Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hi new thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

vyst posted:

I thought the whole Harry Potter experience was really well done. I think my favorite ride was The Mummy or the rip rock Rollercoaster thing.

Oh yeah I remember The Mummy ride. That was pretty great honestly, I should rewatch those movies.

I should check out the Harry Potter thing next time I'm there, although I know next to nothing about those movies.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quote:

DaBigRedBoat [10:45 PM]
he does this

[10:46]
with every game

[10:46]
if he doesn't own the game thread, he does whatever he can to get it removed

You monster Eonwe.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I posted this in the Star Citizen thread, these are pretty good.

quote:

The Woodchuck® Winter Chill Snickerdoodle

The Woodchuck® Winter Chill Snickerdoodle cookie is baked with one of our unique seasonals. Winter Chill is aged with French and American oak and finished with a touch of vanilla. Added to the makings of a Snickerdoodle delight, the cider adds its own sweet spin on the traditional dessert. Ready to test it out? Here’s the recipe for our Woodchuck Winter Chill Snickerdoodle!

The Woodchuck Winter Cider Snickerdoodle

Recipe yields 10-12 cookies (depending on how big you make them!)

Ingredients:

1 1/4 cup of Woodchuck® Limited Release Winter Cider
1/2 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup of unsalted butter
1/2 cup of shortening
1 egg
1 1/2 cup of flour
1 tsp. of cream of tartar
1/2 tsp. of baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tbsp. cinnamon
3 tbsp. sugar
Recipe:

Preheat the oven to 350° F.

Pour the Woodchuck Winter cider into a saucepan, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook down until the cider is syrupy. This process should take about 10 minutes. Once the cider has boiled down to about several tablespoons, set aside and bring to room temperature.

In a separate bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, sugar, butter, and shortening until fluffy. Once the cider is ready, add the boiled cider and egg to the mixture, and continue to whisk.

In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the whisked mixture and continue to stir until it forms a fluffy dough.

In a small bowl, sift together the 3 tbsp. of sugar, and the 1/2 tbsp. of cinnamon. Take the dough, and roll into balls about 1 ˝ inches thick. Take the dough balls, and roll them in the sugar/cinnamon mixture until the exterior of the dough is coated. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.

Bake the cookies for about 12 minutes, or until light golden brown. When the cookies have finished baking, they will still appear dough-like towards the center, but will firm as they cool! Take the cookies out of the oven, and let cool.

Pour your glass of milk, heat up that hot cocoa (or again… hot cider!), take a seat beside the fire and get ready to dunk!

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blazing Zero posted:

that looks real tasty, thanks for sharing. i wonder if any cider would work

I don't know, but it'd be really neat to find out! :sun:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kakarot posted:

isnt that the guy who got kimsemus kicked out?

Yes.

CashEnsign posted:

I played this game in 2008. I am an official bittervet AMA.

Will you sign my shirt?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DoctorStrangelove posted:

My favorite anime is Generation Kill.

Did you hear J-Lo died? :smith:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eonwe posted:

:qq: guys, he always does this! he's a..m..m.monster!!!!!!!!!! he gets the mean old mods to gas threads and then he takes it over!!! its invasion of the threadsnatchers in this subforum!!!!!!! :qq:

lol

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

please dont crosstalk into the chat thread ty, this is the chat thread

You're not my mom.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I really like this song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4w9zNL2xjU

People on fleet will sometimes play this song before we undock just for fun - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM4okRvCg2g

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The EVE Goons be all like

to Eonwe.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zasze posted:

This is now the t1 frigate 2v2 tournament thread.

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zasze posted:

First random pick from a hat rule Ibis's only.

Ooooh baby.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Haquer posted:

sure, just get 2 highly placed individuals to confirm it

I can confirm Globby is fatman.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

giacomo posted:

Finally, a no nonsense thread for eve online. What a refreshing change.

Here you are free of having your EVE history investigated to make sure people can handwave away your comments/critiques.

What a world 2016 is.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eonwe posted:

I'm free

Welcome back.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Stolen from the SC thread.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
CCP want me to condense the past 6 weeks or so of EVE happenings into a 3 minute segment on The o7 Show (they gave me 5 minutes before).

With the exception of the RMC collapsing more, and some Lowsec shenanigans, I don't think it will be that difficult.

