Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Luceid posted:

good mom, good titty-ninjas, good story all round

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Endorph posted:

can't be worse than 4

gently caress you

and it was available on cell phones too; i still have it on my old Verizon RAZR

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Either of these are good thread titles.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Trying to be a ~*dIgItAl LiFeStYlE pLaTfOrM*~ with 3G, two cameras, and a bunch of other non game related stuff didn't do it any favors either.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Sakurazuka posted:

My Vita and 3DS live on top of my WiiU

hosed up if true

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

darth cookie posted:

I couldn't last through the voices. :rip: $30

Midjack posted:

hosed up if true

edit:

darth cookie posted:

I 'unno. Take a look at her Vita Library:

I think I'll have to put it to a vote. Vita thread, based on that image alone, should I divorce my wife based on her game choices?

no, she should divorce you because of your awful opinions

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

corn in the bible posted:

transfer them with content manager same as you do with backups or whatever. they show up in photos.

I think you can email them too.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Policenaut posted:

Yeah, but I couldn't figure out how to use PayPal when thumbing around their website and that's all I've got right now.

They take plain old credit cards too.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

sporadicsarcasm posted:

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X Coming West to PS4, PS Vita

Didn't expect a localization announcement that fast.

Eh, my preorder shipped yesterday so we were due. Last time the localization was announced on release day in Japan and Asia.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Remembering happier times:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZmssoHWiRA

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Takoluka posted:

Tamsoft's Onechanbara team (I think), so I have faith in this one!

i have some bad news for you

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

This is probably the least bad place to admit that poo poo.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

say 何 again
say 何 one more time

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

darth cookie posted:

I have p4:g cart loaded in my Vita and cold steel on the HD but I'm not playing either of them. Do I have enough anime cred for this thread?

yeah you're good

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Help Im Alive posted:

Are they really allowed to say Senran Kagura is better than MGS2/3

Like is it legal to do that

hosed up if they did

Armor-Piercing posted:

I was deciding between starting Trails of Cold Steel or Conception 2 today, and went with Conception 2.

what the gently caress is happening in this thread

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Gusano posted:

Recently bough a Vita, but I don't like anime games like many of you. Already bought Hotline Miami 1 & 2, Super Meat Boy and Bastion. What other games should I buy? Risk of Rain from a page back looks great.

Any other good non-anime Vita games? Don't matter if they're crossbuy (got a PS4 already).

Lumines

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Also Carnage Hearts EXA is a hell of a thing

It's a really unique game that has really narrow appeal, but I love it to death.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Super No Vacancy posted:

how miku gonna play chicago on a fuckin wednesday

hosed up if true

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Light Gun Man posted:

Is anime jail a women's prison?

Did you miss the Criminal Girls discussion a few months back?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

voltcatfish posted:

also sadly I have to announce i'm not going to be purchasing hatsune miku's new game, i'm sorry

hosed up if true

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Between this and Miku I have to think they're doing this on purpose.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

ayukawa posted:

Also, loved the various Macross games on the PSP. Really helped me avoid interaction with my wife's extended family more than once.

Artdink's fighting robot games are pro tier.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

LibbyM posted:

How do people feel about Stranger of Sword City? Relative to the numerous other Dungeon Crawl RPG options on both the (3)ds/vita, is it a really good one and worth playing? I'm not asking if it competes with Etrian since I've already played all those, but how does it feel compared to the numerous other ones I could choose to spend my time with instead?

Look back a couple of pages, it's been mentioned.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

All the Best Buy stores I've been to in the last month have gotten rid of their few remaining Vita games and consoles. There are a few accessories and memory cards hanging around but they're getting out of the Vita racket.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Alder posted:

So discounts on 32GB maybe? I have a local BB but it's really empty.

E: BB site says no. drat.

Yeah, everything left was still full price. $50 for a 16 gigger, loving lol at that.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i claim all the free atelier dlcs, just in case i ever buy another atelier game

leave some for the rest of us

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

SnatchRabbit posted:

Another potentially dumb question: I have a savegame on my hacked PSP for Alundra. The game itself is a legit purchase and on my PSN account. Is there a simple way to transfer the save to my vita? Simple like draggin the file over via PC or do I again have to use the PS3 as an intermediary?

You can drag it from psp to pc but you have to use Content Manager or a PS3 to move it onto the Vita.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

gently caress

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

mandatory lesbian posted:

related question: which videogame is best to play on speed

Hotline Miami

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Cake Attack posted:

i saw that and didn't get it all, what's it teasing?

Trails in the Sky 3rd chapter.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

All Konami games are blocked

what the gently caress

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

PringleCreamEgg posted:

Is there an easy way to trick the Vita TV into allowing me to play Castlevania or is modding it somewhat difficult unlike the PSP?

Modding the Vita is much harder than doing it to the psp.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

wocobob posted:

So I just bought a PSP running 6.60 CFW. If I want to buy and download games from PSN, what steps do I need to take? I can't do it on the version I have installed right now, can I?

PSPs can't connect directly anymore, but you can move downloads over from a PS3 or PC.

Minidust posted:

Can Vita remote play a PS1 disc inside a PS3 console? Or is it limited to PSone classics from PSN on a game-by-game basis?

I've found a lot of articles that almost answer the question for me, but they end up being about downloaded games or even the PSP instead.

Tried it just now and it works.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Yakiniku Teishoku posted:

I've had mine for over 2 years with zero problems but I did buy it while I was in Japan so presumably there could be knockoffs floating around for sale.

I doubt anybody will bother to knock them off; they aren't used in anything else and the Vita market is so small that there's more money to be made in faking SanDisk microSD cards.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Mr. Jive posted:

Started playing Myst on my Vita recently. It's kinda crazy how engrossing it is for a Powerpoint presentation. Was hoping they'd announce Riven for Vita at E3 this year oh well.

The whole game was a HyperCard stack, if you can believe that poo poo.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Dehry posted:

Considering the 64GB cards can only come from resellers in Japan/HongKong, they could be getting hit randomly with some scanner looking for bombs/drugs that fries some of the internal electronics.

That doesn't happen. Ever. To anything.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Morpheus posted:

Are you sure, because I heard from a friend of a brother of a cousin of a brother's brother that he read it once.

I routinely inspect electronic devices with a number of instruments including an x-ray. It's not happening.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Sakurazuka posted:

Monster Musume

shut up, it's like you're drawing a summoning circle for him

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Dehry posted:

Also I own it 3 times now with PSN digital.

hosed up if true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

kirbysuperstar posted:

Plug the names into a trophy site like PSNProfiles and see if anything comes up, I suppose.

Try sending them a message.