation? I'd like a tee shirt if I get to choose. do you have anything larger that XXL?

You know thers a lawsuit that if paypal locked your account or some poo poo you get money from them.
Should check it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Dr. Tommy John posted:

Thankfully the location has two hoods up and working provided by the landlord.

What is your bathroom and plumbing status?
Also are you near any potential competition? Such as a Subway?

My final question is do you plan to expand out into other enterprises such as automotive repair or other things as time goes by?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

who cares give him money u h8er

Look I just want to make sure my investment doesn't end up being a funeral home down the line.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Dr. Tommy John posted:

I am truly sorry that you're both so certain that we'll fail and apparently so angry about it. We do, in fact, have a business plan that seemed to do fine when reviewed by some non morons, but you do seem to know what you're frothing at the maw about.

Im not mad at you. I"m just fearful for your business.

The last thing we want is you guys plum giving up and a funeral home taking over.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

whoflungpoop posted:

ur going to fail because you dont think ur going to fail and take it as a personal offense when people point out ridiculously obvious reasons why ur overwhelmingly likely to fail, and its a pretty bad sign when ur ego not only outstrips ur competence but then drives donuts around ur capacity to accept anything but positive feedback

every failed restaurant had a business plan reviewed by 'non morons' and were approved for loans and still went tits up. ull just be another in the line because uve already decided this is what ur going to do (if strangers on a web forum would just kindly help u with what the non morons at the bank wouldnt touch with a tinikling pole)

To be fair and you can quote me on this in the future:
If I was going to do something that required money I'd go through kickstart first because you don't have to pay the people back. And its always easier to do something with someone else's money :sun:

So if I ever kickstart something remember im going to you first before the bank.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
How do you intend to bring customers in too? Whats your advertising campaign plan for the first three months?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

I.C. posted:

You've been here since 2004. I know "rules" aren't "cool" but pretty sure it's one of the rules not to hawk things in GBS without approval. And I know this is an unfunny post.
But...if you can't follow rules that exist here, where there isn't the threat of going into bankruptcy...do you see what I'm getting at? I mean, good luck and I guess no such thing as bad press. I don't know. Good luck following health codes and paying your taxes or whatever goes into what you're trying to do.

You're one cool cat I.C.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

genesplicer posted:

Thought about it, but couldn't think of anything that was thematically appropriate and wasn't icky. So I just probated his rear end.

Make him get consulting from a restaurant owner.

In the revenant, did that bear make doodoo on decaprios head? I can't remember.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keRCt81khSA

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Noyemi K posted:

and then proceeded to brush actual criticism off as being misguided with the justification being that half the posts in the thread are shitposts

counterpoint: the OP is a shitpost

To be fair, had this been the old days of soundmonkey and noni everyone who questioned him would be banned. ALl the kids would be wearing beanie hats and talking excitedly about tito fritos.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

I want to say that for the record that I think making fun of the OP for his life choices is wrong. If anything, we should praise him for his courage!

I don't think I've made fun of him as much as i've made fun of goons for making poor investments in similar situations in the past.

This guy is probably smarter than doobie, but its still a dangerous situation hes throwing money into. And doobies is going to be impossible to not compare any small time food project on kickstarter brought up by goons.

Also whatever happened to that Jose guy that people gave money to, to open a hotdog cart in like guatemala?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Spanish Manlove posted:

The longer you guys try to get epic burns on him in the thread the longer it's on the front page providing free advertising to the lurkers.

Well gosh I better take all my student loan grants and dump it in to fund this now!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Can part of the challenge be for him to make a Filipino influence hotdog?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I wish the op and his fiancee success, but I hope they take financial caution and more planning into account.

E:

Also starwars betamax I want to see him do a Filipino infusion hotdog, and it better look pretty

Microwaves Mom fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Jan 21, 2016

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Cry Havoc posted:

this whole thing is just an ad for tinder :ssh:

Southpark was right we can't tell whats an ad and not an ad anymore!
:aaaaa:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Angela Christine posted:

Given the pictures of their food I don't see how that would work. How about hotdog infused filipino food instead? He could mash up a hotdog and add it to the filling for the spring rolls.

