Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...
Good OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Blazing Zero posted:

you could say were 20% cooler

asymptotically approaching 100%

a lil' math joke for you ha ha ha

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Blazing Zero posted:

btw if you post in here, youre blacklisted

- some director or something idk

22:55:28 : Haquer: !who EnderCapitalG
22:55:30 .: TBot: EnderCapitalG [-6.33][2374, 111](last active 2 years ago) {6 years ago} - Caldari Provisions (2 years ago)

hm ok

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Unguided posted:

I tried EVE when humble bundle was selling it for a penny. I want my penny back.

You overpaid.

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...
um hello i am the most chaotic neutral person and people like uhhh well 2 habitual liars will totally vouch for me

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

can i be chaotic good? i always preferred batman over superman

sure, just get 2 highly placed individuals to confirm it

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Blazing Zero posted:

actually, sunber: boiled ribs are good

yeah i also like boiling all the flavor out of my meat lmfao

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

I say gently caress 'em

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

crew posted:

I forgot this shitshow was still a thing, man people are dumb

:psyduck:

Lmao if you don't have 4 maxed out credit cards from buying star citizen ships

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

balistafreak posted:

Social pressure is a helluva thing. I've heard enough griping and groaning about the latest "man I was up until __________ because I had to shoot a structure/make a reinforcement timer/stick with a committed fleet that escalated and went to TIDI/stay with a roam". Sure, there's a narrative of "we don't force anyone to do anything", but in every organization/guild/clan/whatever there's expectations and a culture to help out the guy next to you and listen to some degree about what anyone in leadership says, and they felt it, they felt that they "had to" do things they didn't want to and/or like. Don't tell me that doesn't exist in GSF, because otherwise GSF would never have gotten anything done. You might not call it a CTA and you might not mandate attendance, but at the end of the day there's going to be big group stuff happening that people will be getting involved with and unfortunately 100% of that is so unappealing to me I really just want to distance myself from it as far as possible.

To make an analogy, I consider big nullsec stuff to be like a cult that you absolutely cannot stomach the idea of. The people in the cult might be super pleasant and cool outside of that cult, but at the end of the day the fact that they're in that cult bothers you so much that you just can't bring yourself to become extremely close friends with them, the kind who would be your best man at a wedding or give you a place to sleep when your house burns down, because you know that inevitably the cult is going to become part of that friendship; because it's such a big part of the other person's life, befriending them means getting involved with that cult to some degree. Not saying that GSF is a cult (lol) but that's just how I feel.

other membercorps in gsf might have attendance/whatever but goonwaffe proper doesn't

hell while we were waging war on TEST space I still had an alt in their wormhole guild making cash money to fund my main killing test in blackops

literally nobody cares what you do

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Eonwe posted:

eve is really bad

16:17:52 :&Haquer: .allkills
16:17:53 .:@digi: (Haquer) Last Hour on TQ: Ship kills: 2361 Pod kills: 1045 NPC kills: 412765

but hi sec is alive and well ?????

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Kesper North posted:

A hundred thousand lightyears across and an inch deep, I'm afraid.

H-how did you find a picture of my dick???

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Endie posted:

that said at any given point this thread is probably only a matter of days and a few provocative posts away from a tweetfleet slack-style red pen broadcasted invasion

Honestly I'm still unsure why the tweetfleet slack was ever invaded

Doesn't mittani have enough chatrooms to consume his personal time already?

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Varial posted:

Are people still butt blasted about Goons in the tweetfleet slack?

Dunno I have no plans of going on there

And then you have like one True Believer In The Fall Of Goons who is captain pitts in zulu (the one trolled out of gsf jabber, yes) and that's about the only person I see hurfing about goons personally

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

I did good work stomping on that insanely hardcore apple fan

If the admins of zulu didn't like him he'd be gone from there too

As it is, whenever he steps outside his knowledge zone and talks poo poo about things I know about I beat him back into his place :v:

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Foehammer007 posted:

have i said i missed you lately

hi foehammer :swoon:

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Jon Von Anchovi posted:

>wake up
>be me
>good eve thread is reopened
>other eve thread has 112 new replies

Oh dis gon be gud

this except i don't read the other thread

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Berious posted:

is the scam tricking goons into playing another terrible anime mmo?

hey man wushu was cool
for like 3 months
then we stayed around for whatever reason

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

KaoliniteMilkshake posted:

it's you

you helped chinagame live

gently caress

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Unfunny Poster posted:

Is this the new EVE thread I heard about?

its the good eve thread

the other eve thread didn't get good until after co2 said :byewhore:

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...
just don't play eve

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Foehammer007 posted:

I miss you the most

:kiddo:

text me ;)

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Rhymenoserous posted:

has Lilith5 freaked out again? Because his SGBS freakout was amazing. Dude had a skin thinner than rice paper.

He got super mad at me when I told him to shut the gently caress up and never post again after he tried to lecture people on what blackops bs were for and not for.

he's in zulu irc and when people insult him for his freakouts etc he doesn't understand why they're on him about it (he's retarded)

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Oodles posted:

Cough, Dek, cough.

*checks calender*

oh it IS the year 1999

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Reverand maynard posted:

/r/eve is so poo poo and not even because of bias its just bad unfunny angry people screaming into the void right now about how much they hate goons and every single time someone kills anything worth more than a bil they ahve to post a thread about it.

and kugu won't be the same because,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Berious posted:

Kugu had it's moments. It only really went to poo poo after goons stopped caring leaving just elite pvpers to circlejerk all day. Around the Halloween war time there was some fun back and forth.

Nah, it was always extremely bad, just like every eve forum :shrug:

• Locked thread