Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Recommended by 10 out of 10 Aragami

Really Pants posted:

let's talk about good games instead

is God Eater Resurrection's combat really just a case of hitting the big things until they fall down, or am I missing out on super sweet tricks
It's a hunting game so yes, you hit and shoot things until they die. There are a few tricks like keeping the charge effect of the Spear and using it with normal attacks.

Standard:

Charged:

It does increase your attack power but you have to perform attacks (dash attacks or backflip+aerial attacks also count) constantly or you'll lose the charge effect.

Mr Phillby posted:

that ended quickly.
:mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Better yet, post more Miku now and forget that the last page happened.

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

I want to know if Adol, and the rest, gets different costumes. I was sad that Tokyo Xanadu didn't had fun ones and that you didn't keep the Morimaru costume from one of the sidequests.

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

You get alternate colors but no alternate costumes. They've got DLC plans though and the eventual PS4 version will include all of it so things may change.
drat :(

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

I can't think of many Vita games likely to get fan translations to be honest.
I still need Exstetra translated just because I hate myself

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

HGH posted:

Even if it was all Robocop 3?
At least is not Terminator 3 (to 5)

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Endorph posted:

there's one part of this story that people are missing
I can touch my demon husband!!!

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Endorph posted:

how to pronounce atelier
[A-te-liér]

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Super No Vacancy posted:

what the gently caress i paid for it yesterday
I made the same mistake before, a lot of times. It's lovely and I can't help buying things despite the possible sale a day/week later.

I never get refunded though.

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Are we finally getting a portable Utena game?

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

The GIG posted:

Allow me to propose my hip new Vita IP, "Senran Kagura But With Twunks and Baras"
I'll buy ten copies and the digital release

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

Cool starry bra

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

So I can't buy World of Final Fantasy on the vita ps store, checked the website and after trying to purchase it, it says that I need my card information because the game is CERO-Z while the ESRB rating is E10. :laffo: :laffo: :laffo:

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

How often do the Trails of Coldsteel games go on discount?

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Saoshyant posted:

Cold Steel is worth full price. All Trails games are. Buy them so Falcom can make more.
I know that Falcom games are worth the full price, I was just hoping that I wouldn't have to buy them at full price and suddenly get a heavy discount afterwards. I hate when that happens.

Thanks!

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Trails of Cold Steel is definitely easier now that I understand what quartz and crafts do

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

TV Zombie posted:

How far in the game were you when you realized this?
First chapter. It's really different playing it in japanese than playing it in a language I can understand. :downs:

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Manatee Cannon posted:

why play it in japanese then
Because at the time I though Cold Steel wasn't going to get localized. I did the same for several other games, of which only four (I think?) never got localized. It's certainly fun and also doubles as a self-imposed challenge since I had no idea what I was doing (gameplay-wise) in some of them

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Takoluka posted:

There was a video of someone playing it, and it looked like the beginning area of a free MMO.
Good to know that SAO finally captured the essence of an MMO

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

And finished the third chapter in Trails of Cold Steel, now I'm at the same point I left my japanese version.

Sara and Jusis are the best girls

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

No clue about Europe but you can redeem Shantae: Half-Genie Hero backer codes now in America :toot:

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Phantasium posted:

So what you're telling me is Konami is the girliest game company.
Yes, and only because Namco misspelled their own name

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Not our invention, that is something we got from the US years back along hot dogs and hamburgers. Before that we had quesadillas, tacos, tortas and huaraches. :eng101:
Thanks for making me hungry

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

4000+ screenshots is completely insane
Having more than 4000 screenshots is completely normal

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Why no one told me that Akatsuki no Kiseki was released on the japanese PSN? Anyway I just got Lloyd Bannings as my third day login bonus and he died against a mouse, I'm good at Trails

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

uiruki posted:

Where are you accessing from? On both PS4 and Vita it gives a generic complaint about the connection environment and then quits to title, from the UK.

edit: Worked fine on PC though.
I'm from México but other than small lag here and there (plus being stuck on the launch screen the first time I open it, second time it goes through) I have no problems with it, I can even launch other F2P stuff like Chain Chronicle and that Konami baseball game without error.

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Policenaut posted:

Soul Sacrifice was made in part by Sony Japan Studio and the other half of that is Comcept so you're either not getting it or you're getting Keiji "Con Man" Inafune's version of it.
On the plus side, since Comcept is now part of Level-5 maybe we can get an archfiend version of Professor Layton, a Yo-Kai, or a soccer ball.

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

My vita AC charger is on its last legs. It's been a while (read, a year or more) since part of the cables became exposed near the usb thingy and just now it's struggling to charge. :rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

I had this happen to me a few years ago and I just used some electrical tape and it's been fine since.
Patched the faulty parts and works like new again, thanks!

History Comes Inside! posted:

OG Vita charger cables are weirdly ubiquitous and not at all as expensive as their proprietary nature would have you expect, especially considering that the form factor is double dead. Even the official cables are still doing the rounds and not wallet-gently caress pricey, picked another one up a few months back when my first one started to fray.
I was browsing some sites and you weren't kidding, they're incredibly cheap compared to the memory cards