Springroll wrap a hotdog and dress with some "filipeno" filipino stuff.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
C-cook them dogs.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

social vegan posted:

you: Hey everybody today we're gonna make some filipeno food
me: *walks in off screen looking buff and beefy* fili whaT?
you: filipeno
me: *turns the camera* let's try filling my mouth hole first, buster

suck that chili right outta that hole.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Looks like we're not gettin that hot dog filipino style.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I just wanted a goddamn filipino hotdog made and eaten on camera.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

a hole-y ghost posted:

then take a cell phone video of slicing up a hotdog over rice and squirting ketchup on it.

REPRESENTATION OF AN TITO DOG

http://visualrecipes.com/recipe-details/recipe_id/506/Filipino-Style-Spaghetti/

quote:

This is how we make spaghetti. Fairly easy to do. No fancy herbs. Deep red in color and sweeter than the Italian version. And the ingredient that sets it apart the most, we use our very own red hot dogs in it!

and yes those are marshmallows.

:barf:

Holy poo poo they really are doobie of canada.

Microwaves Mom fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Jan 21, 2016

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Noyemi K posted:

you are rock loving stupid

did you do it? DId you get rid of spanish manlove from GBS?

bradzilla posted:

oh no franco is leaving a thread angrily what will we do

First the thread next GBS KEEP PUSHING! LETS CHASE HIM OUT!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Hey pals just wanted to see how this comedy has developed oh geese literally the funniest thing posted is a plate of spegett oh geese you guys come on

spagett and red hotdogs with marshmallows stabbed into them. Ugh if thats staple filipino food I really wouldnt eat it.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Make the Hot dogs Tommy,
This is a moderator.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

whoflungpoop posted:

- perceived himself more capable and intelligent than he was. way more than his actions and attitude demonstrated to others

- tried to roll with the punches, didnt last long before becoming increasingly petulant and snide, a very unattractive quality in anyone and especially in men

- refused to own his own decisions and blamed his failure on internet strangers being creepy to his family, whined enough that even people who liked him called him out on being a dumbass, tried to close his thread because GBS was mean to him and yet kept coming back for more

but enough about u

:vince:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Hell Yeah posted:

i respectfully request that the op be banned.

I'm sorry everyone I truly am

We knew the possibilities but the MOD CHALLENGE DEMANDS payment in one form or another. And it looks like the op chose blood.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

I'm trying to think of some sort of anology for what GBS just did to this guy but I'm coming up short

We cooked his hot dog before he even got started.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

also filipino spaghetti is gross af, my ex used to add sugar tothe marinara :barf:

did you see my hotdog spaghetti post?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

el B posted:

I got ya Filipino food piled high right hea!

you left this one out:

Pickens County Pasta

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Franco suck my drat balls

el B posted:

gently caress

Yeah that was my reaction when I googled filipino hot dog cuisine.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

el B posted:

What's with all the fuckin marshmallows?

God drat why would anyone eat Filipino food it looks like poo poo?

Its all sugar coated crap. Marshmallows on loving hotdogs? Disgusting.

ITs not like the sweet candy stuff its bizarre meat and sugar combinations. Like stuffing a steak with cotton candy.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Who seriously puts hot dogs in their pasta and covers it with over sugary sauce? Ick.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

social vegan posted:

pleas watch my late completion of the tito ron's filipeno food moderator challenge thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PybvGgUM8-I

Where is the hot dog?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

social vegan posted:

angry that his treats r missing ha ha am i right

lol i just got to the dog treat part so yeah. I'd imagine hes rather hot!

You did add sugary poo poo at the end so congrats you have the basics of Filipino cooking down.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

FrankieGoes posted:

My cousin spent the summer nannying in Spain and went out for pizza and they asked what she liked on her pizza and she said sausage and they asked her what kind and she says "uh, italian sausage?"

She got a pizza with cut up hotdogs and french fries on it.

I think a lot of other countries eat hotdogs a lot more than we do. Although in this case I'm pretty sure they were just making fun of her.

Pepperoni is sausage in italy or something I can't remember what you get if you ask for it.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Social vegan takes the thread from a 1 to a 4 single handedly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

jackyl posted:

dude if people were discouraged from making jokes your dad would have pulled out

:drat:

• Locked thread