Plus side, I get to talk about the first Fiend dying :toot:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oodles posted:

Can you talk about ~the meta~

I tend not to, since it ultimately devolves into "this idiot cried about this other idiot on twitter/reddit/slack/a poorly written article" etc. and that's not really what CCP asked for with regards to the videos.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also Video Games/FAU, I'm sorry if this breaks the rules about text logs but this is about a noted idiot who has joind and been kicked out a lot of groups for being well, an idiot.

[17:25:12] Lilith5 > JEFFRAIDER why is half your show about Football?
[17:25:31] JEFFRAIDER > Lilith5 why can't u make and keep friends

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VideoGames posted:

I have no idea what any of this says, I apologise.

Lilith5 was a super angry, petty dude who was in EVE Goons for a bit then he got trolled out because people gave him negative reputation on the EVE Goon forum. Then he joined a group called Waffles, that is affiliate with my group, and continued his petty and angry ways until getting trolled out of there because people made fun of his dumb poo poo. He then joined another group affiliated with my group called Pandemic Horde, a chill new player group, and he again was petty and angry all the time. He then raged quit it when people stopped listening to him or joining him for PVP stuff, as well as a failed attempt to join my group Pandemic Legion. He then went to a group called The OSS which has some SA Goons in it, and he ended up being trolled out because again he's petty, angry, and all kinds of bad.

Anyway the logs are him trying to be clever and get one over on JEFFRAIDER, a guy in Pandemic Legion and host of an EVE podcast.

What I'm saying is It's funny if you know who Lilith5 is because he perpetually falls flat on his face while trying to talk himself up.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Jan 26, 2016

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oodles posted:

I wish they invaded Planetside. That would have been more fun.

Heh...

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ChickenWing posted:

You brighten my day every time you bring a lilith5 tidbit in here, Tallardar

my own personal spiteful ray of sunshine :sun:

:glomp:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ChickenWing posted:

lets touch butts

OK.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eonwe posted:

this is way better than the other thread

:agreed:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hope the guys in the other thread don't feel like they can't post here. :ohdear:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't get people's obsession with Star Wars.

It's pretty weird and dumb.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kesper North posted:

Yeah, I felt like a pariah for not being particularly interested in seeing the new one.

Some great space opera on TV right now, though, if "one show" counts as "some".

Watch Ascension.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Endie posted:

Malcanis just explained this to me over some excellent south indian curry and brewed-under-license lagers and it opened my eyes to the realisation that Sauron actually never does much wrong while having some seriously liberal views on multi-ethnic hiring policy.

Sauron was just the leader of the outcasted people in the milk white Tolkein racial purity fanfic.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ChickenWing posted:

chill thread about to get real unchill if you don't recant that horrible falsity

Like I said to HVACRepairman.

Fight me.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Citadels look amazing :allears:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Vote Trump 2016.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Vote Globby?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kesper North posted:

Living up to your username with that one, my friend. :P

Let's not say things we can't take back friend.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

[02:53:30] Hendrick Tallardar > shut up globby
[02:53:33] Hendrick Tallardar > you're mean

:eyepop:

Don't Hound shame me.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oodles posted:

Can someone edit the Jeffraider show to omit DnG.

Why?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oodles posted:

He talks over everything.

Oh you meant DNS. Yeah I haven't listened to it yet but Dreamtrooper was telling me it was pretty bad.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

KaoliniteMilkshake posted:

It's pretty bad.

Aside from this it's mostly good pod? JEFF manages to keep being chill despite politically being on one side of things, and even though there is footballchat he keeps it at the end of the cast, which is legit for people who don't care.

Oodles posted:

I quite like Jeff's podcast. Asher's is good, but it's too PVP for my liking. And the old crossing zerbra's one was just hard work. The hosts all talk over each other and don't understand the concept of how it would sound for the audience.

Yeah JEFF's show is probably the only EVE podcast I can bear to listen to because he tries to make it interesting each time and have differing people on. As much of a clusterfuck as it was, poo poo on Kugu was pretty great for that too but was way too infrequent (loving Doink), and also people would just shout over each other.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also yeah Star Citizen isn't really going to launch anytime soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Uziduke posted:

This thread is truly something awful.

mlyp

• Locked thread